• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

List of Tickling Games

Shadow, have you tried using AGTH? That's what I'm currently using along with google translate. It's not perfect, but you get the gist of whats going on.

Hey guys, going crazy with "Blindly believer" I cant get out of the first room. Can anyone send me a PM for the 4 digit code? Ive tried over 57 codes that don't work. Unfortunately this puzzle is not made for non-native speakers who only use google translate to solve it =/.

Shadow, have you tried using AGTH? That's what I'm currently using along with google translate. It's not perfect, but you get the gist of whats going on.

Hey guys, going crazy with "Blindly believer" I cant get out of the first room. Can anyone send me a PM for the 4 digit code? Ive tried over 57 codes that don't work. Unfortunately this puzzle is not made for non-native speakers who only use google translate to solve it =/.

What is AGTH? I tried using ITH and The Animewatcher method but those don't work because of how the txt is delivered in the wolf game engine.

Ok I have AGTH, but it will also not hook the txt from these GameMaker 8.1 games. Something with the way they display their txt doesn't get caught by any hooking program that I can find. The only other option I have is to try and find a way to pull the data out of the games files to find the txt.

It's definitely a tricky problem, I think I actually lucked out and saw the answer on one of the japanese boards a few years ago, it sounded like it wasn't particularly straightforward even for native speakers.

Spoiler:9956

Anyone gotten the code for the keypad in the new game? Attack of the Tickle Monsters? Seems to be impossible unless you know Japanese as the clues don't translate right.

Attack of the Tickle Monsters
Author homepage: http://amaou961.blog103.fc2.com/
Download: https://onedrive.live.com/?id=A5446342D5E17071!133&cid=A5446342D5E17071
Translation status:Translators wanted!
Note:RPGVX. horror.

THE SAME AUTHOR
DON'T tickle me, Please tickle me.

I think to make 『Japanese tickling games』 thread.
Japanese game continue to increase, And Some can't be download in this thread.

Might have a crack at translating this one once I get in contact with the author. I'm no Japanese expert but the exchanges in this
game are fairly simple, enough to fill in the blanks anyway. The puzzles might need a bit of tweaking but it doesn't seem like to much trouble. Plus I have a weakness for these types of games...

Thanks for the hard work pink! I recently lost my hard-drive so this is a god-send.

Wow really really thanks for the traslate of this version of the ATM, really like the game, thanks again and now wit for the news updates xD

Anyone know how to get the sixth bad end in attack of the tickle monsters? I can't seem to find it.

Welp, that was an awesome game. Hopefully the updates come soon. ^^ In the meanwhile, has there been any translations to DON'T tickle me or Please tickle me? I haven't seen any on both forums but I might of missed them. Or does anyone know of any other translated tickling horror games?

Anyone able to upload the zip of this "Attack of the Tickle Monsters" game to something that isn't OneDrive?

Really appreciate you putting in the time on the translation. Would be great to see dedicated threads for this sort of thing in the future. Almost missed this one!

Does anyone have a working version of Tickle Emblem? I tried playing it but the zip file is corrupted

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back