• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

i met dtrell today...

ok, starting now, posts about this only:

isabeau said:
i had my very first session today. dtrell came and met me. we hugged first. then because he was on a time limit, we got right to it. he tied my ankles together at the foot of the bed, and placed my wrists in leather cuffs and tied them to either side of the upper bed. he then started to lightly tickle my feet. because i was nervous, i think, it didnt tickle, and i was afraid he had come for nothing. so i suggested that he tickle them harder. which he did. then it began to tickle more. then he came up to my head, and straddled my body and began digging into my armpits. and wow did that ever tickle. i surprised myself at how ticklish they were. he would jump from my feet, to my knees, to my sides, to my hips, to my stomach and then back to my armpits. he found out that the quicker tickles worked the best. if he had had more time he would have discovered better ways of tickling me he said.

anyway he was a perfect gentleman, and i trusted him completely. i should i've known him long enough lol...

thank you Dtrell for my first experience. i highly recommend him. he asks if you are ok and he has this cute grin when he is getting ready to attack lol

isabeau

oo and all in all it was a great experience for me. hope dtrell enjoyed it as well

thanks jeff, now we can get back to talking about isabeaus first experience and her endorsement of me as a gentleman and a good person to have a first experience with.

venray said:
All this coming from a dom/master who gets his kicks beating and humiliating women......Need I say more....pot callin the kettle black I would say...

What the hell are you talking about??? Why on EARTH would you say something like that?

wendynpeter said:
What the hell are you talking about??? Why on EARTH would you say something like that?

we have a winner in the "who will be the first one to get suspended for posting off topic?" contest.

dtrell said:
thanks jeff, now we can get back to talking about isabeaus first experience and her endorsement of me as a gentleman and a good person to have a first experience with.
Isabeau did say it was a fun experience and dtrell is a gentleman

I think a web cam is a good idea tickler but it may be very expensive. That's interesting some guys in the past that I've met from this forum have asked me if I have a web cam set up and I say I don't. However, I am curious as to how that works.

By the way, thank you Jeff for keeping a few certain people from attacking Isabeau and being mean to her.

:couch:

Last edited:
Well, Bravo for you Isabeau!!! I'm happy you had a wonderful experience. (And hats off to you Dtrell for being the gentleman everyone says you are). Izzy, I'm very haoppy for you enjoying your experience. Sometimes fantasdy is better than reality, but after you got over your nervousness, it sounds like it will become Better than FANTASY in the future. LOL! Keep seeking what makes you happy.
And thank you Jeff for stopping this tyraid of negativity. I see it way to much. As for the ones that started it against Isabeau, well, as they point their finger at her, there are 3 pointing back at them. Nuff sed.
Sadistickler

ticklejen said:
I think a web cam is a good idea tickler but it may be very expensive. That's interesting some guys in the past that I've met from this forum have asked me if I have a web cam set up and I say I don't. However, I am curious as to how that works.

By the way, thank you Jeff for keeping a few certain people from attacking Isabeau and being mean to her.

Actually she told me she had one before.... :D

ticklejen said:

she does have one, and they are not expensive. i paid 20 bucks for mine and they can be used over AIM, yahoo messenger, or MSN messenger and other programs for free.

well done, Isabeau
well done dtrell
so glad you both had fun
well done btw, Jeff-now we have it all back on track

Bravo to both participants

Bravo Isabeau for having the courage to finally have a real experience. They will only get better in the future! You already know I love you, :smilelove girl. :grouphug:
Bravo Dtrell for being the perfect gentleman you are and the kind of gentle tickler she needed for first time. From what I've read about you, you'd be a perfect choice for any 'lee's first time. Good on ya' matey!
I'm a little jealous because I wished I could've been your first Isabeau, :tickle: but I'm so glad it was Dtrell if it couldn't be me! :twohugs:
Dtrell, man, :dog: just thanks for being who you are.
Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by you who hear no music.

