• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Google Stalking Thread on General Nuked?

Sorry, but if they want to let you know who they are, than they can PM you. And Myriads I'm not the only one who recieved the connections threat. And a threat by any nature deserves some action on your part. Putting him on ignore doesn't solve the problem, nor does it end future problems with other members. The fact that you refuse to do anything against this guy only fuels the power he thinks he has.

Cid sent me one of the pm, and I have to admit it looks like a certain person was(and could still be) trying to intimidate him. The email, however, is kind of vague, and I did not see anything about mafia connections. I have no problem with Cid being banned by a moderators for his actions, but I have a real problem with the threats of background checks and police reports sent through pms. Like I said the email that Cid sent me is vague, so I'm not completely sure that this going in this case, but like I said it is a little suspicions.

People seem to be under the impression that nothing was done regarding the the 'leave the net' PM.

While I considered it not actionable, that does not mean that there were not results from it, and the issue has been dealt with, in such a way that it will not repeat.

I love how everyone here is arguing the issue with only fragments of the entire story and how all that happened came to be as it now is.

Here is perspective:

A user with communication issues decided to insult a good portion of P&R in his short time there. At one point with a total posting history of less then 60 posts we had close to two dozen reports on him. And not by just some clique of people, but a wide cross section of users (albite a cross section of P&R). Yes we do pay attention to who reports stuff, and what axes they might be grinding.

This variety of reports showed us that this user has some difficulty in conducting himself in heated areas of debate. Rather then debating the points they would prefer to insult the posters.

You poke enough posters with direct insults and you get retalitary posts and PM's like this user has seen.

None of it is good, None of it builds the sort of site that we want to have.

In cases like this I try to deal with the problem at it's root. In this case the solution was to remove the problem poster from P&R, and to have words with the people that retaliated against his insults in threads or PM's.

In my eyes this solved the issue, and hopefully headed off future ones.

My other option? Ban about 20% of P&R's regular posters for various retalitary reactions that in my opinion were provoked. Not an outcome that I felt served the forum or the membership. Like it or not that's the call I made. Solve the root issue directly, and try and make sure the secondary resulting issues do not repeat. It seemed the way to go.

There are days when I wonder what all of you expect of us.

We've built a site for you to share your fetish, and get free media to get off with. We've provided you with ways to interact and actully meet other people who get their jollies from what you do. And you pay the princly sum of nothing to use it. And it's all kept spam and pretty insult free by an unpaid staff of people, who if they get the same sort of mail I do, get regularly insulted, threatened, and generaly treated like shit for trying to do something for a community. Yet they do keep doing it with almost zero complaints.

I'm amazed that so much of our resources go to caring for a sub-forum that has nothing to do with the reason our site is here. I'm amazed that so many users manage to ruin their own enjoyment of the rest of the site over the stuff that goes on in there. I'm boggled that people feel a need to get into debates about P&R stuff here on a tickling forum. There are far better venues on the web for such. If it's that sort of discussion you crave I highly suggest trying them. You'll get much more out of them then here.

There seem to be a fair number of people here who are unhappy with the TMF. I regret that. I've always said that the forum is not going to be a good fit for everyone, and thankfully there are many other fine tickling related discussion sites that might be. Each offers a different feeling community. Perhaps those will be more to taste should we no longer suit.

Myriads

Ok I followed my rule here. I saw this and wanted to reply myself about situations, but before posting something that could be misunderstood or make people upset I waited 24 hours so I could clear my head and put everything in a better frame of mind. Here it goes.

Are there cliques on the TMF. Yes. I will admit being a part of probally every one. I know the cliques, I wont name them...but I do associate freely, openly and respectfully with all of them that I know of.
Do members of same clique rally around each other when one of them is in a heated debate or "insult war". Yes. But it is the way things are. If any of us had a friend and saw them being verbally shallacked and we had the same opinions...of course we would rush to their defense.
What was sent in PM's I dont know, and honestly sending them to me would make no diffrence, Im not a MOD and I have no real power.
I have a well-recieved reputation here on the forum built from being respectful to everyone, and when that does not work...I ignore them. I have 3 people currently on such status. I read a lot of what goes on and honestly I DO SEE that there are times some members who because of connections or posting history get better treatment than other members. Even I recieve that treatment. But let me say it like this....
Some members because of a LONG history of being civil, polite and following the rules do garner a little more tolerance of certain statements and such because they are well known by the MODS and the posting public in general.
Let me try to rephrase...If you are at a club and been going there for years you are more likely to get the attention of the bartenders 1st for drinks, fellow club goers because of your noticablity and if a squabble breaks out with you and a new person involved, the bouncer or manager is more apt to believe, side or let you get away with more because they know you better or because you spend more time/money there.
Even with people you know...are you not going to give more leeway with friends you have known for 4 years than those you have known for 1 month.

