• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone tickled a teacher?

Sunriseticklee said:
I'm a teacher and I love it!

Don't post much anymore since I am swamped with school and Basketball coaching.... BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

If you have tickled ME (which a bunch of you have *giggle*), then you have tickled a teacher.

A big strict mean teacher at that! :devil: :p

Big,easy, pussycat of a teacher you mean!!:p :p :D

Add Sunrise to the list of tickled teachers.

TTD

TickledToDeath said:

Big,easy, pussycat of a teacher you mean!!:p :p :D

Add Sunrise to the list of tickled teachers.

TTD

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :D

My students don't know that yet! Heeheehee

They still jump when I say BOOOOOOOOOO!

*snickers*

Meow- wait... I'm a TIGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :sowrong:

There is no tickling in either one of these true recollections, they're basically "What Ifs?"

In my 6th grade English class, some wise guy had taken his shoes off and Mrs. K caught him. She calmly said, with a smirk, "Now if I let you get away with that, I'll have to go around and take everyone's shoes off.....including my own!"

And in my ninth grade Art class, Miss W.(who always wore exersole sandals) gave us our drawing assignment the first day we started in her class: take off one of our shoes and draw it while she comes around to inspect our work. This woman had the greatest evil 'ler face to boot!

Hope ya enjoyed

Drew;)

I' ve tickled a teacher. It was my first grade teacher and she was really tall. As for her feet, they were very simple. Average arches, average toes, average skin tone....you can guess the rest. Anyways, every May or April, the teachers would set up a fair with food, water, activities, the whole nine yards for the kids. It happened that the gym teacher set up a set of wooden stocks just for a joke. Knowing how much of a joker my gym teacher was, I knew that something good was going to happen. In a couple of minutes, I saw my teacher sitting on a chair with her wrists tied behind her and her feet (shoes still on) sticking out. As for detailed information, her legs were put together instead of apart like most people in stocks. I heard him telling her that the kids were really going to get a kick out of this. In a few seconds, he removed her shoes and socks, dusted her feet off, and began to methodically stroke her feet. In a few seconds, he stopped and told me to personally tickle her. I was one of her favourite students so it was really awkward. I tickled her the same way he did. Then I scrambled my fingers all over the soles. She laughed and laughed. Told me that my fingers were so small. She never really wiggled her toes or struggles to get free. I guess she was letting me tickle her out of kindness.

This was probably why I'm so into tickling now.....

I have

I once tickled my english teacher on her sides, but she just looked at me and walked away.

Foley

My wife is a teacher, and so are some of the girls that I used to date before I was married.
So that makes about three all together. Does that count? :tickle:

iticklegirlsft said:
My wife is a teacher, and so are some of the girls that I used to date before I was married.
So that makes about three all together. Does that count? :tickle:

Counts on my score card. Not that I am actually KEEPING a score card mind you;)

TTD:devil2: :tickle: :jester:

I have an experience i'd be happy to relay to you all on the subject of tickling the teacher...

as a junior in high school, just two years ago I got in a GREAT tickle on my drama teacher. I was in my third and last class of advanced drama and we were being reminded on staying in character and not breaking under any circumstances. Our class was small and vaery close since we all advanced together, so we bagan teasing her about not being able to stay in character herslef. she said she was the best and no one could get her to break.

so she sat in her chair and said that this would be a good class activity...make me break...do whatever you want she said. she just sat there stone faced as we started heckling her and making faces...nothing worked. A girl in my class then walked up and started getting in her face and saying random things to no avail...all of a sudden she started poking her ribs and sides...wow, i thought. but she apparantely was not ticklish!

i got up and said...maybe you're in the wrong place and got up, bent down pulled her pink flip flops off and began tickling the soft soles of her feet. she clenched her toes and said..."okay, we're going a little too far there..." and explained how her feet were her only ticklish spot. the rest of the class thought it was a hoot and laughed the whole time. i tickled her arches for about 15 seconds. our teacher is younger, blonde, slim, and always considered one of the "hot" teachers of the school...true story!!

feathercap said:
i got up and said...maybe you're in the wrong place and got up, bent down pulled her pink flip flops off and began tickling the soft soles of her feet. she clenched her toes and said..."okay, we're going a little too far there..." and explained how her feet were her only ticklish spot.

Quite a lucky guess :upsidedow

TickledToDeath

Like you TickledToDeath, my wife is a teacher and I would hate to think that all these years didn't count. Haven't had the opportunity to test any of her fellow teachers yet, but I never give up hope on a couple.

Oh boy ! Have I tickled a teacher ! It is the cornerstone of my foot/tickling fetish. I was 12. She was 24. She was an english teacher that EVERY guy had a crush on. She was (and still is) a beautiful woman and had incredible feet that I used to stare at when she wore nylons and strappy shoes (which was all the time). We were at a park on a lake during the last week of school on a class field trip and she was taking part in games and things that were going on on the beach. Somehow she got rolled up in a blanket and some kids kind of pig-piled on her. And there they were ....these feet I spent a year staring at and wondering if they were ticklish ! So I jumped at the end of the pile, wrapped my arm around her ankles and started tickling her feet. I figured I might get in trouble but I didn't care ! She was soooo ticklish I couldn't believe it ! She was laughing hysterically begging for it to stop ! It went on for a quite a while ! She had no Idea who was tickling her feet ! When she found out it was me she grabbed me and gave my ribs a good tickling ! I could describe in more detail but I think you can get the idea. It was an awsome experience !

