• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do you feel about nipple tickling?

Umm how do I feel about it? My answer yes please, love it, more please! I am very sensitive in general but seem to be extremely ticklish there and my breasts on a whole. Of course there is that pleasant side effect of being highly arosing too. Have to say that is a great bonus. Just guys be gentle when you do this instant mood damper if not killer if you are to rough.

I love it! Both as a ler and a lee. Its one of my most ticklish spots. Its very hard to take and is what usually gets me begging. Had my nips and my feet tickled one time. Drove me insane. But then again I have a total nipple fetish.

Der! I r noob and haven't thought about it much, but from reading some of the things in this thread it suddenly started to sound a lot more interesting... :D

Haven't understood why some people put so much focus on nipple tickling in the past, but now I definitely do.

i love my nipples being tickled with strong feathers whislt tied up--doesn't tickle the same when I'm not for some reason

It is absolutely essential that I be tied up to have my nipples tickled. There is no way I can stay still because my nipples are so friggin' ticklish. Other than my bellybutton, no other parts of my body drive me as wild when tickled as my nipples. I can even sit still for feet and belly tickling for a few seconds. Not my nipples, no way.

Tickling my nipples will put me in a sexual frenzy in no time at all. Sucking them will too, but not nearly as quickly or as intense as tickling. When I got my first-ever bondage/tickle-torture, I was more afraid of how I would react to nipple tickling than anything else. Just as I thought, tickling my nipples as I was tied down tightly to my boyfriend's bed put me in an altered state. It was wonderful but scary at the same time. Asphixiation, cardiac arrest and blacking out seemed distinctly possible. Fortunately, I remained conscious and merely had an orgasm that created what might have been a wet spot worthy of the Guinness Book of World Records.

Hope you all have a Happy New Year.

Love,
Jean

Hmmm

I love it! Both as a ler and a lee. Its one of my most ticklish spots. Its very hard to take and is what usually gets me begging. Had my nips and my feet tickled one time. Drove me insane. But then again I have a total nipple fetish.

maybe should send Anna my address:xpeepsofa

<-- makes note...

It is absolutely essential that I be tied up to have my nipples tickled. There is no way I can stay still because my nipples are so friggin' ticklish. Other than my bellybutton, no other parts of my body drive me as wild when tickled as my nipples. I can even sit still for feet and belly tickling for a few seconds. Not my nipples, no way.

Tickling my nipples will put me in a sexual frenzy in no time at all. Sucking them will too, but not nearly as quickly or as intense as tickling. When I got my first-ever bondage/tickle-torture, I was more afraid of how I would react to nipple tickling than anything else. Just as I thought, tickling my nipples as I was tied down tightly to my boyfriend's bed put me in an altered state. It was wonderful but scary at the same time. Asphixiation, cardiac arrest and blacking out seemed distinctly possible. Fortunately, I remained conscious and merely had an orgasm that created what might have been a wet spot worthy of the Guinness Book of World Records.

Hope you all have a Happy New Year.

Love,
Jean

Meet jean one day:firedevil:makingalist:

Sure, sounds like fun.

(As for my own nipples, they're about as sensitive as the ones of a friend of mine who hangs 500 ml beer cans on his nipple piercing)

I just experienced my first nipple tickle a few months ago...by far the worst torture I've ever endured! It was terrible - in a good way. :) lol

My nipples are really ticklish, just as the whole breasts are, and I love to be tickled there.

I've never done it, but I imagine the breasts would be ideal hot spots. They're already erogenous in the traditional, vanilla, sexual way, so they're sensitive outright. They're located in about as vulnerable an area as you can get, south of the ticklish neck and east and west of the pits. They're round and soft, perfect for spider stroking with all the fingers. The nipple provides a central power button for big-time mouth action, whether it be suck-lick-nibble -- or maybe an errant ice cube! For you ticklers who have willing ticklees handy....I hear that light strokes on the left and right sides of the breasts (not the middle sides next to the cleavage -- feather-light, fast finger strokes on the outer sides -- have a dynamite effect.

:jester::couch:

I hear that light strokes on the left and right sides of the breasts (not the middle sides next to the cleavage -- feather-light, fast finger strokes on the outer sides -- have a dynamite effect.

Hell yeah....one of my worst spots!

LOVE IT...LOVE IT...LOVE IT

oh, and did i mention that i "LOVE IT"? drives me absolutely insane (but you know, in a good way)

jugs :blowkiss:

If the lee didn't mind, I certainly don't see a problem with it. :bouncybou

I'm a big fan of nipple ticking...with feathers. Also tongues and fingers. And, you know, whatever's lying around.

It's mental, not nental! What are they teaching you in that yooneeversity?

Yes, anyway. Are you heading north at festival time?

It's most probable. I might be a human statue on the royal mile or something.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back