I feel that I know this site and its members pretty well, and whether or not you use me as a "judge" or not is up to you. Perhaps I myself might have done something to ire someone...but its not about me. Cid, if you feel unfairly treated I would like to tell you that I personally feel Myraids DOES NOT let cliques get into his train of thought. He is not so much in ANY clique as he is more like me...familiar with everyone that are in the cliques and Myraids has no loyalty to back-up anyone and I in my years in the forum (Ive only been using this name for about 2 years, but Ive been around since the begining) I have never seen anything to lead me to believe otherwise.
Is this forum perfect. NO. Far from it. But it is certainly one of the best run boards Ive seen.
Do I have problems with things. Yes. My biggest problem is that certain threads garner more attention and action from MODS than other threads.
If it is about certain subjects and if certain members are being "insulted" MODS are more likely to come in and say something than in other threads.
This bothers me, but this is not a thread to address my issues. When the time is right and I get my ducks in a row I will handle it not in a thread, but in a PM to the appropiate channels.
My first will be to Myraids...and if it can not be resolved through him...then I will PM MTP Jeff.
Cid if you feel Myriads has not satisfied you, the next person is MTP Jeff. If you address the situation with concern and respect, Jeff will respond and treat you fairly.
If you still can not get a result that you like, then unfortunately there is nothing else that can be done. This is not a democracy around here, it is a public forum with rules and owners whom like any regular store or anything "Reserve the Right to Refuse Service".
Is it fair....no, but it is the way things are.

In short are there people here who wield "ungiven" power because of their status as a long-time member and can cross the line without action. Yes.
Are there people here because only of association can also use that power. Yes. But it is not Myraids that makes these decisons nor should he be blamed. He is only human, like the rest of us, makes judgements on what he knows and because of history.

I apologize for getting involved, but I felt perhaps I could say a few things not yet said here, and perhaps create some understanding. A lot of the newer posters that are trying to become more active I hope find this information informative and hopefully will help them to continue to post and continue to gain a history so things like this will not happen to them.
I mean think about it....250 posts, with 25 in a bad nature or insulting. To having 3800 posts with maybe 5 posts in an insulting or bad nature. Its all about posting history and time put in.

Chosen, I feel really bad that you feel that way. I was never aware that a reason you rarely post anymore was because of what you see. When I first started back on being here frequently it was diffcult at first to garner attention for threads, good comments, and develop a rapport with enough members to feel as open as I do now.
With the way you expressed yourself and your thoughtful posts, I know in no time you could eaisly be one of those that are "clique neutral" like me, never having to choose sides, because everyone knows that your a friend and confidant to all.

Rob

Myriads said:
Clarifications: I offer an open invitation to any and all of Cid's many supporters who have PM'ed him to drop me a PM and show me their support of him. Or if Cid wishes he can authorise me to log into his account and look at his saved PM files myself to withness the support Or he can foprward sid messages to me. If this issue is indeed as large as he feels, then seeing such material would be highly useful to me in understanding and correcting the issue here.

Myriads

If anyone read this statement here while wondering about a privacy policy than here's your answer. Does the privacy of another member depend on another member? Seems like it. Well here's good news I've logged in for the last time. I don't think I want to go to a forum where the mods, and admins aren't impartial, where the privacy of it's members varies. If my step-brother wants to hang around here, that's fine. If the people who stood with me want to stick around, that's cool too. But I said what I felt I needed to say, I might have insulted other members, but no one held their punches with me.

ChosenofMystra said:
I agree about the clique thing going on here. If you're not with the "in" crowd or if you're friends with someone the clique doesn't like, then you're not worth talking to. Its one of the reasons I don't come here much these days. Its a load of bull to be honest.

I triple agree. I can see that certain members get preferential treatment here and that there is sort of gang mentality in that if you are attacked and post back even within the rules the members of that person's clique will come to their rescue and say "you need to chill out" after you've been insulted or "you're creepy/a stalker" or some other goofy label grasping at straws. I liked it at first when I came here but now point blank I don't at all and I just see myself coming back and sticking to talking about tickling. I even deleted a bunch of my posts from general discussion and my signature pic. I was warned that there was this type of clique crap when I asked about this site on the Tickle Theater Community but I didn't think it could be this bad.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back