• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HDS---------the King

Storm_Cat said:
Roflmfao .... who's hand ... ?? :D
Depends. I know quite a few men who switch hands while masturbating. My husband does it with a sock.

catapy_girl said:
T_T Let me make one thing clear, HDS. You and all your best buds can go on with your "bitchybitchyboofuckinghoo" at the ATF. Don't and I repeat DON'T bring it here. Don't think I haven't forgotten, even though I'm over it. I can forgive, but I won't forget.

I have no particular desire to raise that issue again. I wasn't terribly involved in it and have little interest in past craziness. Nothing against you have I...

venray said:
hdsking12tp.gif

I love you Ray. :blaugh:

The King sees much craziness in this thread. The King approves. :rotate: The King would also like to note that there will be free vittles at the clubhouse all night. :p

The King sees much craziness in this thread. The King approves. The King would also like to note that there will be free vittles at the clubhouse all night.

Craziness is a very^99 good thing. :D :D :p :p

I have always said I dont suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute of it. :D :D :p

*holds out plate for a burger :D .*

Might I have some vittles, your Royal Highness/Majesty? :D

Thank you, your Royalness. *Devours vittles.*

*Burps*

Excuse me! That was great. Might I have seconds? :D

HisDivineShadow said:
I have no particular desire to raise that issue again. I wasn't terribly involved in it and have little interest in past craziness. Nothing against you have I...

The King sees much craziness in this thread. The King approves. :rotate: The King would also like to note that there will be free vittles at the clubhouse all night. :p
FUGGETABOUTIT! I was tired, and cranky last night. Did I mention that waking up with the king is the scariest thing I don't wanna see?

amk714 said:
I'll have a Triple Whopper, please. (It's the new burger at BK that's being sold in honor of the King Kong movie). :D

1978.jpg

That 'burger' is wearing false teeth and is sticking its tongue out at you.
Now, if you can get past that and actually eat it, it''ll talk to you for days while it shreds your innards with its false teeth.
I mean no offense, it just looks like high-level gastronomic distress on a plate... errr... waxed paper.

I'll take a super-sized order of celery with my chololate malt, please. :D

TKpervert said:
That 'burger' is wearing false teeth and is sticking its tongue out at you.
Now, if you can get past that and actually eat it, it''ll talk to you for days while it shreds your innards with its false teeth.
I mean no offense, it just looks like high-level gastronomic distress on a plate... errr... waxed paper.

I'll take a super-sized order of celery with my chololate malt, please. :D
That's why we refer to them as $.99 Heart Attacks. You do realize with every bite you are swallowing a lump of Crisco, even though flamebroiled is claimed to be the healthiest burger of them all.

I know, Cat and TK. That's one of my faults: Eating unhealthy (but tasty) food. I'd get one right now if I weren't so lazy (another fault of mine). :p

I get weak when I have a craving for fast food. A couple of nights ago, we had Jack in the box. I had to get a large combo to get a holiday antenna ball.

I understand. It doesn't help that I live near many fast-food joints, including Burger King and Jack-in-the-Box. :p

The radius is probably 15-20 miles for me. 34 upon entering Barstow.

They're less than a mile from me. I could walk to either one of them. But I'd rather drive, of course. :D

I used to live in a motel where the Denny's was across the street and Carrows was right next door.

A Denny's restaurant is right next to the Jack-in-the-Box. :blaugh:

HisDivineShadow said:
I

Ditto my friend.......... :angel:

His Rayness always has the most hypnotizing signatures. :D

*Serves everyone* *Snags some vittles of his own*

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back