• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello from the Tickler In Black - very long time no talk!

Just back for a couple days but thank you. Yes AJ is something special isn't she. A unique easy going personality and that perfect 10 body OMG. She was a priviledge to be around.

I would love to become better acquainted with you, sir.

I bought so many RealTickling clips.....VHS tapes....DVDs, which were great.

I've always wondered about a few models: Why'd they sign up for a tickle video, back then when fetish clips were rarer than today. They just needed the money? They were just interested in something new?
Did any of these HAVE a tickle fetish? Did they love being tickled, or just needed gas money?

Rachelle - probably my favorite model, with the prettiest feet of any model yet. She seemed to love it, but I could be wrong. She came back a few times. Why do they return? Money, or actually having fun?

Ariane - another favorite. I love that she came in pantyhose - her choice or yours? She came back twice, unless ya'll shot two clips in one day.

Kristen Lea - she made several videos....again, she seemed to be having the time of her life....did she have a tickle fetish? I know she eventually got married....if she liked tickling, her husband must have a blast.

Cassandra - She made one video, and was great. Her name isn't thrown around much, much she was great. I loved it when she kept looking at her feet being tickled. Why'd she do tickle videos?

The Asian Girl - I don't know if she even had a video name, but she looked like she had fun tickling and being tickled. Only made two videos, one where she was tickled.

Brooke Hill - she made a few videos, was feather ticklish on her feet. She came back for a few videos. What was her story....she needed money for a new pair of pantyhose, or she just loved being tickled?

....and it's perfectly okay if they just needed the cash, or they hated it and never came back. There have been a few great models who looked like they loved it, who the producers said were maybe hard
to work with, or just happened to live nearby, or needed the cash. Some....love it, had the fetish, were just having a great time so kept coming back.

It's all just fascinating, especially "back in the day" models.

Have any of your old models got back in touch with you to do more videos?

Attachments

• Cassandra05.jpg
    Cassandra05.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Rachelle01.png
    Rachelle01.png
    496.2 KB · Views: 72
  • Rachelle02.png
    Rachelle02.png
    465.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Asian-Ticklee.png
    Asian-Ticklee.png
    518.2 KB · Views: 85
  • Ariane10.jpg
    Ariane10.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 76
Just wanted to say you were and still are the best!
Tickling Submissive has the most beautiful ladies
How and where did you find your models? Your selection of ticklish ladies and your tickling skills made you the best!

TIB, omg hello! I'm 36 now so you were one of my first producers who I bought from and honestly at that time I'd say the best. My favorite all time clip is still dungeon of happiness where the girl appears to be a torture chamber on a rack being cruelly tickled on her feet.

As I see it wasn't too long ago that the clips4sale store was exploding with tickle content from Shy & Wild Tickling to FTKL to UK Tickling to Tickle Abuse to the Czech guys and the French tickling site, but it seems it has gotten a little less cluttered with the big players. Now it seems only FTKL and UK and French tickling are still in business. Hell wasn't long before the explosion that Tickle Central & Tickle Intensive were big. Fact, I think TC kind of picked up where you left off. I believe Silver Cherry is the only one more or less around since when you were around, but he never put out as much content as the others, although he is my other favorite producer.

Course now that I'm looking through others posts, yes Kristin Lea, Audrey Dupree, etc. So many of the new producers just use only models and they make 15-20 min. videos, unlike if I recall most of what I could buy on clips4sale back in your day was like 5 bucks because they were 6 min. each.

Welcome back for the time being. I'm happy to read that you're doing well. A few months ago, I had actually been talking to a few people around here, to see if anyone knew how u were doing. Your videos are still my absolute favorites, in the library that I built over the past 15 years.

My favorite models were Audrey Dupree, Autumn and Brooke Hill. I actually still watch your videos of Autumn and Brooke to this day. I don't know how you convinced very ticklish girls to participate in these videos and put up with such intense tickling but I thank you for it.

