• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Want Everyone To Know!

Oh Yeah Ray.... QB in a skirt. Dressed up like a school Girl?

LOLOLOL....

I'd look like that short chubby girl you all knew in school.

Ray, I said that because I tried using it as my defense at NEST when kwil was after me. I discovered that even in a skirt, I had pockets! I'll know to run next time. :imouttahe

venray1 said:
Life is good, Mils old friend......life is good............ :xpulcy:

do you know that it's one of my wishes to tickle you insanely. you'd better watch too cause I carry ALL of my tickle toys in my purse at all times.

I'll get you my little moderator, and those little toes too!!! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA (Crydun doing her Wicked Witch of the West impersonation) :woot:

QBWeaver said:
Oh Yeah Ray.... QB in a skirt. Dressed up like a school Girl?

LOLOLOL....

I'd look like that short chubby girl you all knew in school.

*drools uncontrollably*

Yeah, well, that short chubby girl in school was the one - I - was lusting after. And Jan, whether you wanna believe it or not, you're one hot tamale! I'd PAY to see you in a skirt dressed like a school girl! LOL

Mimi ;)

Jan...I agree with Mimi...(let's take up a collection Mims.....)

Trixie...I look forward to it.....

Kitten....silly silly girl......

Crydun.. :eek: I am flattered...perhaps some day we will get the chance to meet....(But I am no longer a mod here....lol)...

Ray

We're actually having a little get-together here this weekend. If any of you gals has any requests, we'll be glad to torture him accordingly! :p

Ann

Sorry but no "requests by proxy" allowed...they must be handled in person to be valid.... :rotate: :rolleyes:

Either way....we'll still destroy you! :bouncybou

(We'll take those requests anyway, girls!)

Ann

*ahem* In YOUR present state I wouldnt instigate missy!........

:wavingguy

Nudge Nudge Wink Wink say no more..........LOL

I shall keep quiet and demonstrate in person instead.......

SEE you on SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!
:firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

Yeah! I have a request!

Could one of you lovely ladies please write the following phrase on either of Ray's soles about 5 times with a pen or marker?

"I will NOT seek revenge on Mimi!"

Thanks much! :D

Oh...like THAT will help...I have 10 wiggling fingers and a hummingbird just waiting for those toesies and soles of yours....(the hummingbird is especially effective in the ear as well....just ask Kitten) :bubble: :bubble:

Last edited:
venray1 said:
Oh...like THAT will help...I have 10 wiggling firngers and a hummingbird just waiting for those toesies and soles of yours....(the hummingbird is especially effective in the ear as well....just ask Kitten) :bubble: :bubble:

On second thought, perhaps you could make "I will NOT seek revenge on Mimi" his SAFEWORD!! :sowrong:

Mimi

Ray is ticklish, Ray is ticklish, nan na nan na! Ray is ticklish, Ray is ticklish nan na nan na :couch:

venray1 said:
Oh...like THAT will help...I have 10 wiggling firngers and a hummingbird just waiting for those toesies and soles of yours....(the hummingbird is especially effective in the ear as well....just ask Kitten) :bubble: :bubble:

Hey Ray!!! That does NOT work at all! No, no siree... uh uh.

Since I"m not going to philly this weekend after all I WISH I was going to CT to get my revenge.

Time to take that road trip!...........Bring it on baby......

R

bratgirl365(aka Trixie) said:
Did you say....ROAD TRIP...... :veryhappy ....yeah yeah :couch:

Ok trixie... these "road trip" comments are teasing me too much. Let's plan one for real... I mean it.

We'll make sure to stop by rays on the way and tickle him...

bratgirl365(aka Trixie) said:
I'm checking my calender now :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
hee hee....look fimiliar :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

I got your bunnies right heeya!

bunnyf7pm.gif
bunnyf7pm.gif
bunnyf7pm.gif
bunnyf7pm.gif
bunnyf7pm.gif

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back