• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to tickle my best friends feet

Sunshine tickle

Without coming off too weird.. i need to figure out a way to tickle my best friends feet(girl). Just dont want to ruin the friendship and dont know if i should just ask or randomly do it or maybe play it off as we are getting paid to do it or something. Any suggestions help thanks

The easiest way I always find is to find an opportunity and a reason to tickle her. The best way being trying to get her to wind you up which then gives you an excuse to say, oh yeah? Then you have your chance ;)

That has worked for me many times, apart from one girl who volunteered that she was ticklish then said nothing after I started tickling her. :)

Provoke her to a tickle fight or, if it's a really good friend, unobtrusively offer her a tied up challenge. It's a dubious thing though.

She probably doesn't know that you are sexually attracted to her feet, right?

Last edited:
Maybe just offer her a foot massage if she’s tired or stressed and sneak a few tickles in. I’ve done that with lots of female friends, and it’s not ruined the friendship at all. Good luck!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I’m not sure what kind of relationship you guys have, but I would suggest just asking. It’s more scary / risky but you don’t want to put your best friend in an uncomfortable situation by forcing (for lack of a better word) your fetish into them. I guess if you guys have a playful relationship, there’s nothing wrong with just some playful tickling here and there, but anything more than that I feel like you should ask. I know it’s just tickling and it’s innocent but it’s still your fetish and they’re your friend. Also can you elaborate on the “play it off as we are getting paid to do it.”? Whichever path you choose, don’t lie about it. You shouldn’t ever lie to someone so you can indulge in your fetish. Hope this helps.

You're trying to get your rocks off to a platonic friend. Ask outright and take the L if she says no or just don't do it. "Tricking" her and winning will likely embolden you to push it further and further until you do something weirder and actually send her packing.

Without coming off too weird.. i need to figure out a way to tickle my best friends feet(girl). Just dont want to ruin the friendship and dont know if i should just ask or randomly do it or maybe play it off as we are getting paid to do it or something. Any suggestions help thanks

Playing off like you're getting paid to do it would definitely be in the "coming off too weird" category.

I think LishBabyBlues is right - just ask. If she says no, then you shouldn't have been doing it anyway, no matter how much you might want to.

Ultimately, you have to have enough discipline about your desires to be able to act on them, or not act on them, according to a reliable moral compass.

If she doesn't want you to tickle her feet, then you have to respect her enough to not do it. And if she does, then no trickery needs to be involved.

can you give me the password to play your game

"Butterfly" -- a reactive visual novel

Definitely don’t ask about it, as that will come off weird. Have you ever tickled her before? Maybe try tickling her sides first, as it’s a bit easier than getting the feet. You never know, she might tickle you back (this is the perfect springboard into some revenge on the feet another time).

I often see questions like this, and my first reaction is puzzlement.

The issue I have is that your INTENT is missing from the question.

Here is what we do have to work with:

You are male and have a female best friend.
You do not want to damage or loose your friendship
You have a desire to tickle your friends feet.

Here is what we do not have to work with:

We don't know how sexual tickling is for you.
We don't know if you have had greater feelings for your best friend and with to advance the relationship
We don't know if you've had other partners with which to indulge your tickling desires.

Without all that answering the situation with other then the "Attaboy! go for it!" responses that affirm what you want to hear is difficult.

If your desire to tickle your friend is a result of having no other options you are basically objectifying her as hard as possible, and I wager she'd not be too thrilled with that. "Oh, you want to use me to get jollies because you cannot find anyone else." is that path. In short you want to be a 'friend that fucks' with her.

If your desire it to advance the relationship, then if she is indeed your best friend, I'd say that she'd deserve you to talk about that, and not try to back into it by some sort of physical pass at her. If you truly are 'best friends' then having a decent level of communication is part of that, and games like this just belittle that relationship.

If you just want to tickle someone, anyone then your situation is directly analogue to some one who horny and wants to get laid. Is your best friend the solution to this? Doesn't seem so.

