• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jeepers CREEPERS!!!!

leafstk

Level of Quintuple Ruby Feather
Okay, I'm not a woman.. obviously :jester:

But let me tell ya... the creepers are winning the war. Its pissing me off!! :angry:

WTF is wrong with you guys? Have you no class? No tact? Anything? Huh? :confused:

Case in point. The SSF is supposed to be harmless fun. Ladies have enough to deal with on here... they shouldn't have to deal with BULLSHIT in their own threads by those who want to get their jollies off :idunno:

Discuss... it makes my blood boil :sowrong:

All I said was celery........
Although I do know one has left the forum permanently for the creeping reason.

I'll show my inbox one day.

I totally agree.

"wow ur feet r so pretty i wanna cum all over them."

I hear ya, bro!

Out on the rest of the forum I just ignore people like that, but when they pull their shit in the SSF I have a hard time not being downright rude to them. Some of the ladies I've talked to during my time here have been pretty shy around the time when they delurked. I always pointed them to the SSF since - let's face it - it has neither the creep factor nor the drama tendencies that are otherwise more or less unavoidable on an adult-themed forum with over 100,000 members. Either way the SSF is a good place to start out in a bit of a more light-hearted environment while you get your bearings and start to feel more secure about being here in the first place.

Some people though... Blech, just because a woman is being polite that doesn't mean she wants to jump in bed with you. It's a bit sad that some people don't get that, because it means that the kindest girls suffer the worst. :flatstare: It feels like beating a dead horse to say it though, because the people this thread is aimed at lack the self-distance to know who they are if they see it, and the few who seem to know that what they're doing is creepy for some reason choose to keep doing it regardless. Anyways, yeah, it just sucks that the creeper population has found it's way to the SSF. Maybe it's been like that for quite some time, but it feels like it's gotten worse in the last few months or so...

Ruins the atmosphere of the place, when this happens.
I've had a long dialogue with someone who has recently left for good due to this problem.

The people of this forum need to be reminded of the little RED TRIANGLE in the upper right corner of every post. If they would start reporting the harassment to the Moderators, maybe it would come to an end. :scaredofmods:

A lot of people are, however, not sure what constitutes harassment. They'll take it because they don't think it's bad enough to report :(

The people of this forum need to be reminded of the little RED TRIANGLE in the upper right corner of every post. If they would start reporting the harassment to the Moderators, maybe it would come to an end. :scaredofmods:

^This....

and bro...I think the inspector was asking more to be pointed in the direction of a specific thread so we can view and see who is acting creepy....I too would like more specifics...

9'th doc...could you pm me with more info?

I'll PM you Ray... but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what Cars and I are talking about

it's a fetish forum, there are bound to be creepers.
there are probably creepers in the "i love puppies and kitties forum".

it's the internettttttttt. ignoring is the easiest thing to do.

I'll PM you Ray... but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what Cars and I are talking about

PM is a better idea, yeah. Calling people out in public is a GR-violation in my mind, and just pointing to a specific thread is too much of a grey area too. Especially since the threads are dozens of pages long at BEST, meaning you have to be fairly specific anyway. :shrug:

Edit: And Aimee's got it right. It just sucks to see people leaving the forum because of it. A good friend of mine has left exactly because of this. :-/

PM is a better idea, yeah. Calling people out in public is a GR-violation in my mind, and just pointing to a specific thread is too much of a grey area too. Especially since the threads are dozens of pages long at BEST, meaning you have to be fairly specific anyway. :shrug:

Edit: And Aimee's got it right. It just sucks to see people leaving the forum because of it. A good friend of mine has left exactly because of this. :-/

This.

Let me tell you something. I am a man. I am a good man. (At least I think So) I will say this and be done with it. This subject pisses me off to no end. This site has the potential for one person to meet another and maybe that leads to romance. The thing is, that is one in every 10,000 maybe. When talking to a woman on this site, Be a man not an asshole. Treat woman with respect. I have seen some of the messages guys have left for some of these gals. Some of them I consider friends. When you go out to the mall and talk to someone, do you talk like this to them? This is a fetish site but it is not a be nasty in a sexist way site. Everyone has feelings people. They have a fetish they are not hoping to picked up by a slime ball. I did not come to this great site to hit on everyone I come across.

What I am trying to say is that we have great people on this site and I have met a fare few of them. This shit makes my blood boil. If we respect one another and have a good time, people may be more willing to chat with you. Maybe have some fun. If I was a girl, and I knew a few of the people that were making these comments were coming to a gathering, I would have a collar put around my neck. The things I have heard recently and have seen are unexceptable behavior for (and I use the term loosely in some cases) ADULTS to act. I have found a bond with many people here and some of them are women. Great women. I have never talked like an ass to any of them. Please show respect. We are a community. Deal with it.

Tom

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back