• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

has anyone gone from not ticklish to ticklish?

My youngest sister says her feet are much more ticklish today (age 20) than when she was at age 13....but the reasons why are:

1) Beth doesn't go barefoot outside nearly as much as when she was growing up.

2) Sis also now recieves regular pedicures (weekly during summer)....something she didn't do much until her senior yr in high school.

not happened to me, i've been hyper ticklish since a kid, but my older brother is ticklish, and he never used to be.

i think what did it was his gf found his one ticklish spot under his arms and it just opened the flood gates!

it does mean i can wreak my revenge for all the torment he's put through!

No, it has never happened to me, but I have turned many people from non-ticklish to ticklish, however:D

I would ordinarily scoff at such a thing if it hadn't actually happened to me. I was screamingly ticklish as a little boy, but it had disappeared with puberty. All of a sudden, in my twenties, it reappeared again, which is good, since I seem to love being on the receiving end as much as dishing it out.

I can't explain these things.

Pragmatic said:
First: TickleMeCasey--Gotta love Stewie, eh? *to brocolli* STOP MOCKING ME!!!

also gotta love "no sprinkles. for every sprinkle i find.. i shall kill you"

Pragmatic said:

So her right foot, nothing. Her left foot, super ticklish. I think the surprise of her foot becoming ticklish 17 years into life made the sensations even more intense.

never heard of anyone being that much more ticklish on one foot.. thats cool tho!

Pragmatic said:
Casey---"Now see here, Jolene. I have an army to assemble, and I must get to Managwa at once. I'll require a window seat, and an inflight Happy Meal. But no pickles. God help you if I find pickles!"

"maybe its because i can recite all 50 states in a quarter of a second... ARRR"
"peter that was just a loud yelping sound"

ok so it wasnt stewie, but it was still pretty funny!

Yeah i've known loads more ppl who were real ticklish and now arent... not as annoying as the ppl who are only ticklish sometimes! thats just not fair! id love to learn how to turn ticklishness on and off.. but right now all it takes it the threat of tickling to have me in a panicked state of laughter!

casey

"Now let's go to Greg The Weather Mime. OK... it's going to be cold... lots of wind... and it looks like parents are going to throw human fecal matter from the rooftops onto their children... oh, how awful! No wait... it looks like rain. Yes. It'll rain."

i've tried many a time not to be ticklish, or as ticklish, but it turns out i have not self control and can't even last for a split second without dissolving into laughter.

Pragmatic said:

"Um, yeah. Well, sorry I just rammed my fingertip between two of your ribs and touched your lung. Doesn't make you want to laugh, huh?"

i have no patience either, so if someone doesnt respond to tickling, i make sure they respond to pain! lol jk

Pragmatic said:

Think we are monopolizing this thread?

yeah, but its funny, so it doesnt matter!

I've always been very ticklish and do I want it to go away "Oh Hell's No"

Stewie: Good Heaven's it apears my wee wee has been stricken with Rigor Mortis

here's the thing....

when my interest in tickling began officially a few months ago, i thought i was more of a ler....ya know, the power position. i knew i was ticklish, but not that crazy. well, after some proper tickling, i have become more and more ticklish. the more i am tickled, the more ticklish i am becoming. strange but true. btw, i like being the lee and being tied up was great! thanks honey!

I've seen it happen the other way, with people going from ticklish to not ticklish, but rarely have I seen a person go from not ticklish to ticklish.
I have seen the former in two cases. My ex girlfriend Jenny, who I knew from the time she was 18 to 21, was not ticklish at all, as I've mentioned many times on here. However, both she and her family claimed that when she was younger, she was at least moderately ticklish, but lost it sometime in her mid to late teens.
This happened in another case. When I received a letter answer from a female pen pal in response to "The Question", her response was that she used to be very ticklish when she was younger, on her feet, and also lost it sometime in her teens, to the point where she claimed she was not ticklish at the time I asked her. Of course, since I never met her, I have no way to verify such, as I did with Jenny, where I knew she wasnt ticklish when I knew her, but her family told me she was when she was younger, and I believe them, because they would have no reason not to tell me the truth.
To be honest, until I joined this site, I had never heard of a person go from not ticklish to ticklish, but I guess it does happen, even though I've never experienced it or heard of it.

Mitch

I'd completely forgotten about this until I saw your name, Mitchell. I think you're the guy who likes ladder-tickling. If it's not you, I know I've read of someone here who finds it amusing.

A long time ago I had a girl friend who was helping me paint the eaves on my grandparent's house. For any of you guys who don't know, eaves are the overhangs underneath the roof of a building. You almost always have to climb a ladder to reach them.... But I digress.

Sandy wasn't ticklish on her feet. I know - I tried. In fact, although they were shapely, she had very tough soles. She went barefoot a lot, even while working outside.

We had just started this painting project and she climbed a ladder while I held it firmly in place. As usual, her feet were bare, and they were just above my head. Being the tickle-hound that I am now and always had been, I had to reach up and tickle the underside of one foot, even though I knew there'd be no reaction.

