• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone tickled a teacher?

Just to keep this thread alive...does tickling a guidance counselor count? She was a teacher is a way. She took me after class and helped me study for the SAT's. Every once in a while she would come in just her bare feet or nylons because she always complain that her shoes were hurting her. On one of these days she was kneeling down to pick up a file from her cabinet. I quickly bent down to give her a quick tickle on her exposed foot. She looked back at me, and I will never forget it, she smiled and said "that was very sneaky of you. If that was one of your girl friends I bet she would have thought you were teasing her." WOW! I was beet red, and the rush lasted at least a half of an hour.

An old thread I musta missed back when..but i've tickled 2 teachers. One was my ex-girlfriend from over 20 years ago who happened to be a pre-school teacher. She was VERY kinky and she was one of the first to know of my fetish as I was slowly coming out of the closet so to speak.

The other was a middle aged female substitute teacher in high school, and I won't even bother to tell the story because i'm sure i'd get called a bullshitter, but let's just say in short, it was nylon foot tickling, unusual, double teamed by me and a pal from back then, and it was nearly almost something straight out of a fantasy tickle vid. I still can't believe it to this day!

I did. It was back when I had a broken leg and needed a tutor. I was going into 8th grade and Mrs. Riley was my tutor. She had short dark hair a nice looking lady. She resembled an actress from the 80's Lucinda Dickey.

Anyway there were two instances that I tickled her. The first was around Halloween and being bedridden I couldn't trick or treat. So she had come over and brought me some candy. Well after my lesson I asked if I could pull a trick. I had her stand up by my bed and turn around. She was wondering what I was planning but obliged me. She turned around and I dug both hands into her sides. She let out a little giggle and squirmed.

The second time was when I was able to get out of bed and was using crutches. This was closer to December and we had snow. She wore her boots over but took them off at the front door so not to track in snow. We did my lessons at the dining room table. I remember having a hard time concentrating knowing her socked feet were just a few feet away. I had wondered if she was ticklish on her feet and devised a simple plan. She wasn't mad when I pulled my Halloween trick so figured just fo for it.

I noticed she had her heels up and figured I could get a few fingers onto her soles. I dropped my pencil on the floor and had reached down to get it. When I did, that's when I lightly scribbled the bottom of her feet. She was reading something at the time and when I did that, her voice got a little high pitched and she jerked her foot. I popped back up and said sorry. She wasn't upset. She just said she was ticklish and we moved on.

Never a teacher but a few co workers

Back when I was a grad student (years ago) I was a graduate assistant for an undergrad English class, so I taught a whole lot of college students. There was one student in particular who I reconnected with at a dinner party a semester or two after I taught him. While I would never become involved with a student, once he was out my class I figured it was okay.

Long story short, we dated for roughly a year and we tickled each other quite a bit. That may not quite fit the parameters of the the OP intended but I figured I would share

Back when I was a grad student (years ago) I was a graduate assistant for an undergrad English class, so I taught a whole lot of college students. There was one student in particular who I reconnected with at a dinner party a semester or two after I taught him. While I would never become involved with a student, once he was out my class I figured it was okay.

Long story short, we dated for roughly a year and we tickled each other quite a bit. That may not quite fit the parameters of the the OP intended but I figured I would share

It's still a tickle the teacher story so okay in my book

Last edited:
This is/was one of my fantasies, and while I never tickled a teacher I did get about seven of them to remove their heels to be measured for a 'science project'. As a nylon foot lover this was all I needed at 14, so to be so close to their stocking feet was pretty cool.

I pressed against some of their stocking feet as I measured, but never out and out tickled. Even in the late 80s I think it would have been frowned upon!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I witnessed a teacher get tickled by another student once...a Nun, no less.

Seventh Grade, Sister Beth. Sister Beth, was not horrible looking, as Nuns go. She was not fat, but kind of athletic, maybe 5'8 with HUGE calves and big feet. Back in my day the Nuns all wore habits that included a skirt that came below the knee, nylons (usually tan), and a conservative shoe. She kind of looked like a farmgirl-next-door with brown hair but never any make-up.

On this day, we were working on some project that had us all sitting on the classroom floor in a large circle. The desks were pushed out of the way, and Sister Beth was directly across from me. It seemed that all of the girls were on one side, boys on the other.

The first thing that got my attention: Sister Beth slipped out of her clunky black shoes before she sat down with us. He tan-stockinged feet were on display. She tried to tuck her feet under her, but her long skirt was in the way. Sister Beth was sitting next to Kathy, a girl I'd known since first grade and an annoying "Teacher's Pet". She sucked up to every teacher and got away with it. Her and Sister Beth were working on their part of the project together, and Sister Beth was really trying to act like "one of the girls", bonding with Kathy.

