• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello from a long time lurker, my first post

Hello Mitch,
How wonderful to see you. Thank you for your kind words. I'll send a PM soon and catch you up on all thats been going on.

:Kiss2: Nicole

Hello Scots,
Nice to hear from another lurker, it's more fun to come out of hiding with company. So I will tell you welcome and thanks for joining me here.

Nicole :happyfloa

I can feel that from over here honey, she gives off a positive realistic vibe~like you, my "people perception" is rarely off. And if we ever did get to PA, the no-sleep issue would definitely go away! :jester:
XOXO

Mastertank1 said:
Nicole and I know each other from way back, and she is a very sweet lady. :Kiss2: :cuddle:

Steph; if you and Nicole want to get together, maybe you could meet at my place in Pittsburgh! Now THAT would be fun! :2poke: :cool2: :)

Wonderful first post Nicole....

I sure hope Santa came by with his soft white gloves and elfs to help him give you your presents LOL. All I ask is.....what took you so long to post!!?? Even though you have been here awhile and probably know your way around I'd like to say hello and loved the letter. Thanks for posting, and I hope everyone has been respectful to you, although it sounds like it so far.

Steph....when were you in CT??? Damn...where the heck was I??

Paul in NJ

Oh, yes!

steph said:
I can feel that from over here honey, she gives off a positive realistic vibe~like you, my "people perception" is rarely off. And if we ever did get to PA, the no-sleep issue would definitely go away! :jester:
XOXO
A visit from either or both of you ladies would make me feel much better in too many ways to list! :couch: :bouncybou :couch:
Of course, I would be trying my best to get you to stay; :wiseowl:
I would do it by fiendly persuasion. :woot: :angel:
(When Quakers Go Bad, tommorrow at 10:00 pm, 9:00 central). :blaugh:

Good Morning KingP Thank you for your warm welcome to the group. Looking back, I'm not sure why I stayed in the shadows for so long but the nice greetings and replies I've received have made coming out a joy.
Have a great day, Nicole

steph said:
Ok Nikki :twohugs:~about maniac:Stay far FAR from METHUEN unless your heels are in perfect shape~he's VERY picky! :shock:

And yes, it is a beautiful town, I agree. I just couldn't handle the weather, I was born and raised in Cali, what can I say? :bunny: And maybe one day I'll drop by for a visit and we can go hang out~the high school reunion committee would finally leave me alone for a change! :jester:
XOXO

Nicole, dont listen to steph, im actually kinda harmless. :manicd: shes just upset because shes so far away from me and unable to be bound and tickled by her favorite TMFer. :wavingguy

Y'all are so cute! :redheart:
Paul~It was a long time ago babe~I was in high school. Oh and I did my freshman year at BC.
XOXO

Your instincts are so dead on, Steph, it's uncanny. And being around if you two ever got together, wow, that's a dream meeting. ;)

Thank you sweetie! :Kiss1:
(you wouldn't be biased at all by any chance now, would ya?)

Nikki~I'd like to intro you to my friend Smiley~the first guy to write a story about me here! I know he and his gal travel sometimes~maybe your paths will cross someday~he's a real gentleman.
XOXO

SmileyTkls said:
Your instincts are so dead on, Steph, it's uncanny. And being around if you two ever got together, wow, that's a dream meeting. ;)

SmileyTkls said:

Embraceabl said:
Hi, have lurked for a while here and finally decided to take the plunge and post. The following is a letter to Santa that I wrote some time ago and since that time of year is at hand, it seemed appropriate. Perhaps others here will add their own wishes to this list and make it the biggest tickling wish list of the season :santasmil

Dear Santa:

Hi, it’s Nicole. Now Santa, I know that it’s been a while since
you've heard from me (okay, a very long while) but after listening to all
of my students ask for things, I thought I would dig out the old pencil
and see what I could come up with.

Just as a reminder though, Santa darlin'.... I, for ever and ever, wished,
hoped and asked for a puppy and not getting that puppy made me so sad.
Looking back, perhaps a six year old doesn't need a puppy but I
remember wanting one so bad.

Well Santa, so much has happened in the past (ahem . . . years) that
you don't have the time to read all about it. And as the song goes
"you know if I've been bad or good. . ."
I am, of course, hoping that you will not hold my naughtiness against me.

Perhaps if I came up North for some creative punishments. . . .

Well, here is my list for Christmas this year. Keep in mind Santa that I
am a big girl now and that sometimes, naughty is the nicest way to be.

1.) A really well made set of stocks. Dark wood, well padded if you please.

2.) A set of four cuffs that will not begin to cut off my circulation no matter
how long I am in them or how hard I writhe and struggle.

3.) A new four poster bed :)

4.) A gift certificate to The Body Shop for enough creams and lotions and oils to last me till next year.

5.) A huge down comforter. Nothing like being surrounded by feathers.

6.) A voucher for one professional pedicure bi-monthly for the next year.

7.) A new set of cosmetic or artist brushes that will probably never see makeup or paint in their lifetime.

8.) A good tickling video with a plot. Sorry Santa, but I am a girl who needs a
decent story line.

Well, that's about it for me. I miss writing to you Santa and I will remember from now on that Christmas is not only for kids.

Happy Holidays Santa,
Keep Warm.

Nikki
HO HO HO! Shit where's my Santa suit?! Where is it?? Oh well if a frumpy looking dude comes down the chimney( haven't figured out how to bring the stocks down a chimney yet) with brushes..........DON'T SHOOT!!!!!