You even suggest a deception to do it but worry it may be creepy. No, that is your conscious saying IT WOULD BE CREEPY and not right to do, and looking for outside affirmation to put it down and green light you. It's interesting that you'd straight up lie to a 'Best friend' to get something you wanted. That's called 'use' in polite circles. It's putting your wants ahead of morals and your friends ability to interact with you based on expected trust of honestly. It's not creepy, it's ugly. It's not what a friend does.

I may seem to be coming down hard on you here, and that is not my intent, but I feel that you are a decent young guy who is talking with your wants in mind, and sorta knowing that it's not the right path, but could use some clear advice to that end.

Well here it is.

Don't. Not at least until you figure out what it is you want in reality, and if that want is worth risking of a 'best friend'

Myriads

I'd like to help, but you're the only one here who knows your friend, so you're the only one who would understand how she might react to such a request. My only suggestion would be, don't ask if you could tickle her feet, because that would sound weird. Wait for an opportunity when her shoes are off, and go for it.

I have to agree with ComfortEagle. I would be direct because anything other than that feels kinda nonconsensual. Especially if there is a sexual component to it. But regardless, I think your friendship is way more important than the need tickle. And this comes from someone who is an insatiable lee haha So please don't just do it or go for it as you don't know her boundaries. Part of engaging in sex or kinks (even if it's not sexual) is being able to communicate around it, as uncomfortable as that can be.

I also want to say that I can empathize with your situation as I know this is a common situation people find themselves in. Good luck!

Last edited:
If it's sexual, which is more important? Your friendship or satisfying the obsession just to have a quick orgasm? Regardless of what you do, make sure consent is involved; preferably multiple forms of consent. Whatever you do, you can't go back, and making real friends in this world is hard enough.

Otherwise... Seeking Arrangement. Don't risk ruining the friendship when you can easily pay somebody else for it. If you don't have money, there are 6,339 places hiring.

You don't have to ask to tickle your friends feet. If you're ever in a situation where her shoes are off, or she's being playful, give them a tickle. Of course, you shouldn't just walk around randomly tickling people, and this also depends on the relationship of your friendship. Tickling shouldn't ruin a friendship, people tickle each other all the time, it could only ruin it if you are obsessively tickling her.

You don't...

They aren't your "best friend" if you're trying to engage in sneaky sexual stuff with them.

Either leave them be, or be straight with your "friend" about your feelings towards them.

Don't be a weirdo, man.

I think you should just do what feels right to you. Here, many people think it's a crime tickling someone, or "tricking" someone (whatever that means), but just do it if it feels right, and you will see if she plays along or not. If she doesn't, let it be. If she does, then cool. I always wonder: What is actually the harm caused if you would be "tricking her" e.g. saying you read somehwere something or whatever. No harm. There's simply no harm involved. So don't worry about it.

I think you should just do what feels right to you. Here, many people think it's a crime tickling someone, or "tricking" someone (whatever that means), but just do it if it feels right, and you will see if she plays along or not. If she doesn't, let it be. If she does, then cool. I always wonder: What is actually the harm caused if you would be "tricking her" e.g. saying you read somehwere something or whatever. No harm. There's simply no harm involved. So don't worry about it.

I believe the reason why people talk about consent when it comes to tickling someone is that for a lot of us it isn't just silly fun, there is a sexual component to it. So having the attitude of 'just go for it if it feels right for YOU negates her feelings and if she feels it's right FOR HER. And it is tricking/manipulating if it's a sexual act but there is no conversation around that. And that does cause harm. Just because she may not be aware of it, doesn't make it right.

We can't have it both ways. We can't downplay the sexual side just to get our friend to engage in our fetish, but then talk about how we wish our fetishes were more accepted as a sexual aspect of ourselves.

I always wonder: What is actually the harm caused if you would be "tricking her" e.g. saying you read somehwere something or whatever. No harm. There's simply no harm involved. So don't worry about it.

Let me take a swing at clearing that up for you.

The harm is that by simply "just do it if it feels right" is that you are treating the other person as an object, a means to satisfying what you want, and little more. It's called inward looking behavior. It's all about you, what you want.