Well if that's true dtrell then maybe I should consider buying a webcam for my laptop Apple computer. I think it would be a neat thing to have!

:tickle:

great idea, Jen
dtrell on webcam----now THAT would be soemthing to behold lol

ticklejen said:
Well if that's true dtrell then maybe I should consider buying a webcam for my laptop Apple computer. I think it would be a neat thing to have!

:tickle:
yep chris...now me tickling jen on the webcam...that would be even better...lol

to update everyone, i dont have a webcam now... it got broken

isabeau

Congrats Isabeau,
I have not realized you haven't had a real session before.
I am glad you broke the ground.

*hugs*

Italian_Touch said:
Congrats Isabeau,
I have not realized you haven't had a real session before.
I am glad you broke the ground.

*hugs*

thank you Italian Touch xoxo

isabeau

Its so nice to read about your good times, Isabeau. It sounds like Dtrell really knows how to treat a woman well. :)

susannah355 said:
Its so nice to read about your good times, Isabeau. It sounds like Dtrell really knows how to treat a woman well. :)

thank you susannah yes i was very lucky that my first meeting was with dtrell. very gentle with me always.

isabeau xoxo :twohugs:

isabeau said:
good grief i had no idea sharing some happy news would turn so bitter.

Fiddlesticks, it happens all the time around here. Why, in the old days, when we walked to school in the snow, uphill, with bears chasing us, I remember NJJen posting about how she had a fabulous time exploring a combined tickling and pain scene. She had no idea what was coming, either. The trick is, treat the twists & turns in such threads like a thrilling rollercoaster ride, enjoying the overall experience while you scream at specific points...... it's kind of like a tickling scene.

I'm SO pleased that you finally had your first experience, and a great one at that! I'm sorry I wasn't your first. I do, however, now strive to be your most intense .

And you know.... (oh, it feels so naughty, bringing it up.....) it's only a matter of time before, at some point, somewhere, perhaps only out of curiosity, Izz iz gonna switch sides and try being the 'ler. If only once, it will happen. And no doubt that will be a fantastic experience as well.

Well, maybe I DO have a "first time" coming up in the future with Isabeau after all. !!!!

Oddjob0226 said:
Fiddlesticks, it happens all the time around here. Why, in the old days, when we walked to school in the snow, uphill, with bears chasing us, I remember NJJen posting about how she had a fabulous time exploring a combined tickling and pain scene. She had no idea what was coming, either. The trick is, treat the twists & turns in such threads like a thrilling rollercoaster ride, enjoying the overall experience while you scream at specific points...... it's kind of like a tickling scene.

I'm SO pleased that you finally had your first experience, and a great one at that! I'm sorry I wasn't your first. I do, however, now strive to be your most intense .

And you know.... (oh, it feels so naughty, bringing it up.....) it's only a matter of time before, at some point, somewhere, perhaps only out of curiosity, Izz iz gonna switch sides and try being the 'ler. If only once, it will happen. And no doubt that will be a fantastic experience as well.

Well, maybe I DO have a "first time" coming up in the future with Isabeau after all. !!!!

hiiiiii OddJob so nice to finally see you xoxo.. i do believe you could easily be my most intense experience. maybe when you are on your way to nest?

so you think i might be a ler once? hmm not sure about that. love you OddJob and i wished you an early happy birthday on another thread.

isabeau :Kiss2:

isabeau said:
hiiiiii OddJob so nice to finally see you xoxo.. i do believe you could easily be my most intense experience. maybe when you are on your way to nest?

so you think i might be a ler once? hmm not sure about that. love you OddJob and i wished you an early happy birthday on another thread.

Looks like NEST is probably out for me this year, Iz, but hopefully next year. It's always "next year"!!!! You probably won't 'ler, you don't seem like you have the interest or personality -but of you accidently slip up and go 'the other way', I'm hoping I'm around. If nothing else, good excuse for some revenge as you as the 'lee.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back