Ho Ho Ho!!!

I live in the north Embraceabl and I think I could certainly help you acheive your Christmas wishes. And All you need to wear my little Christmas present, is as little wrapping as possible and a big red bow.

Well done on a first posting and I hope you try a tickling story or two.
:cool2: :veryhappy :devil2: :feets: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :feets:

NIKKI,Welcome to the Land of TMF Family :dogpile: :xpulcy: Now that you have delurked,and made your Eloquent Intriquing First Post,You are adopted by all of us ;)

I'd like to add my Christmas Wish List:

1. I wish that my Christmas gift I am sending to my brother who I haven;t spoken to in 3 years is well received,the gift is sent from my heart as I could not have the heart to not get him something in this season of giving even if there is hurt under the bridge and I hope my brother makes the choice to reconcile his differences with me as I wish I could know my nephews,nieces and I could feel how it feels to be a Aunt.

2. I wish that this Christmas for direction in my life,to begin a walk closer to God ,feeling his love and for finding a way how I may be a light to help others out of darkness or who are less fortunate .

Welcome to the TMF...always great to see another New Englander here!!
I lurked for freakin' ever before I joined...you'll find its so much more fun to be a member!

maniactickler said:
Nicole, dont listen to steph, im actually kinda harmless. :manicd: shes just upset because shes so far away from me and unable to be bound and tickled by her favorite TMFer. :wavingguy

Maniac, I would hazard a guess that Steph’s warnings are laced with good will, while you ideas regarding me might be laced with nefarious intent. :scared:

On the other hand, if what I have heard of your skills as a tickler to be true then perhaps Steph may indeed be sad that she is so far away from you. ;)

steph said:
Thank you sweetie! :Kiss1:
(you wouldn't be biased at all by any chance now, would ya?)

Nikki~I'd like to intro you to my friend Smiley~the first guy to write a story about me here! I know he and his gal travel sometimes~maybe your paths will cross someday~he's a real gentleman.
XOXO

Steph, thanks for the intro and please feel free to continue making them. I should let you know that Smiley and I go way back. We even co-wrote a story or two in our past and posted on AMFT I believe. I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting his gal yet but I hope to one of these days.

Illtcklu said:
HO HO HO! Shit where's my Santa suit?! Where is it?? Oh well if a frumpy looking dude comes down the chimney( haven't figured out how to bring the stocks down a chimney yet) with brushes..........DON'T SHOOT!!!!!

Illtcku, if you manage to find your way down my chimney I promise, cross my heart, not to shoot. Good luck in figuring out Santa’s secret for getting the stocks down the chimney. . . .

Nicole :angel:

ticklishscribe said:
I live in the north Embraceabl and I think I could certainly help you acheive your Christmas wishes. And All you need to wear my little Christmas present, is as little wrapping as possible and a big red bow.

Well done on a first posting and I hope you try a tickling story or two.
:cool2: :veryhappy :devil2: :feets: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :feets:

Hello Scribe. So nice of you to say hello. Thanks for your comments on my post and I look forward to you thoughts on the story I promise to post soon. . .very, very soon. ;)

tickleshotel said:
NIKKI,Welcome to the Land of TMF Family :dogpile: :xpulcy: Now that you have delurked,and made your Eloquent Intriquing First Post,You are adopted by all of us ;)

I'd like to add my Christmas Wish List:

1. I wish that my Christmas gift I am sending to my brother who I haven;t spoken to in 3 years is well received,the gift is sent from my heart as I could not have the heart to not get him something in this season of giving even if there is hurt under the bridge and I hope my brother makes the choice to reconcile his differences with me as I wish I could know my nephews,nieces and I could feel how it feels to be a Aunt.

2. I wish that this Christmas for direction in my life,to begin a walk closer to God ,feeling his love and for finding a way how I may be a light to help others out of darkness or who are less fortunate .

Tickleshotel,
Thanks for your kind words, I can’t imagine being adopted by a group any nicer then this one.
I hope with all my heart that there is truth in the words “time heals all wounds”; for if those words are true then perhaps your brother will want to mend fences as much as you do.
I wish for you the joy of a family reunited. Remember, with God, all things are possible.

unit5610 said:
Welcome to the TMF...always great to see another New Englander here!!
I lurked for freakin' ever before I joined...you'll find its so much more fun to be a member!

Hello Unit5610 :wavingguy It’s good to know that I’m not the only one who waited forever before taking the plunge and posting. Nice to meet another New Englander.

Then telling you that I'm also psychic shouldn't shock you honey...He is a KEEPER, isn't he! I'm so lucky~I'm friends with all the best people! :smilelove :twohugs:
XOXO

Embraceabl said:
Steph, thanks for the intro and please feel free to continue making them. I should let you know that Smiley and I go way back. We even co-wrote a story or two in our past and posted on AMFT I believe. I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting his gal yet but I hope to one of these days.

Aww, shucks, ladies, you'll make a guy blush. And speaking of stories, I love Nicole's latest venture in the Stories section now. WOW! Please keep going, m'dear! :D

Not only an impressive first post, but a fantastic story that i just read and posted on...you are a very welcome addition to the land of the unlurkers..i'm honored to call you my good wonderful friend..post more often and please continue that great talent you have for writing..love you Nicole..

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME to the forum! I hope, I mean we hope, you really enjoy yourself here.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back