• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hello oklahoma! anyone there?

Brother Tamio has been raping cattle? I thought I read that in the Daily Oklahoman the other day, but I wasn't sure....

I was just in Commerce a bit ago. Came in contact with some sister rapers.

:shock:

You want goat ropers? Come to just north of the KS/OK border.

I can neither confirm NOR deny the use of goats in this thread, however I can reassure you that NO goats were harmed in the typing of this thread.:2poke:

i know where we can find some sheep if anyones in the mood for something different...before anyone asks, im pleading the 5th on how i know where to find sheep...lol! damn this has taken a weird turn...in all seriousness im damned glad to see yall. hey, we get enough responses we could start a gathering...

figures... I leave OK for college + grad school, then 'lers and 'lees start crawling out of the woodwork. :ranty:
(I've been lurking this forum off and on for years.)
I'll be back from time to time to visit family and friends, though.

This is pretty cool! There are def. more okies here than I thought there were, lol.

NE part of the state, SW of Tulsa. Been lurking here for several years!

More FEMALES, dammit!

Oh, c'mon now, I can't be the only one! Speak up now and we can hold a gathering!

Tulsa and OKC

Tulsa and OKC aren't far, I'm in for a gathering!

Oh, c'mon now, I can't be the only one! Speak up now and we can hold a gathering!

We could still have a gathering, you'd just be really tired by the end of it (and probably grumpier than normal) :hipoke:

hmmm.......poor Tamia. Gang tickled by a hundred men at the Oklahoma gathering. There won`t be anything left but a pile of bones.:eek:

We could still have a gathering, you'd just be really tired by the end of it (and probably grumpier than normal) :hipoke:

Grumpy? Moi? :angel:

Actually, if we have a gathering, it includes everyone who wants to come, not just exclusive to OK!

Still trying to call out my Oklahoma ladies........hey, why don't you guys go out and search for recruits? There's got to be some ticklish ladies around here!

--T

I dunno. Seems awfully quiet. You may be the only victim, lol... :cry1:

Grumpy? Moi? :angel:

Actually, if we have a gathering, it includes everyone who wants to come, not just exclusive to OK!

Still trying to call out my Oklahoma ladies........hey, why don't you guys go out and search for recruits? There's got to be some ticklish ladies around here!

--T

I could kidnap them...buuuuuuuut that would be illegal!

GOD DAMMIT! the very second i try to delurk my hardrive crashes! theres no fucking justice!!!!!!!!!! motherfucker!!!!!!!!!! to the dude thats in lawton...ill be in touch...im on a borrowed computer......grrrrrrrrrrrr....be back quick as i can....

Wow, so glad I came to tulsa. Everyones got a sense of humor here. Illinois was boring as heck. I'm Matt. tired of lurking.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back