• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lifetime membership?

TIB, I too am very sorry to hear about your grief and hardship. I just recently lost my grandmother after her LONG battle with cancer so I know what you are going through dealing with an illness of a loved one.
You have my sincerest thoughts.

I am also glad to see as I too have hoped, that this was all a misunderstanding and that you have cleared the air.
It was getting a little stuffy in here!;)

Be well be safe....and if you need to chat about what you are going through personally with her illness, you can alway e-mail me.

IF I said anything derogatory or insulting to you, it was not meant in that light.

Later

TTD

drew70 said:
Well there you have it. TIB came through and straightened everything out, just like I hoped he would. It was all just a simple misunderstanding. Problem solved. Now we can move on to more profitable discussions.
I can't help but read between the lines of your post thinking that it is perfectly worded in a sarcastic manner in a way that would urge all others to get pissed off and shout NO IT ISNT A SIMPLE MISUNDERSTANDING!!! But knowing you I know you would never have such "stir the pot" motives right? And hey! You forgot to wish his mother's health well. Why'd you skip that? Tsk tsk. :)

I would like to seriously in all honesty say I'm sorry to hear about your mother's health TIB. I hope it isn't something extremely serious. You may not be my favorite guy on this earth but I draw the line when it comes to someone's family member being seriously ill. That is painful stuff. I truthfully wish her well.

drew70 said:
Well there you have it. TIB came through and straightened everything out, just like I hoped he would. It was all just a simple misunderstanding. Problem solved. Now we can move on to more profitable discussions.

Drew, I for one can certainly understand family health issues. Nothing is more important than family, period. The site would not be an issue for me right now if I were in TNB's shoes. I don't have anything against him.

What annoys me the most is that there seems to be no follow through in the long run. TNB basically says we got hacked, so that is the end of it. I think they have more of a responsibility to thier paying customers than that. The site CAN be rebuilt over time and the LIFETIME members should be able to wait a bit while TNB rebuilds and takes care of family.

Things will be the way they will be. I feel this it is not straightend out nor a simple misunderstanding; The problem is not solved for me or any other subscriber! Speaking of profit, I think someone made a profit here.

Take it easy..

His mother is ill, so he doesn't have any responsibility to his members? Sorry, I don't buy that. I know the TIB likes to claim that TC is just a hobby, but let's face it, it's a business. A business he was making pretty good money at I bet. When you run a business, you need to have provisions and a game plan for when things go wrong. Could you imagine getting a call from AT&T stating that the President of the company's mother is ill, so your phone service will be down for the forseeable future? Granted, those two examples aren't on the same scale, but he has on obligation to customers who put their trust in him. If he fails to fulfill that obligation, why should anyone spend another cent on his product?

Oh and Dodger, speaking of "Too much time on my hands", do you follow Drew around, posting to every thread he posts to? Somebody's got a little crush I think...;)

I don't really see how he cleared the air. He explained the problem but he did not give a solution.

being unbias to the case, i find tib's response totally acceptable. radiojeremyhead's views, are, in my opinion, wrong, but hey, that's me.

it's really a petty thing to be arguing about. everyone makes mistakes, and at the end of the day those "cheated" have lost nothing more than a few dollars. get over it everyone!

coolman said:
being unbias to the case, i find tib's response totally acceptable. radiojeremyhead's views, are, in my opinion, wrong, but hey, that's me.

it's really a petty thing to be arguing about. everyone makes mistakes, and at the end of the day those "cheated" have lost nothing more than a few dollars. get over it everyone!

So it's OK to "cheat" somebody, if it's only for a "few dollars"?

God, I hope you never go into business, especially with that attitude.

A few dollars times several hundered people (if not more) really adds up.

tickler n black said:
lastly though, and please read this carefully. i will not contribute in any further discussion about this matter here on this public forum. those that were members can email us and we'll certainly respond to them.

TIB made this point pretty clear, I thought. But, in such a long post about such a sesative issue, it may have been missed. Before we go overboard here, maybe those who actually were members and had gotten the lifetime/onetime membership and feel cheated should do as directed and write to them. It's pretty obvious that all this thread is now accomplishing is for folks to blow off steam.

TIB said that those who'd been around since the start wouldn't get a refund. While people may not be thrilled about that, the price for 6 months really IS reasonable. For those who signed up more recently, perhaps if you let them know via e-mail and without screaming and name-calling, they may be willing to prorate a refund based on that 6 months? Just a thought. You never know if you don't ask.

Just my two cents.

Ann

Why should a request for a refund even be considered an option for a company that doesn't even inform us of their current "situation"???
Had to find out here.

If we showed up to the site, and saw a "business closed" sign on the door, then read the previously pathetic "I'm sorry...swallow it" post by the owner, what makes us think we can change things by appealing to the corp. privately???
There is little incentive.

Bye Bye $$$ spent.
Telling us we got a "good deal, considering..." is so lame.
That's the INSULTING part.
Seeing these "well, there it is...hyuck hyuck...he 'splained it allright" posts makes me violently ill.

It's clearly a breech of trust.

dodger said:

I can't help but read between the lines of your post thinking that it is perfectly worded in a sarcastic manner in a way that would urge all others to get pissed off and shout NO IT ISNT A SIMPLE MISUNDERSTANDING!!! But knowing you I know you would never have such "stir the pot" motives right?

I visited AMT today and I regretfully admit that dodger is right about Drew's true motives. He took it upon himself to start a brand new "bash TIB thread" over at AMT. So I thought I'd just speak up and say that for once dodger is right and it's clear that Drew70's motives are of a personal attack issue of some kind. For what it's worth thats my take on it.

jpie1, talons, ttd, dodger, thank you very much for your kind words concerning my mother. it's much appreciated, really.

No problem, this shit is all trivial compared to someones health and welfare.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back