I never bought the VHS tapes but I did buy the DVD's that you released. One embarrassing story was that my strict parents intercepted one of the DVD's that I ordered from your store. I never got to keep the DVD, and I was so embarrassed that I never asked them what they did with it. They probably destroyed it. Regardless, my tickle fetish secret had been exposed to my whole family. Good times. I was 15 years old, now I'm 31 years old.

Yup, I'm sure I am not the only person on this forum that was underage and using prepaid visa cards to order those videos.

I bought so many RealTickling clips.....VHS tapes....DVDs, which were great.

I've always wondered about a few models: Why'd they sign up for a tickle video, back then when fetish clips were rarer than today. They just needed the money? They were just interested in something new?
Did any of these HAVE a tickle fetish? Did they love being tickled, or just needed gas money?

Rachelle - probably my favorite model, with the prettiest feet of any model yet. She seemed to love it, but I could be wrong. She came back a few times. Why do they return? Money, or actually having fun?

Ariane - another favorite. I love that she came in pantyhose - her choice or yours? She came back twice, unless ya'll shot two clips in one day.

Kristen Lea - she made several videos....again, she seemed to be having the time of her life....did she have a tickle fetish? I know she eventually got married....if she liked tickling, her husband must have a blast.

Cassandra - She made one video, and was great. Her name isn't thrown around much, much she was great. I loved it when she kept looking at her feet being tickled. Why'd she do tickle videos?

The Asian Girl - I don't know if she even had a video name, but she looked like she had fun tickling and being tickled. Only made two videos, one where she was tickled.

Brooke Hill - she made a few videos, was feather ticklish on her feet. She came back for a few videos. What was her story....she needed money for a new pair of pantyhose, or she just loved being tickled?

....and it's perfectly okay if they just needed the cash, or they hated it and never came back. There have been a few great models who looked like they loved it, who the producers said were maybe hard
to work with, or just happened to live nearby, or needed the cash. Some....love it, had the fetish, were just having a great time so kept coming back.

It's all just fascinating, especially "back in the day" models.

Have any of your old models got back in touch with you to do more videos?

I loved Cassandra. I wish she had made more videos. I still watch that video almost every day.

Glad you stopped by TIB, hope you.feel compelled to come back again more often. Thank you for helping take the tickle fetish to the next level.

My 3

Sara...my God that laugh, body and face...perfection.

Viviana....always a plus for me when the ticklee seems to enjoy the ride. So ticklish, yet seemed to really like it.

Catwoman, something about her. Very pretty, the tickles seemed to build.

Which girls do you think liked being lees the most???

Take good care, thank you, and may you continue to get what you want in life.

Hi everyone. It's been years since I've visited this great forum. I've got some things to say and things to ask.

1. A very warm hello to all of my friends here that used to chat with me back in 2000-2008. I wonder how many of you are still around here? Please speak up and respond if you are. It'd be a trip down memory lane.

2. In your opinion, how have tickling videos changed from my days until now? I know the picture and sound quality is much better, but what about the content?

3. What is your best memories from "the good ole days" on this tickling forum?

4. I cannot imagine how many new people have joined this awesome forum since I disappeared. People that were probably 5 years old when I left are probably on here now.

5. Who's some of the best current tickling video producers ... in your opinion?

6. What was your favorite 3 "models" from my old site realtickling? (and why)

7. What is your all time favorite tickling video that I was a part of back then?

I can't believe I used to sell tickling videos on VHS tape!!! How many of you today ever even used a VHS player haha?

Anyway, mostly just wanted to say hello and see who's still around here, and express my wish that you all have a great summer.

Tickler In Black

Now this is a warm friendly surprise over here! Wow! I was here from a few months or so into the beginning of the TMF. You were my favorite producer back then, not to mention the first I ever watched. I'll answer everything by number here :

2.As for the content now days, in my personal opinion it's gone completely to hell in a hand basket. There are very few that make stuff on the level and style you once did. Straight ahead tickle torture - that don't exist much anymore. It's now 90% all lighthearted stuff, which aint my thing. It's ok though, i've saved a TON of money not buying stuff like I used to as a result LOL

3.My best memories from the good ol days of TMF were just the laid back and friendly almost going to a corner neighborhood bar feel it used to have. Everyone was friends. About 10 years ago when a new group came in, that all began to get lost. As a result, a lot of people left or became semi-lurkers with the occasional comments (which is what I became).

