• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many people actually do the bondage thing?

Granted it all depends on what kind of mood I'm in, I think bondage is great for tickling AND sex. In regard to tickling, I actually prefer bondage to just pin-downs/wrestling for two reasons:

1. IMO, Tickling is more fun and more intense when the ticklee can't get away (or move, for that matter!) :)

2. Because it SUUUCKS when you're holding someone down and tickling them, and then your hand slips off their wrist because you just gave them a massage with coconut oil, and then they cold-cock you right in the nose! Then you bleed and bleed and bleed all over the sheets, and then THEY get mad at YOU and tell you that you owe them a new set of sheets! :sowrong:

But I digress... It's not that I don't like a good impromptu tickle fight - I love those! But the best tickling experiences are indeed the best when restraints come into play.

I'm totally into bondage. My tickling interest developed later, when I met a damsel that craved tickling along with the bonds, gags, and blindfolds.

bondage is a good thing in all area's. Wont say more and ruine my good reputation.

Some fun bondage play is to only tie the feet to the bed post or just the arms or one leg and the opposing arm.
It gives the lee the idea they can get away/more around but they really can't.

Adds a little spice... of course, this sometimes happen when you just can't wait to get started too LOL

Some fun bondage play is to only tie the feet to the bed post or just the arms or one leg and the opposing arm.
It gives the lee the idea they can get away/more around but they really can't.

Adds a little spice... of course, this sometimes happen when you just can't wait to get started too LOL
It's a fun way to untie, too. I played with a guy once who, after a very exhausting session, slowed down and started to talk sweet and untied one of my wrists. Then he totally flipped on me and was like, "You thought I was done didn't you?" and proceeded to pwn me for a few more minutes. He easily overpowered me so having one hand free did me little good - but it was a fun surprise :)

Yep.

First couple of times were fun. Also, healthy. When I was done, I felt light and limber, like I'd done a happy nautilus circuit. After all, it's good aerobic exercise.

After that, though, it was like the novelty wore off. Lying on my back, at certain times of the year, my allergies would be kicking in, and everything in my sinuses would back up into my throat, and it became a chore. To get around that, one time I did it face down. Safe word in ten minutes...it was very unpleasant.

I think next time I might want to try it in a chair of some kind. Innovation is Good.

Great googly moogly, I loves the bondage! Particularly since an immobilized lee; A) Can't kick me when I'm lickling her toes or using my teeth, B) it means I can be much more precise with my movements, as I don't have to hold her still (which is not just practical, but very fun), and C) most of the lees I've had say it's much more intense.

I also like it for S&M sorta stuff. And it's been rare, but I do love to be tied when I hit climax (I move around a lot if she's doing it right...lol) Oddly, I tend to prefer untied partners for sex. I like having arms and legs wrapped around me.

Christopher

Bondage can be a beautiful thing. I dig it as long as its not painful! it can be quite the ride.

Like I mentioned earlier, bondage is great and I'm definitely doing more of it, but there's also no substitute for a good old impromptu tickle fiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!

Bondage is key when I tickle someone. Maybe it's just the sadist in me. I like the control. I think when someone is thrashing around it dilutes the sensation.
When I have been on the receiving end restraints just heighten everything. It's a turn on and a great bonding experience (pun intended).

But that's just me.

Like I mentioned earlier, bondage is great and I'm definitely doing more of it, but there's also no substitute for a good old impromptu tickle fiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!

Tickle fights? People still do those? I had NOOOOO idea lol. How many tickle fights have you had? and did you ever LOSE? Don't lie cause if you do I'll hunt you down and make you wish you told the truth by tickling it outta ya lol.

I do it whenever I get the chance. My Fiance hates being tickled but she usually goes along with me at times and lets me tie her up. Definetly only lasts for about 5 minutes or next time i dont get to tie her down lol.

I love my leather cuffs.

I understand that love. I have a great set of padded, locking black-leather wrist and ankle cuffs. They combine comfort and security, and are fantastic for long-term binding of a damsel or when tickling is going to be incorporated into her bondage.

Tickle fights? People still do those? I had NOOOOO idea lol. How many tickle fights have you had? and did you ever LOSE? Don't lie cause if you do I'll hunt you down and make you wish you told the truth by tickling it outta ya lol.

It's been a little while since I've had one.........but instead of asking the question, how about you find out for yourself and let's see who comes out victorious.

BMore "Money Mayweather" Tklr vs Tick "Laila Ali" Vix...........one night only, a tickle fight for the ages. Who shall come out victorious and make the other laugh and giggle into submission (rhetorical question......obviously I'm gonna win....YEA I SAID IT!!!)

DING DING!!!

It's been a little while since I've had one.........but instead of asking the question, how about you find out for yourself and let's see who comes out victorious.

BMore "Money Mayweather" Tklr vs Tick "Laila Ali" Vix...........one night only, a tickle fight for the ages. Who shall come out victorious and make the other laugh and giggle into submission (rhetorical question......obviously I'm gonna win....YEA I SAID IT!!!)

DING DING!!!

LMAO you THINK you'd win but if I recall a situation in which you were at my mercy (not gonna say which situation) for I wouldn't want to tarnish your well established ler reputation I believe I have great potential for kickin your arse in the Tickling Ring lol. So don't count me out just yet.

LMAO you THINK you'd win but if I recall a situation in which you were at my mercy (not gonna say which situation) for I wouldn't want to tarnish your well established ler reputation I believe I have great potential for kickin your arse in the Tickling Ring lol. So don't count me out just yet.

In all honesty, I have NO recollection of the events in which you are speaking...are we still talking about tickling here, or Guitar Hero? Anywho, Ticklemania I with BMoreTklr vs TickVix as the main event......I hope you're getting in your training right now :matrix:

In all honesty, I have NO recollection of the events in which you are speaking...are we still talking about tickling here, or Guitar Hero? Anywho, Ticklemania I with BMoreTklr vs TickVix as the main event......I hope you're getting in your training right now :matrix:

Why ya gotta bring up Guitar Hero for? That was a situation completely out of my hands lol. And you know EXACTLY what situation i speak of lol, if you don't I'll just help you remember in due time lol. Will this event be on PPV, cause if so I'm not paying to watch me beat you to a tickling pulp lol, I'd rather save everyone the expense of tuning in for I will be victorious :). And I hope YOU are getting in your training simply because I don't need any lol.

It's a major turn on for me getting tied up or handcuffed to a bed or to something else and then teased and tortured. Gags, blindfolds, tickle toys and other stuff always adds to the excitement.

I love bondage almost as much as tickling. As a ler, I enjoy trying to find just the right bondage position that will make the lee completely vulnerable. As a lee, its a nesessity since I'm a pretty strong guy and react quite dramatically...knocking out your 'ler is not a cool way to start off the evening.

Dawes and I use bondage a little, but primarily, we trap each other in positions. We've used cloth headbands as cuffs (I love this!), but primarily, we just sit in positions that much extremely difficult to move. Sitting on a person's hips for upper body or on the back of the knees for lower body work well. And believe me, I'm a kicker. :)

I do enjoy the blind fold -- it feels 100x better when I can't tell it's coming -- but I don't know that counts as bondage.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back