• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how open are you about?

jd58

TMF Expert
besides the people on the forum. are you open about you tickling fetish with family,friend,co-workers etc.
or do you keep it contained?

I keep it contained. Only people on the forum and people from the forum know. I have no desire to have my family, friends, and what not find out about it. It may sound shallow, but like all people I lead a certain life and don't need something like this to change the perception of myself that I put out. I don't think anything bad would happen if people found out, but I just don't need to deal with something like that.

-:)

I talk about it with colleagues at work, even one of my directors. They know how I love to be cuffed up and tickled, to the extent now that I even try and tickle my boss's sides as he says he can't stand it as he's so ticklish. I've vowed I will get him when we have a night out and get a tad bit pissed, I shall see just how ticklish he is :p

I don't think my parents know of it, as its not been mentioned before and in truth its none of their business anyway, to know that I get tied up and tickled, I doubt they'd wanna hear that from their daughter lol :blaugh:

A couple of friends know that we've posted clips of being tickled and they are great about it, well put it this way our friendship hasn't altered in any way since they've known. I'm very lucky I think, after reading about a lot of members not being able to talk about it. I'm just to open and honest for my own good sometimes, but, thats me and people either get on with it or lump it as I find absolutely nothing wrong in it but I can see how some 'close-minded' people may frown upon it.

i keep it contained for most everyone. theres only a couple girls that know i like tickling, but they dont know that its pretty much a fetish

A close friend of mine knows, my ex-boyfriend knew as well of course, but thats it. I'd definitely share it with anyone I'm in a relationship with but certainly not with co-workers or family :cool2:

With the passage of time I'm becoming more and more open about it although I'm selective about who I willingly tell, mostly anyone who I believe won't judge me about it or think it's too weird, I'm even thinking about linking my two myspace pages, sort of .... and kind of letting people stumble upon it for themselves. Family may be suspect but it is never brought up (in the past some family members have been witness to a fervent tickling I was inflicting on someone, and way way (pre-fetish era) back that someone at times was a family member.
I like when my girlfriend tells her girlfriends about it, waiting for someone to bring it up or spark interest....

I'm not open about it at all, but I am becoming more comfortable with it as time goes on. I've been around these forums for a while and this is my first post ever, so I'm getting there......

Even when I knew I was "into" it at an early age (from 5-6 years old and on), I just knew it was something to keep to myself. Not that I felt there was anything wrong with it, but it was very clear that most people didn't connect with it as I did.

And as you can see, I'm still saying "it" instead of "tickling"... on a tickling forum!

With the exception of one female friend who knows (and her finding out was an accident!), I've only told those I've been in relationships with. And even then, not all of them really knew how into tickling I actually am.

So I have an addendum to this thread...

I've been slightly curious if there's a family or, to be more technical, hereditary association with tickling. To this day I don't know why I love it like I do. Part of me wonders if one of my parents or even siblings are also hiding a love for tickling like I am. However, I'm positive I'll never know since I don't think I'd ever be that open with this.

For those of you who are open about it to family/friends, any experiences regarding this? Or just to everyone out there, any thoughts or insights?

-- IT :)

The people who know me and know me well know not to be surprised by anything I do. I've several kinky friends both at work and IRL who are aware I'm kinky too. Not all of them know to what extent but I'd have to guess at least half a dozen have more than an inkling. One for sure knows about this :devil2: place, one knows PA (and wants to work there...) Well, you get the drift...;)

XOXO

Oddly enough, I'm far more open about my participation in BDSM in general than I am about my specific tickling fetish. Pretty much all of my friends know about the former, yet, I rarely bring up the tickling thing even with lifestyler friends of mine. Not sure why I've got a complex about that. One would think that if my close friends know I'm into blades, fire, and blood, and don't particularly care, then tickling would be no big thing.

Last edited:
More people know I have a foot fetish over a love for tickling. Like Strider, the former seems to come up in conversations more than the latter.

