• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you feel about nipple tickling?

the thing I like about it is that it tickle's lots AND feels highly sexual at the same time, provides a very interesting head fuck! :D

I'm not ticklish on my nipples and have never tickled a lady that was ticklish right on hers. But I have had ladies tickle me while playing with my nipples - either tickling my sides or underms while licking my nipples or rubbing my nipples with her thumbs while tickling my underarms with her fingers - its fantastic!! I've gotten great responses from ladies while doing the same to them.

Hate it. Don't like it. It's Torture. It makes me cry. Can't stand it.

Hot as hell. But also torture at the same time ;)

I definitely HATE it during strictly playful tickling -- it ruins it for me. If we're having sexy time, it's pretty hawt.

It is great! Not only nipple tickling, but also the whole breast... I almost always tickle my wife's breast while we're having sex.

I do that to my wife during foreplay and during sex but she isnt ticklish there at all, now if i get her sides or navel then we have a different story

I remember about 3 years ago when my ex and i were still together she randomly bought one of those huge feathery dusters. We were being rather experimental in bed at the time taking it in turns to tie each other naked, spead eagle and blind folded then randomly doing things to each other with items around the room. For example she once wrapped my * in a big yellow feather boa and called it 'big bird' from seasame street XD we laughed about it for ages!
Anyways she was tied up having a turn so i got the feather duster and twerling it, engulfed her left breast completely with it. She gasped and started smiling and slightly writhing about a bit. It was soo sexy! I did the other one and well she was hooked. She let me do it to her during sex a few times too...wow those were the days! :cuddle:

As a ler: nibbling, bitting and gently tickling...all is fair in love and war ;) I do keep it just for love tough. I will not nipple tickle any girl with whom i´m just friend.

As a lee: same limit as ler, it´s something i like to keep for more serious relationships. It´s really a sex driver so not the kind of thing a girls wishes to do me if we are just being playful.

This must be done with women who can orgasm from having their nipples played with. ;)

i have very rarely enjoyed my nibbles being touched lol it makes me shudder for some reason.

i dont really like tickling nipples - i prefer to just caress and keep it sexual rather than mix that with the tickle side of thing

as a ler, nipples are just fun to play with...you can lick 'em, suck'em, tickle'em, watch'em bounce when she giggles and laughs.

as a lee, I am not finger ticklish on my nipples and tongue on my nipples just makes me feel umm warm :) However, put a vibrating anything, vibrator, e-toothbrush, whatever to 'em and you better have me bound down.
I will fly through the roof, the first time someone tickled my nipples with a sonic toothbrush we were both shocked...then she killed me for like a half hour!!

How do I feel about it? I fuckin love it :firedevil

Well in general I love my boobeez played with anyways, be it hands, fingers, mouth, tongue, teeth, or by any other means, I'm all for it! :floating:

o yes..

oh yea i simply love when my girl tickles and carresses my nipples during tickling and while having sex..just the thought of it makes me hard...she really loves it tooo...sometimes i could make her have an orgasm by jus teasing her nipples...its a wonderful erotic part of the body...YUM!:wahooo:

How do I feel about it? I fuckin love it :firedevil

Well in general I love my boobeez played with anyways, be it hands, fingers, mouth, tongue, teeth, or by any other means, I'm all for it! :floating:

Uh.......uh.......uh ....... I am speechless

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back