In a healthy relationship between people, interactions are to the benefit of both people, where both partners interact and get something from said interaction. They are based in communication of desires, where each is able to clearly see what is desired and if they are comfortable with receiving such desires. Neither partner is an object for the others satisfaction of desire, but a partner in which pleasure is mutually shared and reflected. This is outward behavior, where its about everyone involved in the interaction.

This is a fine point, and it's not one that most younger people get very quickly, until they have had a few turns in the barrel of being used themselves to their displeasure a few times. For some of privilege they don't see that early or often, and thus continue merrily going along in life taking what they will because 'it feels right' to do so. Until the day when the universe surprises them with a lesson that their behavior is not really tolerated.

This outlook, that others are out there in the world to satisfy ones wants and desires like NPC's in a video game is one, that like privilege, often eclipses ones ability to see exactly what one is causing as you pursue your desires as you wish until the world takes a moment to provide a perspective check, in some unpleasant way.

In the OP's case said check could be loosing a valued friend.

Myriads

In the OP's case said check could be loosing a valued friend.

Myriads

Excellent response! Hopefully the thread gets closed after this. It's sick reading the replies implying anything that doesn't involve consent and seeing here as a mere object.

You don't...

They aren't your "best friend" if you're trying to engage in sneaky sexual stuff with them.

Either leave them be, or be straight with your "friend" about your feelings towards them.

Don't be a weirdo, man.

You don't have to be in a sexual relationship with someone to enjoy tickling them. And stop using judgemental words, like "weirdo". The poster's asking for advice, not a lecture

Excellent response! Hopefully the thread gets closed after this. It's sick reading the replies implying anything that doesn't involve consent and seeing here as a mere object.

There can't be only one opinion. True, Myriads is correct - but we don't know what kind of person OP is. If he's more egoistic, then he would think differently. He won't care if he's making a sexual object out of his friend.

The main thing here is getting to know how she would treat such behaviour. If she's ok with that - then he is free to tickle her.

Also, there's another thing. We talking about him using her as an object. But most of us did tickle other people who are not part of our community and who are not aware of our fetish. After all, this is a path of any tickler while growing up.

Isn't this also objectifying? If so, then where's the difference? The fact that he might lose a friend? If he's not acting like a creep, it's actually unlikely, I doubt you can really ruin good friendship with tickle fetish.

Myriads is talking about what is morally correct, but I think that people can't be perfect.

Last edited:
Also, there's another thing. We talking about him using her as an object. But most of us did tickle other people who are not part of our community and who are not aware of our fetish. After all, this is a path of any tickler while growing up.

Isn't this also objectifying? If so, then where's the difference? The fact that he might lose a friend? If he's not acting like a creep, it's actually unlikely, I doubt you can really ruin good friendship with tickle fetish.

Yes it is objectifying. And from an adult perspective is an issue.

But from a PRE-ADULT one it's different.

Pre-Adults interacting with each other are basically 'playing the tutorial' on how to interact with others properly, and as such they will have a lot of trial and error. Adults will provide solid guidance on major behaviors as basic rules, and then the minors experiment within them as they grow up, and hopefully by majority they are acting in a culturally moral way.

Basically those learning years are a time to fuck up and get better. Applying adult morality to them, outside of the big deal issues (No Timmy we don't solve arguments with a rock to the opponents head) the kids get to work it out themselves. MOST do.

But once one is an adult, and operating in the greater society, then morality most certainly comes into play. And it should be expected.

On the second point, I'd hope that a good friendship could survive some random tickling, and most probably will, but think about the little land mine you are hurrying in the relationship for the future. A few years later your friend becomes aware of your fetish, and suddenly starts to evaluate their past with you under that new lens... and... "Hey!" what they see might bug them. "You were trying to get some Jollies off me?" And that can lead to some serious breaches.

Why buy tomorrows problems for an action that is at best questionable today? Not a great plan. And the friend could also have any number of strong personal reasons to flip out if touch/tickle/whatever them by surprise now. Again, thinking of them as a person with feelings and emotions they have in response to things is better then the "Lol go for it" path of treating them as an object and seeing what happens, and hoping its nothing or positive. Not what you do to a friend.

Myriads

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back