• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it me, or is the most common place for a girl NOT to be ticklish, the feet?

I agree Mitch

Being a female feet fan, and horribly ticklish in my feet (My wife can break me in only 3 minutes if I am properly tied)I have to agree that most women are only SLIGHTLY ticklish in their feet

In my experience most ticklish women are REALLY ticklish in ribs, sides, armpits and even kneecaps, and only relatively ticklish in their soles

I wil, post another thread regarding this but as I am a fan of Tickle TORTURE, my experience in tickling female soles is that although there are A FEW (god bless them) who can be broken by tickling her feet, most just wiggle a little and like the caressing effect of the tickling in their soles

A gifted woman can really torment ME by tickling my soles and I know a few women who are as ticklish as I am, but most are much more ticklish in their upperbodies than in her pretty peds.

What happens is that many foot fetichists (as myself) habe the fantasy of tickling a woman to insanity o most clips and pics show this (just business)The same hapens in the forums, people tell about their fantasies but beieve me....no matter if Shakira or Carmen Electra say they have ticklish feet (they may be but probably just a little) you are not going to TICKLE TORTURE THEM TO TEARS BY TICKLING THEIR SOLES) I think in most cases this is the sad true, but lets keep the fantasies going!!!!

Regards

Diego

i agree with the posters hypothosis

i have tickle way more than my share of ladies, between dating, being a daring tickle perv., and doing a statistics paper on 101 girls back in collage.

it has been my sad discovery (cause i do have a love of female feet)
that the vast majority did not have tickish feet. i'd guess only about 25% had ticklish feet ,and of those maybe 3 were most ticklish on their feet. i truely think ticklish feet are a pleasent myth.

yes knox, you are a lucky s.o.b.

steve

Yeah, I have to agree it is about a 50/50 chance with girls and ticklish feet. Some of the girls I have been with were only slightly ticklish or not at all on thier feet. One girl who I dated was not at all ticklish on her feet. You could go up and down her soles, feather them scrabble them she would not wince. I did find her weakness one time when I tied her feet together, I found out she was ticklish when I sucked her toes. She would go crazy, but her soles would not be at all sensitive. I attributite for her going barefoot all the time. Another girl who I was friends with who was dominican was very ticklish on her little pampered feet. She got a pedicure almost every week, they were fun to tickle she always enjoyed attention to her feet. Some other girls I dated were only moderately ticklsh on thier feet. Most of the girls I date enjoy walking barefoot, but are not ticklish but love attention like foot massages, so in that sense I am lucky. My theory is nice girl nice feet=lucky me. If they are not ticklish that is alright, I love feet, but ticklish feet are a super plus.
Red:devil:

I feel sorry for some of you guys, perhaps you need a new circle...:D :devil:

XOXO

ive gotten my hands on about 40 pairs of feet in my lifetime, and maybe 7 or 8 of them were very ticklish. i cant possibly be that unlucky. i still say its not a common spot for women to be extremely ticklish. maybe my luck isnt the best, but its not that bad.

tommytikl said:
I will vouch for THAT too LOL

Hey Tom...you get around!! Are you the official "ticklish feet inspector" for the East Coast? *checks feet for the official inspected by tommytikl stamp* LMAO :cool2: :blaugh:

tbbw

tommytikl said:
Ummm, I can vouch for your feet Ayla!!
They are ticklish!!! or was all that thrashing around from something else @ NEST! ;)

I uh... thought saw a spider... yeah, that’s it! just as I was remembering this really funny joke I’d heard earlier.

...really!

I agree about 1 in 5 girls are realy ticklish on there feet, but when you get one you can drive them out of there minds! When they are tied down and you tell them what you plan to do to them, just whatch them realy lose it even before you even start the tickling!!!
Just ask them you are not ticklish on your feet are you? Iam going to tickle you like never before and just see how they beg!!!
But because there is only 1 in 5 thats why so many tickling companys that make videos realy have a hard time getting realy ticklish people to tickle them on there feet!!!
I can oney count about 5 realy good vidoes where the girl was real ticklish on her feet the rest were onlt faking it!!!
There is nothing better in life then a good looking lady tied down to the bed posts getting ready for the foot tickling of her life!!!
Hope you enjoy your self my love, because iam going love it!!!

ticklishbbw said:
Hey Tom...you get around!! Are you the official "ticklish feet inspector" for the East Coast? *checks feet for the official inspected by tommytikl stamp* LMAO :cool2: :blaugh:

tbbw

He has definitely shown me my feet are more ticklish then I have thought!!

no matter if Shakira or Carmen Electra say they have ticklish feet (they may be but probably just a little) you are not going to TICKLE TORTURE THEM TO TEARS BY TICKLING THEIR SOLES) I think in most cases this is the sad true, but lets keep the fantasies going!!!!

People always say that someone is not ticklish, the truth is anyone can be tickled till there screaming but not everyone can tickle someone till there screaming ! :D

With feet there's other things like how well there taken care of as well, if a girl has got rough feet with hardskin you might need a pneumatic drill before she feels anything, let alone making her die laughing. :D .