4.No answer/not a question (LOL)

5.There's about 3, but I won't name em because then the rest will know I don't dig em and get insulted LOL

6.Kristin - she was attractive, had sexy feet and loved her laugh...that was my alltime fave! Can't pick 2 more cause hell, ALL your models were great!

7.Dungeon Of Reversal

And I still use VHS sometimes...to transfer old stuff (non-fetish) to DVD :)

Great to see you on here.To me,what makes you stand out from all the others is the repore you have with all of your lees.They are real people not just a prop in the video.What does it for me is the way you pay special attention to the area just above the hip bones.When you tickle the lees there it is electric.The reactions are intense.You,my man are the king.

Nice to hear from you, TIB. Thanks for all your work :) So many nice clips with cute models.
Welcome to our studio Tickle Therapy. I guess we are unique in many things, and we started in 2013 ;)

1. welcome back. been a fan of your videos from realtickling and Tickling-Post

2. they were great

3. im not sure, dude

4. i've been here since my senior year of high school in 2015

5. Tickle Intensive

6. A. Porche Lelaney because her laugh is gorgeous, and her body is sexy expecially her belly and boobs
B. Brooke Hill because of her laugh
C. Robin because she is a sexy ticklee

7. TC 5420 or as the internet calls it, Spy interrogation

Naturally, i wanted to be a tickler just like you, Tickler in Black. you are awesome
but i got questions for you...

1. which celebrities would you love to tickle?

2. what is your favorite tickle video from and studio and why?

3. how was your life been since you left the tickling studio?

HOLY SHIT, WELCOME BACK.

My favorite models from your store are, Ariane, Priscilla James, and Kristin Lea

My favorite clips of yours are the following:

This clip of Ariane being tickle interrogated
tk_ariane2.JPG

This clip of Kristin Lea tickling, then getting tickled. (Kristins smile in the top left says it all)
tc5027.JPG

This clip of Kristen Lea getting tickled
tc5265.JPG

And these clips of Krisin Lea & Priscila James tickling someone for ransom
tc5189.JPGtc5246.JPG

I wish Kristin & Priscilla got a chance to get at eachothers bellybuttons. I'll always wonder if those were ticklish spots on them.

Out of curiosity, did you stay in contact with Priscilla or Kristin at all after they moved on from tickling?

Hi TIB, great to hear from you!

I just had to poke my head into this thread to voice my admiration for Kristin Lea.

Let me join the long list of admirers and add my heart felt WELCOME BACK..
I love all your models but you had a few to stand out.
Sara, Priscilla James, Rachelle , Cassandra , Elke and Lynette.
I hope to see you around the TMF

Hello old friend. good to see you back, as i said when you retired....you were a TITAN of tickling....the very first to truly immobilize your lees on a board .....grating you a helpless tickle victim.....Sara was my all time fave.

Hopefully you check back here again. But anyways I am a huge fan of your work. My favorite clips were the ones with Reemah Dane. Also I like the ones with Cassandra and Genie. Plus any clips where you have the girls wrapped up and tickled were always the best.

Good to have you back, TIB, if only for a bit.

As far as favorites from back in the day, there are many. Sara, Crystal, Wendy, Genie, Cassandra, Syddra, and Rachelle to name a few.

But first and foremost there was Kristen Lea. Beautiful, fun and of course, very ticklish. She had more than her share of great videos, but I have always been partial to Happy Hour 2000. Just for the scenes where she, Crystal and Wendy take turns being rolled up in the carpet. Those scenes typified what made Kristen so great, because she gave as good as she got.

i don't know if you ever stayed in touch with her. I hope you did because she just seemed like such a nice person.

Anyway, thanks for the memories.

Hi. Thanks for your comments. Yes, I am back to briefly say hello. Not back to stay. That's just not me anymore.

