• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello from a long time lurker, my first post

Embraceabl

TMF Regular
Hi, have lurked for a while here and finally decided to take the plunge and post. The following is a letter to Santa that I wrote some time ago and since that time of year is at hand, it seemed appropriate. Perhaps others here will add their own wishes to this list and make it the biggest tickling wish list of the season :santasmil

Dear Santa:

Hi, it’s Nicole. Now Santa, I know that it’s been a while since
you've heard from me (okay, a very long while) but after listening to all
of my students ask for things, I thought I would dig out the old pencil
and see what I could come up with.

Just as a reminder though, Santa darlin'.... I, for ever and ever, wished,
hoped and asked for a puppy and not getting that puppy made me so sad.
Looking back, perhaps a six year old doesn't need a puppy but I
remember wanting one so bad.

Well Santa, so much has happened in the past (ahem . . . years) that
you don't have the time to read all about it. And as the song goes
"you know if I've been bad or good. . ."
I am, of course, hoping that you will not hold my naughtiness against me.

Perhaps if I came up North for some creative punishments. . . .

Well, here is my list for Christmas this year. Keep in mind Santa that I
am a big girl now and that sometimes, naughty is the nicest way to be.

1.) A really well made set of stocks. Dark wood, well padded if you please.

2.) A set of four cuffs that will not begin to cut off my circulation no matter
how long I am in them or how hard I writhe and struggle.

3.) A new four poster bed :)

4.) A gift certificate to The Body Shop for enough creams and lotions and oils to last me till next year.

5.) A huge down comforter. Nothing like being surrounded by feathers.

6.) A voucher for one professional pedicure bi-monthly for the next year.

7.) A new set of cosmetic or artist brushes that will probably never see makeup or paint in their lifetime.

8.) A good tickling video with a plot. Sorry Santa, but I am a girl who needs a
decent story line.

Well, that's about it for me. I miss writing to you Santa and I will remember from now on that Christmas is not only for kids.

Happy Holidays Santa,
Keep Warm.

Nikki

wow what a first post..you simply must come out from delurking and post more often..let me be the first to welcome you to the land of the unlurkers..have fun here...my wonderful friend..:)

p.s..i'll take what's on that list also...;)

o and i'll add to that list..

hmm Santa..i wish for common sense lolol..

i wish for terrific friends such as you, Embracebl..

i also wish for a little furry kittie cat to cuddle up with, Chelsea having grown into a cat now..

And I'll be second to welcome you in, so glad to seeya around, Nicole, out of the clear blue skye and everything. I hope your writing skills are still sharp, maybe you'll favor us with a story or more. May you get all your Christmas wishes and more!

Smiley

Dear Santa,

It has been a while since I wrote you a "wish list" but I will make a short one with a note or two;

1. I wish for you, instead of cookies a milk, the chance to show Embraceble how those very nice stocks work when you deliver them;

2. Please send to Ms. Embraceble a sincere welcome to this community and let her feel the goodness that does come from so many that I am priviledged to say that I have met;

3. Advise Ms. Nicole that there are many what would apply to have their hames put on a list to help her try out several of those creams and lotions as applicators.;

4. Take her good wishes for her stay in the community so that she will know that there is many who care that she is here;

Ms. Embraceable, I agree with Isabeau, a good friend of mine, that this was a terrific first post and I look forward to seeing many more. Even tho I am long time married and older than most, you are always free to say hello thru pm, im, or lunch if you're ever in Detroit area, lol. Welcome. Jim

Welcome to the forum hope you have a great time here and get in alot of tickles :xpulcy:

Welcome to the TMF, Nikki, and congratulations on delurking and making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the forum, Nikki. I'm Mitch. I lived in Westport, CT for many years. Connecticut is beautiful.
Enjoy the forum. Hope we can chat at some point.

Mitch

Hello and welcome, Nicole!
All I want for Christmas is 200 million dollars, a fifth of vodka, and my old Red Rider BB gun.............oh, and joy to the world out of my range.

Hello there Nikki, and welcome to the TMF! Another Connecticuter (Or whatever the heck they call themselves these days) joins the fun (I am sort of one myself, although currently my allegiance is to Carolina Norte. And indeed, there is much fun to be had here, of which I have no doubt your yourself will discover. :D

As for Santa... I have no wishes. I have no needs right now, and so long as that remains true, I want of nothing. Let Santa take my potential wish and grant another's with it.

