• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it me, or is the most common place for a girl NOT to be ticklish, the feet?

cosmo survey

I posted about this a long time ago in the mainstream forum, and, damn it, can't dig up the issue anymore (the article was reprinted on-line, and is now gone). Anyway, I promise the survey was real, and the numbers (for one reason or another) stuck in my head. It was an article about feet, in an issue of the UK edition of Cosmopolitan that was packaged with a free pair of flip-flops. Anyway, they had done a calling poll of Cosmo subscribers and asked lots of questions about feet -- do you like your feet, do you get pedicures, favorite kinds of shoes, etc. One of the questions was "do you have ticklish feet?" The response was heartening: to quote from memory, "a massive 81% of you have got ticklish feet, and 19% of you don't."

Not truly scientific, but probably the best poll by a disinterested party you're likely to find!

Hips and underarms seem to be the most ticklish places in my experience; especially the hips. Only one girl I remember was the most ticklish on her feet. Of course, I was happy to pay them the attention they deserved... :devil:

Last edited:
KoocheeKoo said:
Someone mentioned women with "tough" or extremely calloused soles who weren't ticklish; maybe that's why nearly all the women and girls I've tickled over the years have been very ticklish on their feet -- most kept their soles soft and smooth with regular pedicures.

FYI - I ran across two internet surveys relating to ticklish feet....one which included both men and women in which 76% of those voting said YES, they're feet were ticklish (93% said yes to being ticklish somewhere on their body).

Another internet poll I found (a tickling survey for women only) had the following:

38% of the women voting said their bare feet were "insanely" ticklish

22% said their feet were always ticklish

28% said they were sometimes ticklish on their bare feet

only 10% said they weren't ticklish on their feet

2% apparently didn't know whether their feet were ticklish or not

how many women were polled though? probably a 100. not conclusive enough to have a high percentage like that. ive tickled women that claimed to be extremely ticklish and turned out to be just average. i think alot of women who arent into tickling have no idea about levels of ticklishness.

Re: cosmo survey

munchausen said:
I posted about this a long time ago in the mainstream forum, and, damn it, can't dig up the issue anymore (the article was reprinted on-line, and is now gone). Anyway, I promise the survey was real, and the numbers (for one reason or another) stuck in my head. It was an article about feet, in an issue of the UK edition of Cosmopolitan that was packaged with a free pair of flip-flops. Anyway, they had done a calling poll of Cosmo subscribers and asked lots of questions about feet -- do you like your feet, do you get pedicures, favorite kinds of shoes, etc. One of the questions was "do you have ticklish feet?" The response was heartening: to quote from memory, "a massive 81% of you have got ticklish feet, and 19% of you don't."

Not truly scientific, but probably the best poll by a disinterested party you're likely to find!

Id be willing to bet my life 81% dont have ticklish feet. if women who get their feet tickled, twitch just a tiny bit with very little reaction, they would consider themselves ticklish. not an accurate study at all in my mind.

Tiffany said:
Southern girls with insanely ticklish feet? Are you kidding me? Think I was born yesterday, do ya????

It's AMAZING what some people will believe!:D

LOL...can't fool me Tiff. I'm still a "wild eyed southern boy" (even at age 42 :D

I've had waaaay too much fun the past three decades tickling cute little southern girls on their pretty peds....more than I deserved :D

Somebody posted about "being lucky if you find a woman w/ticklish feet". It can be a double-edged sword! My wife's feet are extremely, extremely ticklish. I'd love to do more foot-tickling, but she can't stand it, so there isn't much foot tickling going on. Alas.

I guess it's probably pretty random whether or not a person has ticklish feet. Most of the women I've tickled have had very ticklish feet, but that's just my observation. On the other hand, most women I've known have not been ticklish on the belly.

It may be true that girls are less ticklish on their feet than conventional wisdom has it. But why are the feet such a popular place to tickle girls then? I mean, when you consider all of the tickling clips and videos out there, those with the girl as the lee usually involve foot tickling, while those with the guy as the lee generally involve upper body tickling. I think it has to do with the preference of most lers. Those who tickle women LIKE to tickle feet --- many are foot fetishists in addition to tickle fetishists. When a ler tickles a guy though, they usually go for everywhere but the feet. I know when I give a female free reign to tickle me, she almost never goes for my feet, even though they're insanely ticklish.

Finding a girl with really ticklish feet is hard enough. then she also has to enjoy it. its no fun tickling someone who hates it and gets pissed off.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back