I mean imagine if a girl had dry hardskin on her armpits like some girls have on there feet, you would be lucky if they even knew you was touching them ! :upsidedow

And if you look at most videos they tickle feet like they tickle ribs, most videos have got some fool digging into a girls soles like there kneading dough or something ! :rant:

paper boy...so true...

Thats one problem with all the videos being made now...to damn focused on feet. I mean like paperboy said...digging into feet like ribs...thats is just ridiculus...also foot tickling takes up most of the video and it isn't even real and its bad. really producers...what are ya thinking?

ticklishbbw said:

tbbw

For the East Coast yes...I plan on setting up franchises on the West Coast too!!! :D ;)

Actually, I think your inspection is coming up shortly!!:devil: :devil:

JPie1 said:
He has definitely shown me my feet are more ticklish then I have thought!!

Yeah, That inspection(and follow-ups) took a LONG time!!! ;)

:xpeepsofa

XOXO

tommytikl said:
For the East Coast yes...I plan on setting up franchises on the West Coast too!!! :D ;)

Actually, I think your inspection is coming up shortly!!:devil: :devil:

Someone mentioned women with "tough" or extremely calloused soles who weren't ticklish; maybe that's why nearly all the women and girls I've tickled over the years have been very ticklish on their feet -- most kept their soles soft and smooth with regular pedicures.

FYI - I ran across two internet surveys relating to ticklish feet....one which included both men and women in which 76% of those voting said YES, they're feet were ticklish (93% said yes to being ticklish somewhere on their body).

Another internet poll I found (a tickling survey for women only) had the following:

38% of the women voting said their bare feet were "insanely" ticklish

22% said their feet were always ticklish

28% said they were sometimes ticklish on their bare feet

only 10% said they weren't ticklish on their feet

2% apparently didn't know whether their feet were ticklish or not

I love feet. In terms of not being ticklish, I'd say it's more or less random... there isn't that strong a pattern. Except that spots close to each other on the body are usually pretty similar in ticklishness (if a girl's knees are ticklish, the backs of her knees are usually ticklish too... if her belly is ticklish, her sides and/or ribs are too). I also know several girls who have zero ticklishness anywhere else but squeal for mercy when their feet are tickled.

Me, I'd say my feet are the mid-point in my ticklishness. However, they're my favorite place to get tickled. My belly is probably the most ticklish spot, but I find it gets annoying really fast. On the flip-side, I can take my feet getting tickled for an hour before I give up.

anyway, there you have it.

Jim

Here's an interesting webpage I surfed across..

I surfed onto this webpage this afternoon, and found quite it interesting....it's on a tickling site, and these are chat room discussions about tickling between "Ace" and young women he met online.

Of the 18 young women interviewed by Ace, 16 admit to having ticklish feet (and all 18 admit to being ticklish).

Here's the link:
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Video/4074/serv02.htm

ticklish_songbird said:
my feet have always been ticklish, but they have to be tickled a certain way for them to be extremely ticklish. It takes a certain touch if not done right it doesn't tickle very much, just feels good.

nuthin' wrong with 'feels good' in my book! :D

paper boy...so true...

Thats one problem with all the videos being made now...to damn focused on feet.

If i had my way and i was really selfish i would have just feet tickling in videos ! :D

ah some times i wish i was better at communicating ! :rolleyes: ...

What i meant is videos where there's someone tickling a womens feet in the same way as you would tickle someones ribs. If a girl has ticklish feet and you give her a foot massage you would use more pressure if you didn't want to tickle her, but if your actually trying to tickle her then why use so much pressure.

Sometimes they seem to start out using light strokes but the more the girl laughs the more pressure they put on .... ! :sowrong:

if they don't get any response they use more pressure ..... ! :sowrong:

it eventually leads to the girl having that bored look on her face, you know the one i mean ... just look at fm-concepts stuff !

it isn't even real and its bad. really producers...what are ya thinking?
Like i said above i think that it's all about the person doing the tickling, i think you can get any girl to laugh her ass off but you have to know how ! :evilha: ...

But i agree with you that there are a ton of videos that are really just intentionally fake, i don't want to see that ish ! :zzzzz:

Someone mentioned women with "tough" or extremely calloused soles who weren't ticklish; maybe that's why nearly all the women and girls I've tickled over the years have been very ticklish on their feet -- most kept their soles soft and smooth with regular pedicures.
I wonder how many other people noticed this aswell ? .... ;)

When I was a kid I used to have tickledfights with the girl next door. She wasn't ticklish on her feet but hysterically ticklish all over.

A lot of lers in this forum seems to be very focused on feet. Nothing wrong with that, but I'm more into tickling from hips and upwards.

My experience: it seems to me a lot of women are ticklish on the back of the knees. Am I right?

Southern girls with insanely ticklish feet? Are you kidding me? Think I was born yesterday, do ya????

It's AMAZING what some people will believe!:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back