• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could kill one person legally, who would it be?

Well, then...

Not when you can make so many other mistakes like being judgemental, sarcastic, bitter, and basically nasty. If you don't like what I have to say, that's fine. But you'd be much better off agreeing to disagree as opposed to being so critical from your mountaintop POV.

Re-read the OP, and stop taking things so seriously.:disgust:

Feel free to add me to your little list, if it'll make you feel better.

Ahhh, once again a newbie jumps into a thread where people are having harmless fun, and shoots his mouth off.

Where did I put that can of Raid?

Wow, an elitist!

Ahhh, once again a newbie jumps into a thread where people are having harmless fun, and shoots his mouth off.

Where did I put that can of Raid?

Ok, lemme get this straight...because I haven't made 2,000 posts, and I don't have a wicked cool signature pic (who knew they made Underoos so big?), I don't have a right to an opinion? I'm far from a newbie...I just don't feel the need to talk as much. I remember ASFT, BBS systems on a 1200 baud modem, Kujman and 9/11, and when people thought a certain Terri was a woman. I've been around. Just not around here as much as some people.

I never said it wasn't "harmless fun". I just pointed out the basic hubris in deciding who should die. For a fetish that's supposed to be about laughter and fun, it's pathetic how little sense of humor people have about themselves. But, I violated a rule, did I? In disagreeing with "regulars"? Or is it "Illuminati"? And people wonder how these rumors get started. :angel:

Congrats, you've spent years making over 2,000 posts on a fetish forum. Bet that looks great on a resume. If you use that as criteria to deem yourself better than someone else, well....wow.

If "newbies" are so inferior to you "regulars", then just ignore us. To be the "cool kids" on a Fetish Forum....that's gotta be the top of some sociological heap, right? I just know, that's a lunch table I don't mind NOT sitting at.

The Nerve! How dare I. :firedevil:

Feel free to add me to your little list, if it'll make you feel better.

I don't know what you're talking about now! What list? This thread's list? Please, I told you before (and I doubt you read it judging by some of your eloquent responses) it's a fantasy thread. I don't plan on going postal on anybody, but if someone took the skank out, the list would read longer than "who shot JR" from Dallas! She's screwed up so many people's lives it would take years to investigate! And I wouldn't shed as much as a half a tear over it either. But I enjoy my freedom and enough has been taken away from me by her as it is. I'll let fate and Karma take care of her; they'd do it much better than I ever could.

Look, I read the OP and did what it said. If you didn't like what I had to say, you're more than entitled, but simply put, I DON'T CARE AT ALL!!! Besides, I really could care less what you or anyone else thinks anyway. You're the one bringing it on yourself by taking a thread way too personally and defending someone you don't know (and really doesn't deserve defense), not me, Leo, or anyone else.

I don't have a "little list" and if I did you aren't important enough to me to put you on it. I've wasted way too much time with this as it is.

Now, I feel better.........:devil2:

I'm far from a newbie...I just don't feel the need to talk as much.

I never said it wasn't "harmless fun". I just pointed out the basic hubris in deciding who should die. For a fetish that's supposed to be about laughter and fun, it's pathetic how little sense of humor people have about themselves. But, I violated a rule, did I? In disagreeing with "regulars"? Or is it "Illuminati"? And people wonder how these rumors get started. :angel:

No, that's NOT what you did.

You stepped way over the line and mixed fantasy with your soapbox opinions. You didn't do it with anyone else on the thread who used actual people in their fantasies. For Pete's friggin' sake, if I was going to actually kill the woman, she'd be dead by now. But she isn't worth the gum I occasionally scrape from the bottom of my shoe and she certainly isn't worth losing my freedom over.

You passed judgements first by assuming I was a man and making misogynistic (or however the hell it's spelled) comments about women. That's not what I did; I made a comment about ONE woman who might as well be a man IMO. Then, you made your cute little snide remarks once you found out I was a female instead of apologizing in the manner a mature man should. If this is the way you disagree with others' opinions, maybe "not talking as much" would be the way to go.:sowrong:

Huh. So THIS is where all the new member/old member shit is going down...

For awhile I thought people were just making it up.

Anyone who says they wouldn't take the opportunity to "legally" kill someone should watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIZJNrc8sKw

I wouldn't think twice about killing every single fuckhead that participated in stoning this poor girl, including the POLICE WHO WERE CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES.

If you don't care...

I don't know what you're talking about now! What list? This thread's list? Please, I told you before (and I doubt you read it judging by some of your eloquent responses) it's a fantasy thread. I don't plan on going postal on anybody, but if someone took the skank out, the list would read longer than "who shot JR" from Dallas! She's screwed up so many people's lives it would take years to investigate! And I wouldn't shed as much as a half a tear over it either. But I enjoy my freedom and enough has been taken away from me by her as it is. I'll let fate and Karma take care of her; they'd do it much better than I ever could.

Look, I read the OP and did what it said. If you didn't like what I had to say, you're more than entitled, but simply put, I DON'T CARE AT ALL!!! Besides, I really could care less what you or anyone else thinks anyway. You're the one bringing it on yourself by taking a thread way too personally and defending someone you don't know (and really doesn't deserve defense), not me, Leo, or anyone else.