I have no idea why, but I remember Sister Beth was talking to a girl on her other side (her feet were next to Kathy) , when Kathy ran one finger down the Nun's pantyhosed sole. Sister Beth about jumped off the floor, much to Kathy's delight. No one else seemed to notice.

Soon, the bell rang....it was the end of class and the end of the day. Kathy and Sister Beth were still working, so I wasn't going anywhere so long as i had a view of those big stockinged feet. Kathy seemed to finish and started to get up; Sister Beth was still focused on her work...Kathy struck again.

She shot one tickling finger at Sister Beth's feet; the Nun jumped again, and let out a laughing "Whooo" in surprise. Kathy then grabbed one ankle and spider-tickle attacked. Sister Beth went into instant redfaced hysterics. She tried to get up but was a bit trapped by the angle and her long skirt. Kathy had one ankle/foot trapped beneath the other, and was scraping both ultra-ticklish nylon soles. The nun finally slapped (they were good at that) Kathy hard on the arm and that ended the tickling.

I still remember Sister Beth struggling to get up in that skirt, and then standing their in her stockinged feet, furious. I did spend the rest of the school year trying to figure out a way to get my hands on those feet, but never came close to getting a chance.

I'm curious as to weather anyone has managed to tickle a teacher, however briefly (and it almost certainly would be brief!). I have, an art teacher, on her arch and heel. Thankfully there wasn't any offence taken. It was just one of those things you wondered about, was she ticklish, was she not (she was!!) and just grabbed that fraction of a second opportunity. Wow, the elation afterwards!!!!

In addition do you think avid ticklers have a better radar for picking up good ticklees than the average soul?

The Black Star

PS I STILL can't get into the chat room. all I get is a blank page with a box outline and a little coloured box in the left hand corner of that large box outline. What am I missing?

I don’t know where I got the coverage from, but I tickled a teacher in middle school... 8th grade. She was a youngish, hip art teacher who was a popular favorite among the students. On that day, she was wearing jeans and clogs with thin, sheer nylons. She was sitting at a long table working on a picture during our class. He legs were bent on either side of the chair, creating a gap between her foot and the shoe. I took a piece of stiff wire and bent the end into a long oval, almost with a rounded point on the end.

I pulled a chair up next to her on the left side, put the wire into the gap between her foot and the shoe, and started running the tip of the wire slowly up and down the sole of her foot. She said,”Quit tickling my foot, you dodo”, but didn’t move at all. I kept up the long, slow strokes up-and-down the sole of her foot, keeping the same rhythm and not stopping. After about a minute, she said, “If you make me ruin this, I’ll kill you!” with a smile beginning to grow on her face. Undaunted, I kept up the same rhythm up-and-down the sole of her foot continuously. About 30 seconds later, with the clear giggle in her voice, she said “Stop it!“ Needless to say, I kept right on tickling. She had just begun to start a high-pitched squeal, and was clearly on the verge of beginning to laugh, when the bell rang and broke the spell. I had to stop, and she looked at me with a big smile on her face and said “Thank God! I couldn’t take that tickling anymore!” One of the best memories of my life.

There was a teacher that I always dreamed of tickling, but could never get the nerve up to tickle. As you can imagine I was wildly jealous when a class mate of mine DID tickle her feet! We were watching a movie with all of us sitting on the floor. My teacher was at the desk. My class mate found her foot, that was dangle a sandal, and started tickling her. She laughed out loud and said "stop it!" He kept at it. She dropped her shoe. One of the other guys in my class took her shoe and pretended to hide it from her. The other person kept tickling her. I will never forget looking up at her face and seeing her big bright smile and hearing her laughter. I guess she had enough because she stood up, ask for her shoe back and went to the back of the class. I was left with pure jealousy and blue balls.

Once in college a teacher (She was like in early 30's) was looking for a book in a tall cabinet, and I poked her bare armpits. She lower her arms dropping the book, she punched me in my stomach but everyone was laughing includingher.

I tickled my math teach on the ribs back in 9th grade when I was giving her a shoulder and back massage.

I daydreamed about tickle torturing some of my teachers, but never did anything.

Looking back on my childhood, I can think of only a handful of teachers that I'd even think about tickling. In the town in which I grew up and during the time period in which I grew up, most of the teachers were nearing retirement.

I then became a teacher myself years later, and even then, for a variety of reasons, there were only a handful of teachers I'd think about tickling.

