• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help me get over the fear of walking barefoot in public without embarrassing myself

TicklishGirl666

To elaborate a bit this is a bit of exhibitionist fetish fantasy. I am not shy about being seen barefoot at home in bed, indoors, a bit shy about walking barefoot outdoors in my yard and being seen. I also don ' t have a phobia of wearing very revealing shoes, but if my flip flops would be taken while in public, even though the amount of foot shown would not be much different I think I would freak out. Anyway, here in India, in places like that ( colony, like a self contained village surrounded by city ) it ' s a bit more socially acceptable especially for females to walk barefoot in public. Not for long distances and for certain Indian women don ' t walk barefoot nearly as much as it ' s shown in the movies which seem to depict them as barefoot most of the time. But for a short distance like just across the street, to a nearby shop, to the neighbor who lives next door, to the temple on the other side of the street or just sitting or standing in the door frame which is outdoors you will see women doing it. But being barefoot here can also be associated with lower classes and poverty ( with the difference that lower classes and poor people also usually have dirtier clothes and even they are not barefoot always ). Also some do it more often than others and some if they take their shoes off to put their feet on a sofa or enter a temple and they exit and know after a little while they will have to take their shoes off again they don ' t bother putting them back on. I myself put my shoes back on the second I step off the sofa, exit the temple or go outdoors usually even if I will re enter the temple after a short while or sit and lounge on the sofa again soon. Also I tried a compromise and bought a pair of sandals that were very revealing, had very thin straps, a relatively flat sole and the color was very close to my skin color so they would create the illusion of being barefoot from a distance. They were not freaking me out but they were mostly not satisfying my exhibitionist fantasy either. I guess I also need to feel my soles bare. The day before yesterday after coming home I had some handy men scheduled to fix some electric contacts. I put on a pair of bell leg long jeans to conceal my bare feet a little and then paced the room back and forth telling myself I can do this for about half an hour. Then I went barefoot in the yard and waited for them nervously. When I heard the rattling on the gate I almost jumped on the roof and wanted to run back inside but instinctively said " it ' s open " and they entered just as I was about to run back inside and put my slippers on. What happened next was even more exciting and frightening and embarrassing for me. I think they noticed my reaction first and thought " where is she running ". They started to make a small chat with me and I forced myself to stay there and not completely freak out. They didn ' t look at my feet first and I hoped they would not notice due to the pants but eventually one of them looked down and noticed. He started measuring me from head to toe a few times and I was freaking but again I forced myself to play it cool and not freak out. He didn ' t say anything and they started walking to the panel they were supposed to fix and I told them to wait for me to switch off electricity first. I went inside and did so, told them they can start and jumped on the sofa in the living room and lounged on it to make it look casual. Then I placed the money I owed them on the coffee table so I don ' t suddenly walk outside with slippers and raise even more questions in their heads or have them see me barefoot outside again. Barefoot inside and on the coach was acceptable. When they finished one of them knocked on the door, I told him to enter and showed him where the money is and told him to show themselves out. But if being seen barefoot in my yard made me freak out so much I shudder to think how much I would freak out if I ' d have to walk to a shop barefoot. And I ' d probably go into panic mode, want to sneak back and embarrass myself or at least end up very humiliated in my mind. Also, being a foot fetishist myself walking barefoot in public feels a bit like walking bare breasted. I don ' t know why only completely barefoot and revealing foot wear is fine and only in places like my yard or the street but I don ' t feel uncomfortable being seen barefoot at the temple or indoors, especially on the sofa or the bed.
Despite the reasons, I feel like an opportunity is slipping as I will eventually leave India and don ' t know when or if I will return ( although I may want and do at some point ). So do you know how can I kick this fear and do so proudly without embarrassing myself?

You were kind enough to post photos of your bare soles here. (My favorite is below. :feets:) They are very lovely indeed and it is a privilege for anybody to be allowed to see them.

