• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Want Everyone To Know!

Obviously it is you my dear Lee that needs instruction on reading as the post before yours gives credit where due.................. :p :p :p :p

(hmmmm.....methinks a chat with Max is in order...)

Oh no.

Telling her it's all her FAULT isn't
nearly the same thing as thanking her!

And, feel free to talk to Max all you want *grin*
I don't mind at all. (I'm more evil than he is)

Lee

The "Bless her little heart" I believe was a true sign of thanks......

Indeed you are more evil as his comments to the group will attest, but he does have some information that might prove "useful"..... :cool:

I wanted to quote each and every post "above" me... but yes, I'll jsut have to agree, it's true. Ray is so ticklish, even at the gas station, yes, everywhere holds tickling possibilities.

And sigh... you all thought I was innocent.

And loralee dear, I'm still going to get you... you can count on that. :twohugs:

ticklkitten said:
I'll jsut have to agree, it's true. Ray is so ticklish, even at the gas station, yes, everywhere holds tickling possibilities.

:twohugs:

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

venray1 said:
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

oops! :ermm:

Oh wait, never mind, I don't care! Ray is very very very ticklish, everywhere... restaurants, gas stations, outside the hotel, fetish parties... it's all good. (glares evily and challenges reciprocation)

Heh heh heh...all I have to do is wiggle my fingers in your direction to set YOU off....talk about ticklish at the gas station!..

(pssst...hey Jeff....let's film "The Mummy Returns" next year!)

Why Thank you for your acknowledgement Lee....hmmm,
and yes, RAY IS TICKLISH EVERYWHERE....EVERYWHERE......EVERYWHERE AND ANY TIME.... :evilha:
Did I really start all this...hee hee :yowzer:?
AHHH, he deserves a good tickling...give it to him ladies :jester:

This thread is ab-sole-lutely hysterical! :jester: :jester: :jester:

pen on sole technique-sounds like fun!

Hey Ray,

Come to me my little ticklish cutlet! I'd like to test for freshness! :veryhappy :veryhappy :rotate:

hummm if Ray is ticklish everywhere then there is plenty of space for all the ladies that would like to try!! dig in ladies, plenty of space, plenty of time...and I know a few lovely ways to get him!

venraya said:
:bouncybou

Well, I heard all these rumours going around about Ray being.. *gasp* ticklish... so I ..uhhhh.. had to test that out myself...

He'll be back in few, ladies... He's recovering nicely.. LOL

LOL Way to go, Tracy! Just be sure to save some for Sunday! hehe

Oh, and Ray... Tell your girls to save some of you for us, too!

Ann

kis123 said:
Hey Ray,

Come to me my little ticklish cutlet! I'd like to test for freshness! :veryhappy :veryhappy :rotate:

Wait! I'll get the fork :tickle:

Oh and btw...Ray also has a thing for bunnies....lol :bunny:

LeeAllure said:
feel free to talk to Max all you want *grin* (I'm more evil than he is)

Lee

Now, while it's true I wasn't at NEST, and I am not sure of the particulars....

...Max, are you gonna take that?

From a mere woman????? :eek:

If you had seen Lee in her boots and leather corset at NEST, then you would know that she is not a mere woman. She is a Goddess. :D

I saw NO mere women at Nest this year. All were very special.....

Yes Trixie....you started it....I will continue it with you in person when next we meet.....(I owe ya Babe!) (bunnies....only the ears...lol)

Kis...I would LOVE to have you test my ticklishness out for yourself......

JPie..NO FAIR...you know too many of my "secrets"......

Ann....I have no control over the girls I work with any more.....they just enjoy poking me far too much(did I say that I LOVE MY JOB!!!!)...

Tracy....Revenge is sweet my love...(and I KNOW where you live....ROFL)...

And Finally... I AM NOT TICKLISH !!!

(really....) :scared: :scared: :scared:

:cool2: :wub: :veryhappy

You know... I heard that somewhere also. I'll need to find out for myself though. Not that I don't believe you but for me.... I have to see it to believe it.

heheheheh

Uh.....Watch the wiggling fingers Janipoo...as they get closer and closer to your...........

POCKETS!!!!!

Ah my little Kitten....ask Jan about pockets where there are supposedly none...better yet...wear your skirt next time we meet and I will show you where the pockets are......... :blaugh:

Now I see why the name "Bratgirl" really fits!!!!!

Just remember....everyone has pockets......... :p

That is EXACTLY what you will be saying when next we meet!,,, :p

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back