Wrong!

The woman stopped what she was doing, frowned, looked down at me and said, "Stop that!"

I won't bore you with the conversational details, most of which I can't remember. She didn't laugh loudly. She chuckled and she snickered and she repeatedly asked me to quit. I used my fingernails to tickle her feet for about a minute before she climbed down the ladder and refused to go back up without putting on her shoes.

Stewie "It's not that I don't like Lois, it's not that I want her to DIE...It's just that...I want her to not Live, ANYMORE!!!"

I gotta say that this has actually happened to me-I used to not be ticklish anywhere except my knees-now that I joined TMF and got my life even more into tickling, I seem to be ticklish all over my legs, armpits, and even belly (where I was NEVER ticklish before!!) Pretty cool for me.

TickleMeCasey said:
also gotta love "no sprinkles. for every sprinkle i find.. i shall kill you"

never heard of anyone being that much more ticklish on one foot.. thats cool tho!

I am also more ticklish on one SIDE of my body...my left side is MUCH more ticklish than the right side of my body...from armpits to toes...
Left side...great reaction...right, pretty good reaction...

I cannot explain it...and like Knox I lost my ticklishness during puberty(ironically the same time my fetish kicked in full gear) but it also returned in my 20's and has returned to full power in the last few years since I have gotten tickled quite a bit during that time...

The more I am tickled the more ticklish I seem to get...

i stand ammended

okay, mitchell may be correct on it being odd that i became MORE ticklish. according to my older tickling sister, i was ALWAYS very ticklish and used to beg to be tickled as a kid. i used to want her throw a blanket over me and tickle me crazy. i used to play games and try to "hold it in". over the years, i wasn't tickled so much and it was easier to control. she believes i have just been re-awakened! now, i do agree with tommytikl.....i am more ticklish on my right side---at least my neck is super sensitive on the right.

Yeah, when I was little I was super ticklish. Plus I had a sister older by about 7 years. She would show me off to all her friends and they'd just hold me down and tickle me. After a while it kind of went away, I think maybe cuz I was really depressed and stuff. But now I'm like happy all the time and the first time my ex bf tried to tickle me I was like "holy shit, how did this happen?" lol

omg...*all of you people who quote a line from Family guy, please start a seperate thread..I'M NOT annoyed by it..but to read quotes like that back to back....I'd be laughing as if I was being tickled!!! Please start a thread that way we dont hijack this one, and that way I ( and many others) can laugh our toes off at the quotes.

As for the topic, I dont know anyone who this has happend to.:p

At the ground school I had a female classmate, who weren't ticklish. When she teased someone, they tried to tickle her and they were disappointed. But at our last year in school she was lying on the table and someone sneeked in and tickled her and then she laughed like crazy. We were surprised.. and then a lot of us ganged up on her for tickling.

That was one incident I know of, that one went from non-ticklish to ticklish. It was funny, but I can't explain it.

I don't know if this qualifies but it's a funny (and true) story. Years ago I was dating this girl who had the most UN-ticklish feet you could imagine. They were soft and beautiful and she loved having them rubbed and scratched but nothing tickled her at all. In fact tickling her feet would put her to sleep. Well one night we went out to a club to see an R rated hypnotist. He pulled her up on stage with a group of other people. He got her in some sort of trance and was holding a raggety Ann doll. He told her that the doll was her and everything he did to the doll she would feel. He said I'm going to tickle your feet and you've got really, really ticklish feet !! I said to mtself this isn't going to work and he's going to make a fool of himself.. Well he started tickling the dolls feet and my girlfriend fell off the chair laughing, rolling around hysterical !! I had NEVER heard her laugh like that ! When we got home she said she remembered everything, was fully aware of what was going on and knew she wasn't ticklish but she said she actually felt it tickling and couldn't stop laughing. So I thckled her feet myself.....Nothing.

Cant say it has happened to me I've always been very ticklish ever since i was a kid

I have always been very ticklish; however, I did not realuze that I was so ticklish in some less popular tickling areas such as the calves until well into adulthood. It may be that people who thought they had become ticklish simply had not been tickled skillfully on their ticklish spots earlier in their lives.

Raises hand!

I was very giggly-ticklish as a boy...then I gradually outgrew it. At least I THINK I outgrew it. I remember being tickled in high school and college and it DID tickle but I could not laugh or squirm. By the time I graduated from college I was getting ticklish again. And now, boy oh boy, I'm more ticklish then most of the people I used to torment back in school! I only know of one person who went from non-ticklish to ticklish, other than me, that I can persoanlly attest to. Kathy was myequal in being a non-ticklish tickler back in college. We would try to get each other occasionally just be the superior. Senior year during a wretling match I found that her feet, just below the toes, were very ticklish! I won! Years later we were at a class reunion and I tweaked her ribs and she didn't flinch. "Still not ticklish, huh?" I asked. "No. How about you?" she said as she poked my sides sending me into a convulsion! Fortunately she let it drop there! I would have hated to be a screaming wreck in public like that!

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back