That is the way that you should think about it. Whenever you choose to go barefoot, and it is your choice, you are granting a privilege to those around you, and you should be proud to do it. :D

Attachments

• TG666.jpg
    TG666.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 235
This blog is a few years old. It might help you to read other people's stories about going barefoot in public. You are not alone in this. Apparantly there's a whole community who dream of this as you do. :)

https://enjoy-going-barefoot.blogsp...00-06:00&max-results=7&start=14&by-date=false

Also put in keywords associated with what you want to do: Barefeet/ Barefoot Exhibitionism, Exposure Therapy, going barefoot in public, etc. Even look up people who are Transgender and THEIR experiences walking out in public for the first time.

I hope these help. But I want you to keep this in mind. You obviously have a huge amount of anxiety in doing this. A lot of people can't really force themselves to do something if they aren't mentally prepared to. I am assuming you have built this up SO MUCH in your mind... the reality may not live up to the fantasy. Be prepared for that. And even that's easier said than done.

While I know you want to do this while you are in India... even if and when you do this... you will probably experience heightened anxiety on your journey. This is supposed to be fun for you. A little bit of anxiety is ok. A little excitement. But not to the point that you are freaked out as you described just with these men entering your place.

So... you may have to wait till you get home. (I know it's a buzzkill...) Bring a friend with you that you trust. That way... you're not alone. Some people have such heightened anxiety doing something they've dreamed of that they run the risk of passing out. Or getting upset like crying etc. I want this to be a good experience for you. But you have to take baby steps into this.

I know for myself who is into Bimbofication. (Wearing sexy/ revealing clothes/ heels/ etc) The day I was sick and tired of waiting... I went outside and walked about half a mile to the convenience store and back. I didn't enjoy it at all. I was too nervous. My Bf was like... "You should have waited for me. We could have done this together. And you weren't ready to go out alone in these clothes. It would have been best to have me or someone with you to help keep you calm. So next time... I'll be there with you." Now... I was used to wearing sexy clothes likes leather/ pleather jackets/ short skirts years before this. So I THOUGHT I would be fine once I stepped outside and walked a little. I wasn't. Bright neon shirt with cleavage showing/ jeans (at the time a blonde wig) super high heels... I felt like I stuck out to the point that I was suddenly under a microscope. And I felt like a "whore". Or would be viewed as one. Where I live is super conservative. So that didn't help either. And especially considering I had walked through my own neighborhood to get to the store. I could barely breath/ sweating/ anxiety to the MAX. And when I got home... I was exhausted, shaking, and extremely unhappy. It just wasn't the experience I was hoping for. Far from it.

I'm not saying this to really dissuede you. I just want you to be aware that it may not go as you intend or fantasize about.

Now, you may not have someone you trust to do this with. I personally suggest that you wait till you do. But if you really want to try and force yourself to do it... maybe call someone and talk to them while you do it. You can explain to them what you are doing without going into the fantasy aspect. Even maybe skype or call someone HERE that you have built up trust with. But... enter in the keywords I suggested so that you can read others experiences. But again.... everyone's experience is different. Everyone's feelings are different. So... be kind to yourself and consider taking this slow.

And if you find you can't do this yet... don't be hard on yourself. If I asked you to fly a plane... (obviously if you can't already) would you be upset that you coulden't do it? I hope not. Because you have no training to do so. This is a HUGE fantasy for you... and you have to treat it with the respect and time it deserves. I want this to be exhilarating for you. Not upsetting.

In a way you are trying to speed up an exposure therapy session. AND do it alone. This may not be good for you at this present moment. Not yet. Read more on other's experiences and try to have a set plan in place. In case you experience the feelings I have talked about. An anxiety, emergency plan. Good luck to you. :)

Last edited:
One more tip I just thought of to give you: Think about wearing sunglasses.

Our eyes convey a lot of emotions. Now, some people can do perfect poker face. But for a lot of us... our eyes and facial expressions convey our emotions.