Now as I have left the profession and have two young kids going through elementary school, I'm amazed at the current breed of teachers in this town. Sure, there are a couple still near retirement age, but I can't imagine "Young Old English" would be paying much attention to his phonics lesson if he were going through school in this era.

All that being said, sadly, I never tickled any of my teachers :(

I remember a gorgeous teacher of biology in her mid 30s that could have been the best ticklee :)
I wonder if we can somehow find her and lure into or studio for some good tickle therapy session

I was about 15, it was a support teacher, good-looking, blonde, mid-30s. She was wearing a skirt, with tan nylon stockings on, with open-top business shoes. Great looking feet and legs.

I tickled the top of her foot with my pen, she quickly jolted her foot away. Taking note of her reaction, I tried this another time this time tickling the top of her foot with my fingers, she had a good giggle ;)

Last edited:
I have and I got detention for it :D It was freaking worth it, though :blaugh:

I'm curious as to weather anyone has managed to tickle a teacher, however briefly (and it almost certainly would be brief!). I have, an art teacher, on her arch and heel. Thankfully there wasn't any offence taken. It was just one of those things you wondered about, was she ticklish, was she not (she was!!) and just grabbed that fraction of a second opportunity. Wow, the elation afterwards!!!!

In addition do you think avid ticklers have a better radar for picking up good ticklees than the average soul?

The Black Star

PS I STILL can't get into the chat room. all I get is a blank page with a box outline and a little coloured box in the left hand corner of that large box outline. What am I missing?

No, I can't say as I have. However, I've been tickled by a teacher before. 3 to be exact. I had the opportunity to get 1 of them back. However, I chickened out.

I witnessed a teacher get tickled by another student once...a Nun, no less.

Seventh Grade, Sister Beth. Sister Beth, was not horrible looking, as Nuns go. She was not fat, but kind of athletic, maybe 5'8 with HUGE calves and big feet. Back in my day the Nuns all wore habits that included a skirt that came below the knee, nylons (usually tan), and a conservative shoe. She kind of looked like a farmgirl-next-door with brown hair but never any make-up.

On this day, we were working on some project that had us all sitting on the classroom floor in a large circle. The desks were pushed out of the way, and Sister Beth was directly across from me. It seemed that all of the girls were on one side, boys on the other.

The first thing that got my attention: Sister Beth slipped out of her clunky black shoes before she sat down with us. He tan-stockinged feet were on display. She tried to tuck her feet under her, but her long skirt was in the way. Sister Beth was sitting next to Kathy, a girl I'd known since first grade and an annoying "Teacher's Pet". She sucked up to every teacher and got away with it. Her and Sister Beth were working on their part of the project together, and Sister Beth was really trying to act like "one of the girls", bonding with Kathy.

I have no idea why, but I remember Sister Beth was talking to a girl on her other side (her feet were next to Kathy) , when Kathy ran one finger down the Nun's pantyhosed sole. Sister Beth about jumped off the floor, much to Kathy's delight. No one else seemed to notice.

Soon, the bell rang....it was the end of class and the end of the day. Kathy and Sister Beth were still working, so I wasn't going anywhere so long as i had a view of those big stockinged feet. Kathy seemed to finish and started to get up; Sister Beth was still focused on her work...Kathy struck again.

She shot one tickling finger at Sister Beth's feet; the Nun jumped again, and let out a laughing "Whooo" in surprise. Kathy then grabbed one ankle and spider-tickle attacked. Sister Beth went into instant redfaced hysterics. She tried to get up but was a bit trapped by the angle and her long skirt. Kathy had one ankle/foot trapped beneath the other, and was scraping both ultra-ticklish nylon soles. The nun finally slapped (they were good at that) Kathy hard on the arm and that ended the tickling.

I still remember Sister Beth struggling to get up in that skirt, and then standing their in her stockinged feet, furious. I did spend the rest of the school year trying to figure out a way to get my hands on those feet, but never came close to getting a chance.

Wow man! This is the best experience i ever read

I'm thinking more than because she was so ticklish, she didn't want to let her guard down to look unprofessional.

Holy fork. I am a teacher and I can safely say that if I ever indulged in my fetish with a student, I would resign the same day. This is not an okay thing to do. If your teacher tickles you, you should file a sexual harassment claim. I don’t care what grade all y’all are in- this is such a profound breach of professional ethics, I’m in shock.

I’m not shaming the student ticklers, btw, unless the teachers actively encouraged it. But if a teacher engages in semi-sexual activities like tickling with a student, they need to leave the profession.

I feel like tickling a teacher is a good way to get suspended or expelled lmao but what do I know

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back