• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it wrong that I flirt with women I don't find attractive...

Comfort Eagle

Level of Cherry Feather
in public for the sole purpose of pissing off the rednecks and wiggers that think she's really really hot? I'm not leading her on or anything, she knows it's all in fun, but I do it more for seeing the look for indignant fury on the faces of hillbillies rather than playing with her.

That make me a dick?

How does she know it's all in fun?
She is cool with the fact that you're only flirting with her to piss off some stereotypical people ... whaaa?
That doesn't seem right to me...

How does she know it's all in fun?

Because I say to her "Come over here and feel on me so those dudes get mad".

She is cool with the fact that you're only flirting with her to piss off some stereotypical people ... whaaa?

Pretty much, she happily obliges.

If she is cool with the fact that it's all in good fun, then go for it. Besides, many a sleazebag has used a member of the opposite sex for worse things than this.

Finding ways to piss off rednecks and wiggers is pretty much a passtime for me, so I heartily endorse this product.:yayzorz:

If you have to ask, then you have a qualm with it. So basically its an ask and answer.

I dont understand this. Why would you flirt with girls you dont find attractive, just to intentionally piss off an entire group of people, who havent done anything to you? I can see maybe flirting with a girl, even if you dont find her that attractive, to maybe piss off one or two particular people who you dont like. However, to just flirt with women, just to piss off an entire group of people, seems pointless, and wrong. If these people havent done anything to you, leave them alone, and seek out women who you actually do find attractive, and flirt with them.

Mitch

Flirting is fun, for sure. It's human nature. But I would never flirt with someone just to piss off someone or a group of people and possibly hurt someone in the process. I'd rather flirt because it was fun. But that's just me :)

i wish i could flirt. Not that daring to flirt guess I'm a wimp lol..

So who's failing?

People who can't get her because of you?

You because you are wasting precious minutes of your time?

Her because you won't take it anywhere?

Or all parties involved because every bodies time is being wasted?

I'd endorse it if it were to piss off people like Piercewell :D

But seriously... not sure I get this either :shrug:

What would really be wrong is if you flirt with girls who dont find YOu attractive as it would be quite annoying....

So who's failing?

People who can't get her because of you?

You because you are wasting precious minutes of your time?

Her because you won't take it anywhere?

Or all parties involved because every bodies time is being wasted?

Hilarity is never time wasted.

I'm curious. You said something about pissing off "all the rednecks and wiggers that think she's hot."

Are you suggesting that all of the people who find her attractive fall into these categories? That seems like an unreasonable assumption to me, and one that's not very flattering toward your friend.

If that's not your assumption, then how can you be sure you're not pissing off your fellow goth freaks?

Just curious.

I'm curious. You said something about pissing off "all the rednecks and wiggers that think she's hot."

Are you suggesting that all of the people who find her attractive fall into these categories? That seems like an unreasonable assumption to me, and one that's not very flattering toward your friend.

When I do it, it's usually to piss off people actually standing right there, and let's just say not many of the people I'm doing it to seem to care very much what stereotypes people consider them.

She's an incredibly popular young girl and has no problem getting guys, it's just that I don't want her.

If that's not your assumption, then how can you be sure you're not pissing off your fellow goth freaks?

Just curious.

Well I'm not actually a goth, it was just a preference for years. As far as pissing off people I like, it doesn't become an issue.

I don't get it. Why take the risk of inciting a riot for someone that you're not attracted to?

Hey, if you can continue to get away with this and the chick doesn't have a problem then whatever tickles your fancy. *shrugs*

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back