• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jeepers CREEPERS!!!!

Let me tell you something. I am a man. I am a good man. (At least I think So) I will say this and be done with it. This subject pisses me off to no end. This site has the potential for one person to meet another and maybe that leads to romance. The thing is, that is one in every 10,000 maybe. When talking to a woman on this site, Be a man not an asshole. Treat woman with respect. I have seen some of the messages guys have left for some of these gals. Some of them I consider friends. When you go out to the mall and talk to someone, do you talk like this to them? This is a fetish site but it is not a be nasty in a sexist way site. Everyone has feelings people. They have a fetish they are not hoping to picked up by a slme ball. I did not come to this great site to hit on everyone I come across.

What I am trying to say is that we have great people on this site and I have met a fare few of them. This shit makes my blood boil. If we respect one another and have a good time, people may be more willing to chat with you. Maybe have some fun. If I was a girl, and I knew a few of the people that were making these comments were coming to a gathering, I would have a collar put around my neck. The things I have heard recently and have seen are unexceptable behavior for (and I use the tem loosely in some cases) ADULTS to act. I have found a bond with many people here and some of them are women. Great women. I have never talked like an ass to any of them. Please show respect. We are a community. Deal with it.

Tom

:goodjob:

:bump:

Well, seems like maybe we need a gentle reminder of this infestation. What shocks me the most is that most of these guys have girlfriends or fiance's, even wives... hmmm, I wonder how they'd find such behaviour :sowrong:

The SSF is supposed to be just that - Silly and Fun. Not a loose cannon playground for dishing out to chicks as you please. I'm not a mod but I'm getting tired of it. You wonder why the place has slowed to a crawl? This could very well be a major part of it.

Think about it. And just have respect, that's ALL that I'm saying :pweese:

Last edited:
Someone's trying to suck up to the girls !

But why?

Could it be he has secret jollies of his own?

Jollies he may wish to be off?

My God, it's a conspiracy..!

Oh no, sorry ladies... thinking of you guys is making my pants feel tighter. :( Didn't mean to! We still cool?

It was creepers that had sent me into hide/lurk mode for nearly two years :(

I'll show my inbox one day.

I totally agree.

"wow ur feet r so pretty i wanna cum all over them."

Never read this until Milagros replied to it. I didn't know people were just PMing and saying shit like that.

I guess the objectifying of women around here is a major deal after all. I couldn't imagine just wanting at someone's feet and not wanting to know the person on some level.

Which obviously won't happen with messages like that.

I bet they're thinking that they're just giving you a compliment when they do it, too.

^thanks... cause your first comment couldn't be further from the truth

Let me tell you something. I am a man. I am a good man. (At least I think So) I will say this and be done with it. This subject pisses me off to no end. This site has the potential for one person to meet another and maybe that leads to romance. The thing is, that is one in every 10,000 maybe. When talking to a woman on this site, Be a man not an asshole. Treat woman with respect. I have seen some of the messages guys have left for some of these gals. Some of them I consider friends. When you go out to the mall and talk to someone, do you talk like this to them? This is a fetish site but it is not a be nasty in a sexist way site. Everyone has feelings people. They have a fetish they are not hoping to picked up by a slime ball. I did not come to this great site to hit on everyone I come across.

What I am trying to say is that we have great people on this site and I have met a fare few of them. This shit makes my blood boil. If we respect one another and have a good time, people may be more willing to chat with you. Maybe have some fun. If I was a girl, and I knew a few of the people that were making these comments were coming to a gathering, I would have a collar put around my neck. The things I have heard recently and have seen are unexceptable behavior for (and I use the term loosely in some cases) ADULTS to act. I have found a bond with many people here and some of them are women. Great women. I have never talked like an ass to any of them. Please show respect. We are a community. Deal with it.

Tom

:rockon:

Sadly, there will always be the idiots that ruin it for everyone else. Best thing to do is to take full advantage of the block function and report the offenders to our mods. I am in full agreement with your sentiment, though.

Yeah I agree with this thread... Its sad that I can't even enjoy the forum fully because I have to take periodic breaks to keep away from creeps. :< And in case you guys need coaching in how to be a nice guy, Adam should give lessons. :)

Yeah I agree with this thread... Its sad that I can't even enjoy the forum fully because I have to take periodic breaks to keep away from creeps. :< And in case you guys need coaching in how to be a nice guy, Adam should give lessons. :)

No, no. Not I! I've definitely had my share of social hiccups, so me giving lessons could be hazardous. I do appreciate the kind words, though. :)

Some of the PMs that have been shown to me by ladyfriends from the forum have been downright unreal. On the other hand, you have newer members that are still kind of finding their way, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that they're well-meaning and just a bit awkward. It's the ones that don't learn after repeated creepiness that are the problem.

Issues such as this one in the SSF if reported will be dealt with.

No one reported it. No one.

I cannot have eyes on the literal thousand posts that SSF builds each day. I just don't have staff for it. We rely on users to be those eyes and point us at things that are issues. Sometimes we look after a report and decide that there is no issue. Other times we act.

Harassment will get fast action.