Hmm....I suppose most of my friends now I have a love for tickling as well. Doesn't really bother me too much :)

being very honest

jd58 said:
besides the people on the forum. are you open about you tickling fetish with family,friend,co-workers etc.
or do you keep it contained?

with my family 4 of my female cousins know ( yes I've tickled they're feet )
with 2 female friends know and all of my guy friends know i love womens feet
all of my guy friends are at work so that rounds it up

For me personally, I can't let anyone ever know about my tickling fetish or my foot fetish. I sometimes during the day work on several pairs of bare feet of many attractive women. I get paid NOT to tickle womens feet.Tickling or liking tickling is a no-no in my proffession. Noone except those on this forum and my wife know this secret.

Last edited:
mostly not open

i would never discuss tickling with friends, family or co-workers. This fetish of mine must be kept secret to keep it special and exciting. However, if some woman happens to tickle me (without knowing that it is a fetish of mine) then i cave in and admit it. i find it to be arousing to leak the secret of this or any fetish to her. If she reacts positively to this, then it is a thrill. She knows that she has me at that point.

Strider said:
Oddly enough, I'm far more open about my participation in BDSM in general than I am about my specific tickling fetish. Pretty much all of my friends know about the former, yet, I rarely bring up the tickling thing even with lifestyler friends of mine. Not sure why I've got a complex about that. One would think that if my close friends know I'm into blades, fire, and blood, and don't particularly care, then tickling would be no big thing.

I so know what you mean. Recently, on wondering what I would ever say if one of my friends confronted me with their suspicions about where I met my boyfriend and where I go when I take off to Philly for the weekend, I was actually more comfortable with, “It’s a BDSM thing…” than with, “It’s a tickling thing…”. Why is that?!

The only people who know are my boyfriend (duh), ex-husband (wish I hadn’t) and my sister (because my ex-husband told her - he was “concerned” about me).

I really don’t feel like it’s anyone else’s business.

Ayla ny said:
I so know what you mean. Recently, on wondering what I would ever say if one of my friends confronted me with their suspicions about where I met my boyfriend and where I go when I take off to Philly for the weekend, I was actually more comfortable with, “It’s a BDSM thing…” than with, “It’s a tickling thing…”. Why is that?!

The only people who know are my boyfriend (duh), ex-husband (wish I hadn’t) and my sister (because my ex-husband told her - he was “concerned” about me).

I really don’t feel like it’s anyone else’s business.

shhhh.....I know about your tickling fetish too, Ayla but as far as I`m concerned its our little secret. ;) And yes, I will go adopt a puppy. :dog:

unclebill said:
shhhh.....I know about your tickling fetish too, Ayla but as far as I`m concerned its our little secret. ;) And yes, I will go adopt a puppy. :dog:

:Kiss2: Phew! Thanks! You can (apparently) blab my bondage thing to passing strangers, though.

Ayla ny said:
:Kiss2: Phew! Thanks! You can (apparently) blab my bondage thing to passing strangers, though.

I`ve already wrote it on the walls of the "johnny on the spot" bathrooms at my construction site, my dear. hehe :ermm:

It depends...

In my case, I haven't told anyone other than a couple of potential significant others, aside from of course the people here. I'd love to get one of those SO's to a Gathering so she can show the rest how to REALLY get me to respond :wowzer: - she's exclusively 'ler, I'm a 'lee/switch. I doubt it'll happen, though.

My wife knows I like tickling and feet, but she certainly doesn't know about this place, and none of my other family or regular friends know and there's no need for them to know. Only you folks know I'm on here.

unit5610 said:
My wife knows I like tickling and feet, but she certainly doesn't know about this place, and none of my other family or regular friends know and there's no need for them to know. Only you folks know I'm on here.

Unit,
I won't tell anyone.....it's our little secret. LOL :justlips:

I only share my desire to be tickled with someone I want to have as a ler in real life.
I enjoy this forum because it is nice to view the clips, chat with people who like tickling, and discuss things related to my love of being tickled. :wub:

Got to say that I am really descreit about it, only my wife is aware of my foot/tickle fetish.

But I do beleive that this sort of thing is becoming more accepted and mainstream in society, but won't go into that at this stage, guess that is another thread!

:veryhappy

I'm really not open at all, but I'm getting there.

My last two boyfriends were into it, so that was a givein :) The first person I came out to was my vanilla boyfriend about 4 years ago. My best friend knows, my mom actually knows (she's my very best friend, more like a sister) -- and that's it!

My friends know something is up, lol, they just can't figure out what... :devil:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back