I had teachers that would tease us with their feet, and would threaten to flunk us if we tried to tickle them

Back a few years ago I posted my life story of tickling and in it I mention that I tickled my 2nd grade teacher quite extensivly. She was also my baby setter for a period and I got her inot a chair, tied down and shoes off. It is still a great memory.

In college I dated my 7th grade english for a short period and we played all kind of tickling games. She was horribly ticklish on her feet but loved it. I ran into her about 10 years ago and we got talking about the times we had together. It was at a pool party. So when tickling came up I had to see if she was still ticklish. She was and didn't fight it.

Finally, I just got a job at my sons school and I have been talking to one teacher who is really stressed out. We have set up a time for me to show her the benefits of tickling for stress. It should be fun :)

I have in fact tickled the feet of a teacher, and had my feet tickled in turn by her....but at an age I don't think I'm allowed to divulge much detail about....

....and yes...her feet were quite ticklish, and they were POSITIVELY fantastic...I DO remember that much (that I can legitimately share, anyway)..

I have never tickled one of my teachers, but I know that my second grade teacher was very ticklish. And I remember that she was quite the hotty as well. I have a picture of her barefoot and they look amazing. But she was a great person and did a lot of things for my family as well. I think I'd almost feel bad if I tickled her because of that.

funny thread....

foleymnufc said:
I once tickled my english teacher on her sides, but she just looked at me and walked away.Foley

I don't know why, but this is the only tmf post that ever made me laugh out loud.....

I've never tickled a teacher, although I would have loved to have tickled my junior high history teacher. I've posted on here about her before. She was late 20's, early 30's, dark brown hair, and used to teach class barefoot sometimes. I'd guess she is in her 50's now, but I know she is still teaching at the same school I went to.
The only memorable school teacher tickling experience took place for me in senior year of HS. (Yes, I was 18). I was the one who got tickled by the teacher. I was in study hall/homeroom one day just studying for an exam, and I had my shoe off, and my socked foot crossed in my lap, when my study hall teacher walks by, runs her long nail on my socked foot, and goes "Tickle, Tickle". It didnt last long, but it made me jerk my foot away.
Sadly, that is the only teacher tickling experience I ever had, but I thought I'd share it anyway.

Mitch

when I was doing my FEEP(At one time in my life, I wanted to BE a teacher but due to GPA issues, I couldn't get into the M.Ed program. What a bummer!)
Anyhow, I'm doing my FEEP and standing outside the girl's bathroom to usher them to lunch. This little African-American girl walks right up to me where I'm standing and says "Miss D, are you ticklish?" Startled, wondering if she'd read my mind or if it was indeed stamped on my forehead, I slowly reply "Yes, I am. Very!" She leaned over, poked me in the ribs and rushed down the hallway.
That same quarter, there was this girl in the class I was FEEPing who was very short for her age. Every time she went to hug me, she would wrap her arms around my leg, her fingers hitting the back of my knee ( that is a KILLLER area when you have to stay standing and composed) Each time, I'd yelp and return her embrace. Those were good times!!

I never got to tickle a teacher, but I had some hot fantasies involving a couple of them. Miss C was a spanish teacher with a body to die for. She wore short skirts and had terrific legs. I also had a thing for Mrs. E. She loved to slip her hosed feet out of her shoes and twirl them around with her toes while standing in front of the class. Ahhh... memories!

These two ladies are probably why I developed such an avid interest in this topic. C'mon you lucky few - post some more!

I gave my gym teacher a quick tickle she was damn fine, mid 20's beautiful olive skin and body that was near perfect. Anyway half the class was gone due to sporting commitments, so it was only a few students left (this was after my knee reconstruction so I couldnt go anywhere) we were learning about soft tissue injuries and how to strap different part of the body, no one wanted to volunter so my teacher had to do it, show off bang my head got off the desk, sock off, I was like WTF her feet were perfect I only wish I had my camera phone then, so again no one wanted to help Miss keep her foot steady and hold it in place I put my hand up and went up and helped out, I will never forget what it felt like - smooth warm, everything you want you know. So after holding it I quickly ran my finger down her sole, she nearly jumped off the table and gave a soft giggle. Then after when the class had left and I was helping remove the bandage, I just had to do it again, same reaction I just wish I could of kept doing it :evilha:.

Good thing is no one even noticed it or the fact I had a full glazed over look, looking straight at her foot

I was in 4th grade and we were inside during the lunch/recess period. A bunch of kids were playing Simon says and one kid had a the others tickle our homeroom teacher. She was in her 30's and was a big/heavy woman, but she was cute and had a great expression on her face and a nice laugh. When the kids relelnted she demanded to take over the game and told the kids to tickle the instigator until he was on the floor and red faced!

In college I used to share a ride with a part-time teacher when we went from our sister school back to the one I attended. She was maybe in her 30's with platinum blonde hair and she was into racing cars as I remember. It was about a 15 minute trip and on one occasion she mentioned really having to go to the bathroom. I reached over and started poking her sides and said something like "So I shouldn't tickle you then?" But she said she wasn't ticklish and didn't even flinch. Since she was my teacher I didn't puch the issue too much. But she ALWAYS wore sheer nylons and her feet looked great!

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back