• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you ever tickled someone's feet in a car?

tickle-me-mike

TMF Regular
I know a lot of times, when a friend of mine sits in the back seat of a car, she'll prop her feet up in between the two front seats. Well, last summer, she happened to do it barefoot, and I couldn't help but give her a quick tickle. She laughed, moved her feet, and eventually put them back. Then, when we got to a red light, I, along with the driver, who happened to be the girl's sister, tickled her some more and held her feet still until the green light. Has anything similar ever happened to you, either with you as the lee or the ler?

I used to tickle my ex-girlfriend's feet in the car every day after picking her up from work.

Not a good idea if you don't want to get into an accident, lol.

My best memory of tickling in a car was years ago, I was 19 and so was my girlfriend, it was the first time she was meeting my mom, so mom is driving, I am in the front seat and she is in the back, I was making some silly jokes and she was emberrased and decided to kick me in between the door and the front seat, one good kick and she hit my arm, so the next time I took off her heel and massaged her foot, I guess she assumed I was making nice for screwing with her in front of my mom, anyway it only takes a moment for a true tickler to feel that warm size 8 foot encased in nylons to go nuts. I grabbed her around her ankle and proceeded to run my fingers under her toes and down her arch. She shreaked and it was classic, my mom turns around and asked what was wrong, I lightened up on the tickles but kept it up for about ten minutes. I know she was going nuts in the back seat. It was awesome!

Ahhh, tickling in a car.

When I was but a budding fetishist, late in high school, I had what could best be described as a "tickle slave" - a hot girl who thoroughly enjoyed being tied up, blindfolded, tickled senseless, then having her brains fucked out. One evening (early morning, really) I met her and handcuffed her wrists behind her back (this was when I thought handcuffs were cool). I put duct tape over her mouth and a blindfold over her eyes, then sat her in the back seat on the passenger side. I buckled her in, took off her shoes (she was wearing black thigh highs and a black one-piece dress, with black heels), and tied her ankles together with a necktie, then poked her bound ankles through the headrest of the front passenger seat. I used the ends of the necktie to bind her ankles to the stems of the headrest then cinched it down on her ankles snugly.

After making sure she was as comfortable as she could be, I drove her into the city from the burbs, where I picked her up. The entire drive was an anticipatory experience for her - blind, unable to speak or move, she could only wait for me to hit the brakes. Every time I stopped at a red light (and only at red lights), I'd reach over and begin tickling her incredibly ticklish stockinged soles. Muffled giggles, squeals and snorts would mosey their way from the back seat. It was about a half hour drive, and it was thoroughly enjoyable.

I was taking my girlfriend away for the weekend once, I was driving, she was in the passenger seat and she took off her shoes and rested her bare feet on the dash board in front of her and started rubbing them together. I was doing my best to keep my eyes on the road but she knew I really liked her feet and this was great fun for her. I said "I am going to get you for this lol" and she replied "how can you? you are driving" (with a big grin on her face) so I turned off the motorway (at services that we had not planned to stop at) she immediately said "oh no lol". I managed to find a place that was out of site from anyone, grabbed her feet and tickled them non stop for ages. Massive turn on for both of us and there is more to the story but this is the wrong place to tell it:D

Many years ago, my fiancee and I had just gotten back together after a nasty break-up (mostly her fault). She was eager to make up. I was driving her home over snowy roads, but carefully unlaced her boot. She saw what I was doing, removed her boot, and there was a beautifully bare foot at the end of a jeaned leg (how hot, that bare foot against the snow outside). "You'll have to stay still," I warned, "so that we won't have an accident." I tickled that foot all the way home and she (obediently) laughed herself silly. Tickling in the car makes great memories!

Never someone's feet in the car, but certainly their sides and ribs :D Depending on the company of course, this is part what makes road trips so much fun! (It's not like you can get away, lol)

In college a group of us used to go places and there was always 1 more person than the car could hold. I used to lay across the laps of the girls in the back seat. Two of the girls were incredible ticklish and I used to reach down and tickle their feet and knees. It was a great time and they would just ballistic as I would tickle different spots on their feet.

the only time which i guess counts was back in high school when I would make out with my then girlfriend in the back of my car. One night I took of her shoe and tickled her beautiful size 9 foot. unfortunately she was kinda a tricky tickle and hard to find the right spot consistently.

Ya know, I tried it once. ONCE mind you...

It isn't a good idea if you're the one driving. I can almost still feel that heel driving down into my ... *ahem* ... it's a wonder that I maintained control of the car!

I tickled a bound, gagged, and blindfolded lady in her car, which was in the parking lot of a city park, during the late night/early morning hours.

The next time we got together, she talked about how fun it was, but how embarrassing it would have been had the police happened to come by and check us out. I replied with something like "Embarrassing for you, but scary for me, as the cops would have immediately assumed I was a kidnapper or some other menace-to-society."

We have never done it in the car since, but the possibility of being discovered did accentuate the excitement.

I do

I play with my fiance's feet in the car all the time. When she kicks her shoes off and rests her feet on the dashboard, it makes me wanna play with her feet even more.

Yes,one of my old girlfriends.She was a daisy,I miss her and I miss those days.

I had a T-shift in my Mustang and a girl in the back seat put her feet on the console while I was driving through the housing area. I dropped the stick down into 1st, (15MPH anyway), which trapped her feet and I tickled both her trapped feet causing her to scream and beg.

Only lasted a minute or so, but everyone in the car was so drunk they hardly noticed. About 30 second's into the tickling she was willing to offer sex for me to stop. I didn't take her up on it, but later told me it turned her on.

I've tickled someone in a car, but that was pretty straight forward, her feet in my lap while I went to town on her. The best car tickling, though, was a time when I agreed to be the lee. The headrests for my carseats were removed and I sat in the back with my feet up on top of the seats. The headrests were put back into place around my ankles and kept me effectively stuck. It was great!

Had a girlfriend who would let me massage her stocking feet after work when I would pick her up. I would get in a few tickles from time to time.

A handful of times, yes. Always good fun. :D

this may sound corny but my best car tickling experience was when i tickled my mom.my mom worked in a bank and she always dressed very nice and wore pantyhose and heels to work everydaywell one day my brother and i picked her up from work since her car was in the shop(i was 18 at the time and my brother 20)well she sat in the back seatand the drive home from there was only about 15mins or so well she kept complaining about how my brother was driving and telling him to slow down and such so i looked back at her and said mom be quite and relax i had my arm resting on the armrest between the front seats and she kicked my arm with her heel and said don't tell me to be quite as i looked back at her and said hey don't be kicking me she tried to kick me again but this time i grabbed her leg and locked it under my arm(my mom's feet are off the scale ticklish a 20 on a scale of 1 to 10)and told her i told you not to kick me as i pulled off her shoe and she yelled oh no don't you dare don't tickle me as she tried to pull her foot away oh is mommy ticklish as i started tickling all over her sole with my fingers and she went nuts laughing hysterically and pounding her fists on the seat hahahahahaha stop it hahahahaha stop stop my older brother looked at me and said good idea keep tickling her till we get home that way she won't complain about my driving oh god don't you dare she screamed as i said ok tickle tickle tickle as my fingers tickled all over the ball and arch of her foot hahahahahaha stop it hahahahahahaha i'll be quiet hahahahahaha well this lasted for about 5mins till we pulled in the driveway and i let her foot go she just sat there catching her breath for a few mins and told me your both in trouble later but she never did punish us though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back