• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HDS---------the King

T_T Let me make one thing clear, HDS. You and all your best buds can go on with your "bitchybitchyboofuckinghoo" at the ATF. Don't and I repeat DON'T bring it here. Don't think I haven't forgotten, even though I'm over it. I can forgive, but I won't forget.

Seriously, Cat? Maybe you should put that in a PM instead of posting about it here. :confused:

I understand, and I hope everything between you and HDS is all right now. :)

I have known HDS for years and consider him one of my best friends but I hope you two have worked out any differences you might have had.

blondie46 said:
There is something nasty about the image of that burger. I can't put my finger on it. :confused:

It might look nasty and be unhealthy, but I bet it's tasty. :D

I'll have some poutine with my whopper, please. :D Long live the king!

Here you go, Leaf. :D

Poutine.jpg

Would I be risking too much to ask for seconds? :D :veryhappy

Not at all. But this time, I'll attach your order to save space. :D

The King will be pleased.... all Hail the King!!! :bowing: :xpulcy:

blondie46 said:
There is something nasty about the image of that burger. I can't put my finger on it. :confused:

2nd time around. Does it kind of look like a woman's wee wee? Remember when certain advertising companies hid wee wee's in the photos, so more people would be subconsciously attracted and purchase the product? Everyone goes DA.

ps. Your ANIME website is interesting, Shadow. I like the color & design of your TMF signature picture. If you have done any painting, and I just bet you have, please post a reference here in this thread.

But it's just a cheeseburger. I only see nasty stuff when I look at hot dogs. Why do you think they call them wieners?

blondie46 said:
2nd time around. Does it kind of look like a woman's wee wee? Remember when certain advertising companies hid wee wee's in the photos, so more people would be subconsciously attracted and purchase the product? Everyone goes DA.

No ... that would be a .... TACO ... !! :D

catapy_girl said:
But it's just a cheeseburger. I only see nasty stuff when I look at hot dogs. Why do you think they call them wieners?

Probably has something to do with Germany. :ermm:
Viennese sausages (beef) are good, except their texture is wierd.

It looks like a man's dick. Wiener. Dick. I think it goes hand in hand.

Storm_Cat said:
No ... that would be a .... TACO ... !! :D
:rotate: Si! I like your profile statement about for every one person who doesn't like you.... That is so true. They say you like about 1 from every three people, and there is one chance in three that a person will (2 in 3 that they won't) like you....but wouldn't that end up a really small percentage in the end? I'd like to see the math on that.
33 1/3 % x 33 1/3 % = what?
or is it
1 x 1 x 75%???
Is it really like 1/9th of a chance that you will get along with someone?
I love math but don't always understand it.Sorry for the diversion, but it is very interesting what you wrote.

I am reminded of where Hank embarasses his ex in Myself and Irene.
"Vagikleen, huh? Whassamatter, too much extra cheese on that taco?!"

blondie46 said:
:rotate: Si! I like your profile statement about for every one person who doesn't like you.... That is so true. They say you like about 1 from every three people, and there is one chance in three that a person will (2 in 3 that they won't) like you....but wouldn't that end up a really small percentage in the end? I'd like to see the math on that.
33 1/3 % x 33 1/3 % = what?
or is it
1 x 1 x 75%???
Is it really like 1/9th of a chance that you will get along with someone?
I love math but don't always understand it.Sorry for the diversion, but it is very interesting what you wrote.

It keeps my IRL circle of friends to a small, select few. I like it much better that way. :D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back