I sexualize sunglasses. If say a man or Police Officer is looking at me or others... I/ anyone- can't see where they are looking. I find that very hot. And it makes me feel more helpless when encountering someone I am attracted to when faced with them. (As per my Tickling fantasies go.) A lot of P.O's wear them so they can look around without the suspect or person they are talking to see where they are looking. And, so that sunshine doesn't get in their eyes if they are on a chase let's say. It helps them out a LOT.

As per tickling... I wear them so that no one can see where I will be tickling them next. Knowing people will have a harder time trying to see what I'm about to do next. Or what I could be thinking. Also it adds a dark mystique that I love. Sinister even.

But for you... it will help you, to a degree, mask your anxiety. And allow you to look at people without them knowing where or what you are looking at. OR FEELING. YOU may feel anxiety... but no one else will know that. This can help ease the anxiety if you KNOW... no one knows your feeling that way.

Doing what you are considering.... having your eyes exposed might make you feel more vulnerable (and not in a good way.) Possibly. i think that would help you feel more confident. And give you a sheath of mental protection for anxiety. It may not help overly so. But every little bit helps right?

So... get some mirrored or very dark glasses. And try walking around first WITHOUT taking your shoes off. (In fact do it a few times.) To get a feel for what that's like. Enjoy thinking about your fantasy as if you were actually doing it. And allow yourself to look at people sometimes without turning your head. It can be a very empowering experience/ feeling. :) It is for me... ;)

Last edited:
Thank you. Both of you are very kind and have a point. I realize they are my soles and if someone enjoys watching them I give them a privilege.
Still, it ' s a bit of an intimate area that I dream of flaunting ( and not just for the fetish aspect but also a barefoot girl in a public place looks cute, vulnerable and in my opinion it increases her femininity because of those aspects ). I also enjoy feeling the different textures of the surfaces I walk on. Today for example I went to meet some distant friends that are the managers of a wedding palace. They had a big field with luxurious green freshly mowed grass with no weeds and clean of " surprises that you may find in lawns where dogs play ". It would have been perfect to walk barefoot on but my fear got the better of me. To add to it one of the female employees that was a made and was on a break left her slippers near the edge of the green field and started walking barefoot on that grass. That was actually what triggered me to write such a long article. I was feeling I was missing out.
CapturedDoll, your point also makes sense. Having some one with me would definitely help. I know a few foot fetishists that I had contact with ( they are mostly subs and like to lick feet for the humiliation aspect and for the submission aspect, not just because they like feet and to tickle like us so they ' re not really my cup of tea ) but they may like the sight of my feet moving and may agree. I will who can I find to be with me in this and also I will check the link you sent and the key words.
Thank you, both. You are very kind.

Thank you. Both of you are very kind and have a point. I realize they are my soles and if someone enjoys watching them I give them a privilege.
Still, it ' s a bit of an intimate area that I dream of flaunting ( and not just for the fetish aspect but also a barefoot girl in a public place looks cute, vulnerable and in my opinion it increases her femininity because of those aspects ). I also enjoy feeling the different textures of the surfaces I walk on. Today for example I went to meet some distant friends that are the managers of a wedding palace. They had a big field with luxurious green freshly mowed grass with no weeds and clean of " surprises that you may find in lawns where dogs play ". It would have been perfect to walk barefoot on but my fear got the better of me. To add to it one of the female employees that was a made and was on a break left her slippers near the edge of the green field and started walking barefoot on that grass. That was actually what triggered me to write such a long article. I was feeling I was missing out.
CapturedDoll, your point also makes sense. Having some one with me would definitely help. I know a few foot fetishists that I had contact with ( they are mostly subs and like to lick feet for the humiliation aspect and for the submission aspect, not just because they like feet and to tickle like us so they ' re not really my cup of tea ) but they may like the sight of my feet moving and may agree. I will who can I find to be with me in this and also I will check the link you sent and the key words.
Thank you, both. You are very kind.

You're welcome. :)

I do hope you will write about your experience when it happens. I would love to read about it.

