• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many straight guys would let another guy tie and tickle them?

First off, I haven't read every single post here so this may have already been stated. But one thing I've noticed here is that for some people here tickling and sex just aren't quite the same thing. By this I mean tickling transcends that and is something else, where gender doesn't matter, it's the tickling that matters. Also, who are you to put your values if what's gay and what's straight on someone else? If someone identifies themself as straight than they're straight, sexual orientation is defined by the person, not by others.

First off, I haven't read every single post here so this may have already been stated. But one thing I've noticed here is that for some people here tickling and sex just aren't quite the same thing. By this I mean tickling transcends that and is something else, where gender doesn't matter, it's the tickling that matters. Also, who are you to put your values if what's gay and what's straight on someone else? If someone identifies themself as straight than they're straight, sexual orientation is defined by the person, not by others.

You'll find some people who absolutely insist that tickling is non-sexual. However I predict that most of those people would not want to be tickled by someone of a gender they aren't attracted to, and they also wouldn't want their mothers to know they were into it.

That said, I've got no problem being tickled by men, and tickling is definitely sexual for me. Then again 2, I might or might not be considered "straight."

I absolutely would, and everyone who says that you can't want to be tickled by another man and still be straight is wrong. It is a hundred percent possible to enjoy tickling or being tickled by someone of the same gender--yes, even if tickling is a sexual turn-on--without being gay. These people are entirely too narrow-minded...

This is a tricky one and I'll defer to the members for opinion. I never have and never want to interact with another male, EVER! I'm strictly into women as my work demonstrates. With that being said, does a girl/girl tickle session, which I enjoy, make them lesbians? Is it possible the women are straight on occassion? If you answer yes to this, isn't it possibly true for the male gender?

I think what it comes down to is this: I could tickle another man. I could, and do, find certain other men to be physically attractive. But I could not have sex with one, and that's how I know that I'm straight. I don't know if that's correct, but I stand by it. XD

I let a straight friend talk me into being into being his guinea pig for trying out his new straitjacket one time. Once he saw I couldn't escape he put a ball gag on me where his neighbors couldn't hear me and tickled me to the point of insanity. As long as my pants stay on I'd volunteer for that again anytime lol

As a gay male who has spoken to and meet straight men I can honestly say I don't view these guys as gay. It's just a few guys getting together and having a laugh. I think it's incrediby brave of them, and I applaus your bravery and open mindedness. I myself couldn't let a woman tickle me, I just couldn't. But if I did open my mind to it (and I've been considering it) that wouldn't make me straight.
People can enjoy tickling, sexual or not, without having to slap a label on it.

I think one of the most ironic things about reading bits and pieces of this thread is that the people so quick to judge and label and stigmatize are on this forum of people or have been judged and labeled and stigmatized for the fetish (and related fetishes) that this page represents.

I'm not open about my foot fetish, I'm not open about my tickling fetish. Why? I don't want to be labeled as creepy every time I look down. I don't want a friend to think that a playful poke in the ribs is getting me off. I want people to see me for who I am and not label be because of my fetish.

To answer the original question of this post. I would let a guy tickle torture me. I consider myself straight (I'm married) and have no real attraction to men, but I love tickling in all of it's incarnations. I have only been a lee once with a dude. When it was all said and done, yeah I enjoyed it. I liked the idea of 1. Being submissive and getting brought down a peg. 2. It became more about the tickling because I didn't have the added enjoyment of "wow a pretty girl is touching me"

All of course my humble opinion.

Nope, tickling is exotic for me, so M/M would fall into the realm of Homo erotic. Nothing against the guy community, live and let live, but it's not my neighbourhood.

I couldn't bring myself to allow myself to be tied up and tickled by anyone of any sex, mostly because I'm outrageously ticklish and my innate self-defense mechanisms won't permit me to say "Here you go: torture me past the point of tolerability."

I couldn't bring myself to allow myself to be tied up and tickled by anyone of any sex, mostly because I'm outrageously ticklish and my innate self-defense mechanisms won't permit me to say "Here you go: torture me past the point of tolerability."

Ha ha. If I were to want to tickle a guy, you would be the one I'd tie up and tickle to insanity! (Whether you would "let" me or not!) :p :firedevil

Are you kidding me?! What is WRONG with people to even think thats a question?!

I echo kenny, NEVER! Damn liberals...

Ha ha. If I were to want to tickle a guy, you would be the one I'd tie up and tickle to insanity! (Whether you would "let" me or not!) :p :firedevil

See! That's why even the fleeting notion of allowing myself to be tied up in the presence of a tickler -- male, female, whatever -- activates all of my most urgent flight responses.

See! That's why even the fleeting notion of allowing myself to be tied up in the presence of a tickler -- male, female, whatever -- activates all of my most urgent flight responses.

Which is what would make you so much fun to render helpless and tickle the crap out of..... :p

Which is what would make you so much fun to render helpless and tickle the crap out of..... :p

Honestly, faced with that possibility I'd be more than happy to skip all of that, save you the trouble, sacrifice every shred of my dignity and beg abjectly for mercy right off the bat.

Honestly, faced with that possibility I'd be more than happy to skip all of that, save you the trouble, sacrifice every shred of my dignity and beg abjectly for mercy right off the bat.

"What's that? I can't hear you"..... :lalala: :scream: :tickle: :laughhard:

"What's that? I can't hear you"..... :lalala: :scream: :tickle: :laughhard:

What we have here is incontrovertible evidence that gender doesn't matter. Women ticklers and guy ticklers all have one thing in common: they're totally evil.

Its a fantasy I've been exploring with some interest lately, but I don't know if I'd ever go through with it. If I did, I'd want a female to be tickling me too, and I'm picky about the men I fantasize about.

As an expereinced Tickler - Many STRAIGHT guys have had their feet tickled by me because -
They know they are not compromised to be sexual!
Embarrassed or uneasy having a wife - girlfriend pay attention to their feet / or they not liking feet
Been tickled by woman and want to compare a man's tickle
Tickled wives and girlfriend's feet and want to expereince how it feels on receiving end

All these facts not fiction and I prefer tickling straight guys feet as no complications!

So everyone thinks that both girls in f/f are lesbians? If you do, you're wrong and if you dont, then why do you see a problem with guys doing the same thing? Idiots

Definitely not. But lesbianism has a much more pleasing appearance to people than actual homosexuality between men. Think of the terminology given to males vs females. Males are called a half a dozen words, the majority meant to generalize/offend/display disapproval and discouragement. Females are just called lesbians. Any specific term like butch is at least personification. It's seen as playful even tho it is downright serious at times.

Definitely not. But lesbianism has a much more pleasing appearance to people than actual homosexuality between men. Think of the terminology given to males vs females. Males are called a half a dozen words, the majority meant to generalize/offend/display disapproval and discouragement. Females are just called lesbians. Any specific term like butch is at least personification. It's seen as playful even tho it is downright serious at times.

Not get OT but I don't know that females have any easier time dealing with the social stigma associated with being gay than do their male counterparts.

Not get OT but I don't know that females have any easier time dealing with the social stigma associated with being gay than do their male counterparts.

The fact that there are less degrading names for gay women then men says it all to me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back