• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many straight guys would let another guy tie and tickle them?

12 pages? There must be gay bashing going on here. Not even going to read the topic, but my answer is that I'm a straight male and I don't want to be tickled or to tickle another male. I'm just not comfortable with the concept. I have no issue with anyone else doing it though...I'm happy they can enjoy it.

Last edited:
Can we end this ridiculous discussion by saying that according to the logic displayed by the OP, the completely disgusting man in this article is NOT a gay paedophile?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tml?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

And before anyone bitches about the source, here he is reported in a newspaper on the other side of the political spectrum.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/martyne-airey-school-teacher-court-3442261

You forgot how OP wanted people who PM him if they didn't respond here, most likely to start a nice beat-the-meat fest.

No, it's not. Though I don't except someone like you to understand, by you I mean people to who which fact sounds like "rambling". Behavior dictates nothing. So based on your idea of action over nature defining sexuality, were I to pull a gun on you and force you to have sex with a guy, you would then be gay and want to fuck only guys.

To make your point, you're going to an extreme like putting a gun to my head, threatening my life, and forcing me to fuck/be fucked by another guy. That's where you're at.

This thread is about straight guys letting themselves be tied up to be tickled. That's the prism we are working in here. This isn't "if I was skydiving, and a genie gave me the chance to live and not die, but it was contingent on me having anal rimjob sex, am I gay?" Or "If someone was going to bomb a bus full of nuns and children if I didn't have the anal rimjob sex, does that make me gay?" It's straight guys letting other straight guys tie them up to indulge in either their fetish or someone else's.

in case anyone has not figured this out yet, here is how this works; if you are a straight guy, you wouldn't let another guy tickle you. if you are homosexual you would. fine for both, each side has their right to belief.
and nothing said here, by anyone, is going to change anyone's mind! so get over it!

steve

No, it's not. Though I don't except someone like you to understand, by you I mean people to who which fact sounds like "rambling".

Okay, sorry Dude, but you'll have to count me in the "someone like you" category. Most of your posts here just seem like rambling to me without any salient point being made. If you could please maybe list exactly what the points are that you're trying to make it would be helpful, to me at least.

I read most of this topic and found it entertaining enough to deliver my two cents:

I think both sides of the debate are incorrect in some capacity.

-I don't believe it's true that tickling or any sexual activity with someone of the same sex, in and of itself, makes that person something other than straight. Under that premise if two guys kiss, for example, they're automatically gay and there is nothing else to be said of it. That is inherently wrong.

-However, I also don't believe that it's simply one's own mental state. If someone who is factually gay, by definition, believes (or maybe tricks himself into thinking) he's straight, that gay person is actually straight which is an obvious contradiction.

I think it comes down to what you enjoy doing. Is tickling sexual to you? If you're on this site, that's pretty much a given. Do you enjoy sharing this sexual activity with someone of the same sex? If you enjoy it, and it's sexual in nature to you, you're probably something less than completely straight. I could have sex with a guy, but I wouldn't enjoy it and wouldn't be gay, even if the guy managed to temporarily stimulate me. I wouldn't enjoy the tickling from another guy either.

That's how I view it. If you disagree, you wrong!!! :)

I am so amused by the amount of energy poured out by MEN in mental m@sturbating this thread.

Well, all I can say is:
(1) I get REALLY turned ON by getting tied up and tickled by another guy,
(2) I get REALLY turned OFF by being kissed by another guy,
(3) I get REALLY turned ON by being kissed by a woman,
(4) I get REALLY annoyed if someone who doesn't know me tells me I'm actually gay.

But you do admit you get turned on, and it is therefore sexual. I'm not saying it makes you gay, but it is sexual.

Yes, I get TOTALLY turned on by getting tickled by a guy and it is certainly a sexual turn on in the most obvious way that can be measured :) I also get TOTALLY turned on by getting tickled by a woman, probably more so assuming the tickling to be equally effective.