PM harassment gets very fast action when forwarded to me. Use of our PM system as noted above ends in loss of ability to send PM's from such accounts.

The issue of crude male posters scaring off female users has been one that we have been dealing with since day one. It's a pretty simple issue at its core. Put a communication system in the hands of thousands of people, that allows the sender to be invisible and safe regardless of action, and you'll get behavior that is over the line and disgusting. I don't get many propositions for lubing my feet with man juice, but I do see a lot of death threats, and I'm gonna fuck you up PM's so I know how it is.

A percent of the human population will abuse a tool that for the most part is a good and positive one.

I've shrugged off all my bad mail over the years, and am even amused by it on some days. But I know how off-putting sexual come-ons and such can be to a young woman just stepping out into the adult world of sexual exploration. Hell, even for a mature assured woman deleting the cum drenched PM's becomes an spirit killing job after a while due to volume that makes one go 'why bother?' after a while. It's a real issue, and sadly not one that is easily solved.

All I, and the forum can do, is to handle issues as they pop up, and make it more trouble for such folks to keep at it, then it's worth to them. The most effective solution we've found is the same one that works for trolls. Don't reply, don't show any effect that its an issue. Silence over time makes them leave, as they get nothing from it. Report them to us and we'll vanish them as they stick their heads up. But say nothing to them. All that does is feed 'em.

I regret that many of you in this thread have been troubled by this segment of our community, and know that we do our best to deal with it, when we are made aware of it.

Myriads

^all very good points, Myriads. And believe me, we know how hard you and your staff work to keep things as clean as they can be around here... its much appreciated!

But as you say, it can't be moderated completely. Its up to the individual, but as you say... its gonna happen on a fetish board with this many people. The other part is, things go largely unreported because it would be seen as rocking the boat unnecessarily... perhaps? I can't speak for the victims, I'm just bringing light to what obviously has been and will continue to be an issue moving forward.

If anything, I just wanted to raise the issue in the hopes that people might recognize the difference between being a gentleman, friendly or a scumbag.

There's no magic pill solution for it :shrug:

GETTING BACK TO THE BASICS.

Issues such as this one in the SSF if reported will be dealt with.

No one reported it. No one.

I cannot have eyes on the literal thousand posts that SSF builds each day. I just don't have staff for it. We rely on users to be those eyes and point us at things that are issues. Sometimes we look after a report and decide that there is no issue. Other times we act.

Harassment will get fast action.

PM harassment gets very fast action when forwarded to me. Use of our PM system as noted above ends in loss of ability to send PM's from such accounts.

The issue of crude male posters scaring off female users has been one that we have been dealing with since day one. It's a pretty simple issue at its core. Put a communication system in the hands of thousands of people, that allows the sender to be invisible and safe regardless of action, and you'll get behavior that is over the line and disgusting. I don't get many propositions for lubing my feet with man juice, but I do see a lot of death threats, and I'm gonna fuck you up PM's so I know how it is.

A percent of the human population will abuse a tool that for the most part is a good and positive one.

I've shrugged off all my bad mail over the years, and am even amused by it on some days. But I know how off-putting sexual come-ons and such can be to a young woman just stepping out into the adult world of sexual exploration. Hell, even for a mature assured woman deleting the cum drenched PM's becomes an spirit killing job after a while due to volume that makes one go 'why bother?' after a while. It's a real issue, and sadly not one that is easily solved.

All I, and the forum can do, is to handle issues as they pop up, and make it more trouble for such folks to keep at it, then it's worth to them. The most effective solution we've found is the same one that works for trolls. Don't reply, don't show any effect that its an issue. Silence over time makes them leave, as they get nothing from it. Report them to us and we'll vanish them as they stick their heads up. But say nothing to them. All that does is feed 'em.

I regret that many of you in this thread have been troubled by this segment of our community, and know that we do our best to deal with it, when we are made aware of it.

Myriads

^PEOPLE HAVE TO INFORM YOU IN ORDER FOR YOU TO TAKE ACTION.^

The silly stuff forum is quite frankly a breeding ground for "creepers." Many of the ladies who have threads dedicated to them are so flattered by the attention they are receiving, they lose sight of the fact that they are prick teasing these lonely men.:ermm: Blame some of it on inexperience and being a bit naive, but when you oblige to reveal the most ticklish spots on your body (including private areas) in open threads, even though its under the umbrella of light natured fun, this sort of nonsense is bound to happen.:shrug:

Is it okay that I found it amusing you said "eh" at the end of that sentence?

Sure is :jester:

The silly stuff forum is quite frankly a breeding ground for "creepers." Many of the ladies who have threads dedicated to them are so flattered by the attention they are receiving, they lose sight of the fact that they are prick teasing these lonely men.:ermm: Blame some of it on inexperience and being a bit naive, but when you oblige to reveal the most ticklish spots on your body (including private areas) in open threads, even though its under the umbrella of light natured fun, this sort of nonsense is bound to happen.:shrug:

Couldn't agree more

Great point. It is possible, though, to maintain some control and decorum in the face of this sort of thing. Highly-evolved brains and that sort of thing.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back