• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hello oklahoma! anyone there?

drkjedi458

TMF Regular
im going to test a theory of mine. for many years iv been convinced that im the only ticklephile in this entire baking oven of a state. its not that farfetched if you think about it. dallas texas has a bigger population then the entire state of ok. i kind of feel like im alone on a desert island here and i got the damned heat to prove it! (my air conditioners busted right now so the heats been on my mind lately) so speak up oklahoma and prove me wrong! heeelllllooooo.....:listens to the wind blowing over the plains:....

ooooooooooooooooooooklahoma calling! Hmmm...now that makes 2, lol.

--T

By the way, any oklahomans near Lawton or oklahoma city? I am an hour away from oklahoma city.

Well, if your ever this way pm me. Maybe we can find a willing lady ler!:blaugh:

well dammit im in lawton to! i dont see any females answering tho. bloody hell. theres no justice. however i am in lawton so at /least im not alone...amazing...im not the only ticklephile in the state and theres one right here in town! cool! lets talk!

well dammit im in lawton to! i dont see any females answering tho. bloody hell. theres no justice.
LOL, Tamia's a dude!!!! I knew it!!! LOL, just kidding... I'm closer to Tulsa, btw...

irrelevant. all we gotta do is find some oklahoma females. whoo hoo! thanks for proving me wrong!

oh there was a female responded.... my mistake...im still learning to look at their profile...i stand corrected....there is a female ticklephile in oklahoma...whoo hoo! i can die happy now! sort of.

LOL, Tamia's a dude!!!! I knew it!!! LOL, just kidding... I'm closer to Tulsa, btw...

You shut up, lol. I'm going to have to wear a big sign that says "Not a dude"

Drk, you said, " I don't see any females answering" You couldn't see that big ass sig pic staring you in the face?:couch:

--T

drkjedi458. I am so excited you live in Lawton. I am very private about my fetish but I would love to strategize with you about tickling around here.

*sigh* nope, you're not the only one... And nope, I'm not female, sorry.

I live

...just north of Miami, and Commerce, home of Mickey Mantle!

bl-1.gif

:woot:

grrrrrrrr....how typical...i get a good thread going and my laptop decides to crap out....got it fixed tho. whoo hoo! i didnt really think anybody was gonna respond...i was really starting to think i was all alone in a sea of goat ropers...maybe i shoulda posted this years ago....

^^^^^^^^^^^
NOT a goat raper!

reminds me of a funny joke though... perhaps ill share it sometime XD:xpeepsofa

not raper...ROPER....you got goats mixed up with cows...they rape cows in these parts....lol :firedevil

LOL Thats awesome! I realy thought it said raper in the above thread! My mistake! Where is my mind today, and can i have it back plz?

gonna go do stuff, see everyone later

by the way...sorry about the mix up tamia...thatll teach me to drink and surf at the same time. :facepalm:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back