I say only that person truly knows and can tell how they really feel about it. And that's just a fact. No one can say for sure except for you- That person. And if you try to hide it or if you embrace it... that's also up to you. I honestly think it is different for girls. I can play with a group of people regardless of gender and just have fun- nothing to it. But if I am into you, I'm just into you. I've never been in a position where I was sexually stimulated, or turned on when playing with another female. It has just been fun- I've played with guys who I felt NOTHING for... I mean like NOTHING- and something just clicked when I was tickled by them, and vice versa... Totally into them. They tickled me and I was like MEH. We don't have to do that. LOL

I wish we could get to the point where we acknowledge that everyone's sexuality isn't all the same. We have similarities in what we love and we share on this site, but the nuances of it.... the depth... I don't know if anyone here feels the exact same about it as someone else. So it is ok to have an opinion, but there are just some topics in which we are not going to agree. There are some of you who feel like tickling is sexual- PERIOD! You are not going to agree with a guy who doesn't mind getting tied and tickled by another guy and he just says it is fun. Or even stimulating on a level BUT that does not make him want to have sex with that guy.

For me... I completely able to separate the fun and innocent from the sexy and intense. So playing with a bunch of girls would be cool, fun (But maybe not as fun as playing with a bunch of guys... sorry. But there is something thrilling about being topped by a strong alpha male.)

If I saw a guy being tickled by a bunch of other guys, I would not automatically think he was gay or strange or sick.. or any of those things. I would definitely watch though. :D

The answer is right in the title of this thread. The op was asking "straight guys" and not bi guys, gay guys, bi women, lesbians, straight women, transgender or any other handle you can come up with to define yourself sexually. He wasn't asking about shaking hands, kissing and hugging a loved one, a dear friend or getting a slap on the butt for scoring a goal. Do the words "straight guys" as used in this context need an explanation or definition? If indeed they do, it means guys who are attracted to and only want to be touched in an intimate way by the opposite sex, namely women.The answer to this question should be an obvious one, zero.

... my answer is that I'm a straight male and I don't want to be tickled or to tickle another male. I'm just not comfortable with the concept. I have no issue with anyone else doing it though...I'm happy they can enjoy it.

It's amazing how this thread could be much more civilized if the answers were as succinct and non-judgmental as yours. Seriously, thank you.

I'm too feeble-minded for complexity in bed, so I keep it simple: I like women.

... oh... and lesbians.

...and, uh, bi-chix.

...but that's it.

...okay, maybe Breakfast in bed. I like that too.

I would much rather be tickled by a woman, but will admit to some curiosity at being tickle tortured by another guy, even if just to see how it compares. Could be I never want to do so again, could be I enjoy it. Though only interested in women for other outright sexual things, and for the opposite side of the coin I'm only really interested in tickling female ticklees.

Wow, strong subject, lol. As for me, I'm a completely str8 guy, but don't have a problem being tickled by another guy. It's just the tickling that excites me, and at the same time, I know who I am, so it's never confusing for me. Unfortunately, a lot of people in my life don't feel that way, so I could never in any way shape or form, ever be able to talk about it. Oh well, that's people, they can't wait to take you down for anything, life under wraps I guess.

If any of the guys who wouldn't mind being tickled by another man live in NYC or the north east, contact me. I'm a masculine tickler who'd love to have a PG session with you.

I'm not sure. If I'm being honest, I've considered it in recent months, only because I really want to try being a 'lee once to see what it's like and I can't convince my wife to do it.

I've recently opened myself up to the idea of doing m/m, but it isn't ideal since I'm straight. If I felt comfortable enough with the guy I'd probably do it.

It's within reason to think that a straight guy would partake in M/M. My boyfriend has said he has no interest in it, and he's the only guy I've asked about the topic. If the OP is straight and wants to let other guys tickle him, than he should.

It is interesting to go back and read my post here since a few months ago I saw my boyfriend tickled by an 18-year old boy, and he tickled him back as well. I have to say it was super hot to watch, but neither of the guys seemed super into it, it was more done in the spirit of a truth or dare type game. Here is the link to the story, which I think further advances the idea that m/m tickling isn't necessarily gay, though I would maintain that such interactions are rather rare amongst straight men.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...NG-Boy-on-Boy-Tickling-(with-some-F-F-action)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back