While it is awesome to hear from you again, it sucks that it's only for a short time. Totally understand if you don't want to share your reasons, but can you give any more detail on why you don't frequent the TMF anymore?

Your stuff was so influential when I was younger, so it sucked when you stopped producing. Again, if you'd prefer to keep your personal stuff private, no worries. I wish you the best of luck in your life and thank you again for some awesome memories!

HELL YEAH FINALLY A CHANCE TO TALK TO YOU!!
I’m from Melbourne, Australia and I remember being only like 10 years old and discovering your tickling videos on our old desktop, one of the first family’s with internet in our town hahaha. I’m 26 now and Involve myself with the tickling scene here, young beautiful woman love it here and I’ve taken my style heavily from yours ;) I even brought a few flossers, they drive them wild!

Your dominance and mind games I always thought were and probably still are the best, you always took the time with the Batman suit and the little make up dude you looked badass! I would have loved to have seen more “dr feel good” nurse sessions! Anyway. You basically single handedly helped develop my tickling addiction and to be able to say hello is awesome. So thanks man

Fav 3 models. Tristan (later material) Jackie French and Audrey Dupree. Best feet scenes with these girls forsure! I always wished you would have bitten and nibbled the fret a little more bro haha

Fav clip. DEFINITLY Brooke on her stomach with “trapped foot” the way that girl screams in that video is intense hahaha I love it. The way you play “this little piggy” she like looses her mind!!

Anyway man I hope you find the time to reply to this, I’d love to strike up a good convo and let you know how much you’ve influenced me over the years. Take care dude

HELL YEAH FINALLY A CHANCE TO TALK TO YOU!!
I’m from Melbourne, Australia and I remember being only like 10 years old and discovering your tickling videos on our old desktop, one of the first family’s with internet in our town hahaha. I’m 26 now and Involve myself with the tickling scene here, young beautiful woman love it here and I’ve taken my style heavily from yours ;) I even brought a few flossers, they drive them wild!

Your dominance and mind games I always thought were and probably still are the best, you always took the time with the Batman suit and the little make up dude you looked badass! I would have loved to have seen more “dr feel good” nurse sessions! Anyway. You basically single handedly helped develop my tickling addiction and to be able to say hello is awesome. So thanks man

Fav 3 models. Tristan (later material) Jackie French and Audrey Dupree. Best feet scenes with these girls forsure! I always wished you would have bitten and nibbled the fret a little more bro haha

Fav clip. DEFINITLY Brooke on her stomach with “trapped foot” the way that girl screams in that video is intense hahaha I love it. The way you play “this little piggy” she like looses her mind!!

Anyway man I hope you find the time to reply to this, I’d love to strike up a good convo and let you know how much you’ve influenced me over the years. Take care dude
It's been 7 months. Don't expect a response from him.

Hi everyone. It's been years since I've visited this great forum. I've got some things to say and things to ask.

1. A very warm hello to all of my friends here that used to chat with me back in 2000-2008. I wonder how many of you are still around here? Please speak up and respond if you are. It'd be a trip down memory lane.

2. In your opinion, how have tickling videos changed from my days until now? I know the picture and sound quality is much better, but what about the content?

3. What is your best memories from "the good ole days" on this tickling forum?

4. I cannot imagine how many new people have joined this awesome forum since I disappeared. People that were probably 5 years old when I left are probably on here now.

5. Who's some of the best current tickling video producers ... in your opinion?

6. What was your favorite 3 "models" from my old site realtickling? (and why)

7. What is your all time favorite tickling video that I was a part of back then?

I can't believe I used to sell tickling videos on VHS tape!!! How many of you today ever even used a VHS player haha?

Anyway, mostly just wanted to say hello and see who's still around here, and express my wish that you all have a great summer.

Tickler In Black

I loved the videos with Jessica Tate and Jessie Hollywood Tickling each other - they were probably my all time favourite videos.

So my 3 favourite models would be - Number 1 definitely Jessie Hollywood. Then Gothic Claire, Brooke Hill and Jessica Tate. (That's 4. LOL.)

I still use a VHS player too, :p

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back