Wow! Sounds like Christmas came early for Santa this year!

Welcome out of obscurity, my dear! :wavingguy

Hi Nicole,welcome to the forum.You will indeed have a good time here,but I am also glad you came out with your first post.Don't be a stranger and feel free to stop by and say hello to saurus anytime.

Hello Embraceabl,

Welcome to the TMF. Nice first post, and hope you enjoy the forum.

Myriads

Isabeau, Smiley, so good to see dear friends. :cuddle:

Pokey, what a warm and beautiful welcome, I loved the additions you made to my list.

Luvgirlsfeet and Milagros, thank you for your kind welcome.

Hello Mitchell, you are correct CT is a beautiful place to live.

Kared, thanks for the welcome and watch yourself with that Red Rider BB gun, you’ll put your eye out. ;)

Hello HDS, nice to meet another from CT even if you no longer reside here.

:wavingguy Hi right back at you Alchemy and thanks for the welcome.

Hello Sarus, Avenger, Myriads and Bugman, thanks for saying hello and making me feel so welcome here.

What a great place this is.

Welcome! i feel you should know its custom for new female posters to contact me for some real life tickling fun. ill be awaiting your email. :wavingguy

Beautifully creative first post (and I'm very jaded, so rarely impressed) Kudos to you and welcome to TMF! I lived in North Andover for a couple of years, CT is beautiful country.
Oh and I have a puppy :dog: AND enough Bath & Body to last you a LIFETIME so if you ever get out to Cali...;)
XOXO

Maniac, thanks so much for your welcome. :idunno: I'm not really up on the customs here at the forum. Perhaps Steph could advise me further on this.

Steph, thank you for your very kind words. I know the Andover area well, you lived in a beautiful town. To bad you still are not in the area. I'd love to share a long afternoon lunch with you. I have a feeling it would be a great time. Thanks again for making me feel so very welcome. :bubble:

Nicole

Ok Nikki :twohugs:~about maniac:Stay far FAR from METHUEN unless your heels are in perfect shape~he's VERY picky! :shock:

And yes, it is a beautiful town, I agree. I just couldn't handle the weather, I was born and raised in Cali, what can I say? :bunny: And maybe one day I'll drop by for a visit and we can go hang out~the high school reunion committee would finally leave me alone for a change! :jester:
XOXO

Embraceabl said:
Maniac, thanks so much for your welcome. :idunno: I'm not really up on the customs here at the forum. Perhaps Steph could advise me further on this.

Steph, thank you for your very kind words. I know the Andover area well, you lived in a beautiful town. To bad you still are not in the area. I'd love to share a long afternoon lunch with you. I have a feeling it would be a great time. Thanks again for making me feel so very welcome. :bubble:

Nicole

Im only 100 feet from the andover border. so close and yet so far.

steph said:
Ok Nikki :twohugs:~about maniac:Stay far FAR from METHUEN unless your heels are in perfect shape~he's VERY picky! :shock:

And yes, it is a beautiful town, I agree. I just couldn't handle the weather, I was born and raised in Cali, what can I say? :bunny: And maybe one day I'll drop by for a visit and we can go hang out~the high school reunion committee would finally leave me alone for a change! :jester:
XOXO

It would be nice to have you back steph. ill show you the ropes....literally! :devil:

LOL~behave you! And be nice to a new chica IN YOUR AREA!!!! Maybe things are looking up for you finally....
XOXO

maniactickler said:
It would be nice to have you back steph. ill show you the ropes....literally! :devil:

Hey Nicole!

Welcome to the world of the openly posting!

Nicole and I know each other from way back, and she is a very sweet lady. :Kiss2: :cuddle:

Steph; if you and Nicole want to get together, maybe you could meet at my place in Pittsburgh! Now THAT would be fun! :2poke: :cool2: :)

hello from one former lurker to another :woot:

I just decided to post today also...hoping i'll become a regular poster (time will time whether this is a good thing or not,lol.)

Hi Scots--welcome to the forum! There are a lot of nice people here; hopefully you'll feel right at home.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back