I don't have a "little list" and if I did you aren't important enough to me to put you on it. I've wasted way too much time with this as it is.

Now, I feel better.........:devil2:

Why does it take so many words (and the same ones, to boot) to say you don't care?? :blaugh: If this is just a fantasy thread, why are you taking it so bloody seriously? As I'm still a "newbie", I guess I haven't gotten the "Do as I say, not as I do" brochure, yet.

"Mr. Kettle...call from Mr. Pot....please pick up a black courtesy phone...."

Ok...two words...... Devil's Advocate....it's great for stirring up one-sided conversations (which are stultifyingly boring), as long as people can handle dissent. When they can't, it gets ugly.

I'll wager one thing....this horrendous, murder-deserving person lays head to pillow at night not caring one whit about how you feel. She's gotten over whatever sins you perceive she committed against you....when will you?

If you want the last word, have at it. But can you make it a smart one,
or, at least, a funny one? 'Cause, using so many words to tell me you don't care is so ironic, it borders on absurd.

You should stop engaging me, I really don't matter. :eek:

Why does it take so many words (and the same ones, to boot) to say you don't care?? :blaugh: If this is just a fantasy thread, why are you taking it so bloody seriously? As I'm still a "newbie", I guess I haven't gotten the "Do as I say, not as I do" brochure, yet.

"Mr. Kettle...call from Mr. Pot....please pick up a black courtesy phone...."

Ok...two words...... Devil's Advocate....it's great for stirring up one-sided conversations (which are stultifyingly boring), as long as people can handle dissent. When they can't, it gets ugly.

I'll wager one thing....this horrendous, murder-deserving person lays head to pillow at night not caring one whit about how you feel. She's gotten over whatever sins you perceive she committed against you....when will you?

If you want the last word, have at it. But can you make it a smart one,
or, at least, a funny one? 'Cause, using so many words to tell me you don't care is so ironic, it borders on absurd.

You should stop engaging me, I really don't matter. :eek:

I can post in ANY manner I wish, thank you very much! If it's too wordy for you, you can always choose not to read it. Oooh, now that's a novel concept!

As far as "smart" is concerned, I won't even take your sorry attempt at bait. I don't need you to validate my intelligence, thank you again! I don't know you from a can of spray paint so I (once again) really could care less. But I'll talk as long as you keep talking, just for my entertainment. That is until I get bored with you (which is quickly approaching). From there I'll move onto something a little more intellectually stimulating.

If you don't want me to respond, stop writing things for me to respond to. But it is YOU that is more interested in the last word or you wouldn't respond to someone as lowly as me.

As far as she's concerned, she's not sleeping as soundly as you think. She'll sleep even less when the class-action lawsuit hits her desk. And that sir is NO fantasy!

Oy. :lurking:

I'll expand later, I've got to run now to take care of some buisness.

And I mean paying off bills and such.

Last edited:
Vince

Vince McMahon, because Paul Bernardo is already in jail, and Piere Truedo is already dead.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (the current President of Iran)

PS: Do I get to use slow torture? That's what he deserves.

All the kids from high School Musical...

Yeah, that's more than one, but dammit I hate them...

I can't say that i could wish death on anyone (but the reasons behind that would simply open an existenntial train of thought i'm too tired to delve into at the moment) but i wouldn't mind seeing someone do some serious prison time... luckily for me, i may have acheived my goal.

Thank goodness!

I can't say that i could wish death on anyone (but the reasons behind that would simply open an existenntial train of thought i'm too tired to delve into at the moment) but i wouldn't mind seeing someone do some serious prison time... luckily for me, i may have acheived my goal.

Does this mean that you will now unhand the Sporks of Doom?:p

No WAY! The sporks of doom are eternally there for my protection.

I'm glad this thread finally got back to normal! Curmudgeon must've found something else better to do. Or he's lurking waiting on me (which is good too). Maybe he realized he couldn't keep his arguements straight since I never called him a "newbie', Sean Man did. If he wouldn't have posted like a newbie, no one would've confused him for one, I guess. I never paid attention to his post count; but it wouldn't surprise me if it was low since he has so little positive to contribute.:jester:

I can't stand s*it stirrers; they think they're controversial when they're only keeping confusion up. I know I shouldn't have "engaged" him, but I've never backed down to anyone around here and I'm not going to start today.

Anywhoo, post away as it's only some fun and frustration-venting exercise! That is unless you really meant...........:firedevil

Curmudgeon must've found something else better to do. Or he's lurking waiting on me (which is good too).

I can't stand s*it stirrers; they think they're controversial when they're only keeping confusion up. I know I shouldn't have "engaged" him, but I've never backed down to anyone around here and I'm not going to start today.

He is making youtube videos of himself scratching his butt and sniffing his fingers...

And shit stirrers - I imagine this guy with a big pot of poop over a fire and an old walking stick, stirring it up.

What if that guy starts a thread saying he is leaving the forum?

EH! anyways who would I kill? Without doubt - Fred Phelps, he is some crazy preacher, looks scarier than the devil. He is an old bitter bastard. He thinks God hates America and everything else.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back