Just remember... there is no rush. No pressure.

I kinda wish I was the one there with you to help guide you through this. Because I know how happy it will make you. But, I'm really happy to hear that you have people already you will consider. They will be very lucky indeed to be a part of this. :)

You're welcome. :)

I do hope you will write about your experience when it happens. I would love to read about it.

Just remember... there is no rush. No pressure.

I kinda wish I was the one there with you to help guide you through this. Because I know how happy it will make you. But, I'm really happy to hear that you have people already you will consider. They will be very lucky indeed to be a part of this. :)

Thank you. Once I do it I will definitely post about it.

What about an "accidental" event? For example do you have an old pair of sandals you hardly ever wear? You could try sabotaging one so it will eventually come apart and not be able to be worn anymore. You then must remove the other one so you are not walking crookedly. If someone comments you can explain about the malfunction. It would appear to be totally out of your control that way.

I love this, and I've thoroughly enjoyed the follow up conversation. CapturedDoll, your clarity and thoroughness makes me want to ask you advice on how to live my life.

The one thing I'd like to add is to be aware of that the embarrassment is likely part of the allure. It seems that most of what is truly erotic in human experience exists in a tension of opposites -- pleasure and pain, dominance and submission, sexual power and humiliation. In this case it's the desire to go barefoot as a form of exhibitionism against a backdrop of self-consciousness and embarrassment. It seems very similar to the difficulty many of us have using any form of the word tickle. When I'm in tickler mode I can say it with no problem, but conversationally? Forget it. My voice grows weak and my face turns beet red. Then again, the thought of being forced to say it is intoxicating.

I agree with CatpuredDoll, I hope you take it slow and you don't force yourself to do more than you are ready to do. I think the magic will reveal itself with time and patience.

Thanks for sharing this. I wish I could give you big hug from the other side of the world. Those men were very lucky, and they don't even know it!

I love this, and I've thoroughly enjoyed the follow up conversation. CapturedDoll, your clarity and thoroughness makes me want to ask you advice on how to live my life.

:) That's very sweet of you to say. Thank you.

What about an "accidental" event? For example do you have an old pair of sandals you hardly ever wear? You could try sabotaging one so it will eventually come apart and not be able to be worn anymore. You then must remove the other one so you are not walking crookedly. If someone comments you can explain about the malfunction. It would appear to be totally out of your control that way.

That ' s also interesting ( I missed it first time I read through the thread ). It ' s not so much about what people would say or ask me ( they probably wouldn ' t ) but what I would imagine they would say or think in my head which would in turn make me act awkward and embarrass myself because I ' m acting awkward rather than just for walking barefoot ( like I did when the handy men entered the yard ). Still I could use this trick as a solution to not be taken for some one lower class ( although I intend to also wear some of my best clothes and play with my phone just to avoid that ). Still, I think the best idea would be to also bring some one with me the first time but yes, I can combine it with your idea for extra comfort. Or hold a pair of high heels and pretend my feet hurt and I can ' t walk in them anymore. To both ideas though if I ' d be alone there would also be a down side. If I do it in my area people might offer to give me a ride home if I ' m alone which would also cut it short and disappoint me.
Thanks for the tip.

I totally get where you're coming from. I myself am rather shy about being barefoot. The funny thing is that I am not conflicted about is because my feet are so sensitive anyway, that I couldn't possibly go out side barefoot. It hurts too much! I recently (well, a year or two ago) got some sandals to wear, and when I wear them, I feel like I'm doing something naughty.

Embrace the erotic potential of embarrassment, and it could really open this up for you.

I have wasted most of my life, by mentally locking my body up as a lee, through fear of embarrassment, instead of embracing the embarrassment that comes (to me anyway) of being a lee.

This is a book I would recommend https://www.amazon.co.uk/Enough-Mak...o+make+you+blush+exploring+erotic+humiliation

Exactly what I was trying to say, only you said it much more succinctly. The book looks very interesting.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back