• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

List of Tickling Games

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=7VmF5vy5zqc

From my little knowledge and zero research it looks like a Chinese language based mobile game. Probably available on the QQ or Baidu app that I can't figure out.

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=7VmF5vy5zqc

From my little knowledge and zero research it looks like a Chinese language based mobile game. Probably available on the QQ or Baidu app that I can't figure out.

I went down that rabbit hole a while back, it's a game made by one of the known devs, noircastle I think, by default, it has 2 (original) characters that you can tickle, but there are several packs that add characters from other franchises to it.

I think that there was a site where you could play the game on the web, but I was not able to get my hands on the mod packs from the Chinese forums.

I'm curious about Tickle Emblem. Is that, as I suspect, a take on Fire Emblem? I followed the link...which took me to a blog....which took me to a download site that required a keyword that I couldn't find. posting on the blog requires entering a Japanese captcha. So at the moment, I'm stuck. Does anyone know anything about this game?

does anyone have an untranslated old version of labyrinth of laughter trying to get a translator a copy with the levels past the thieves hideout

I don't have it anymore but long ago I've played it with an automatic translator... The part past the thieves hideout was no so great. Expecially compared to the previous part!

I'm curious about Tickle Emblem. Is that, as I suspect, a take on Fire Emblem? I followed the link...which took me to a blog....which took me to a download site that required a keyword that I couldn't find. posting on the blog requires entering a Japanese captcha. So at the moment, I'm stuck. Does anyone know anything about this game?

Have you still the link? Once upon a time I knew the password and I played the game with an automatic translator. It was a pretty good game!

Is there another place to get the translated Arena of Tickling? The old link is no longer working.

Last edited:
Tickle games are much better than hentai or any other 3D game on the internet. I have played many games but the most interesting were gay sex games for Windows which I found last year. Then I was very active on such games and I was looking for new ones every day because I was going through the stories quickly. When I found gay sex games for Windows I stopped there and I still play only in them because they also have tickling.

Last edited:
Does anyone happen to still have Foxgirl RPG (玉藻å‰ç‰©èªž) and Spy Mission (スパイミッション)?

They're lost media and I've been looking for those games for so long but I can't find them.

EDIT:
I'm also looking for Tickle Emblem V0.8. The ZIP folder for that version has corrupted on the download website but it did work at some point before 2015/16 so I'm wondering if anyone has that in a stable condition?

V0.74 is still in a stable condition on the download website but 0.8 was the last version before it was dropped.

Last edited:
I am a bit out of the loop, but 2015 we made an attempt to reupload a few games so they don't get lost.
https://www.ticklingforum.com/threads/tickletheater-game-recovery.259153/post-3893477
The links should still work, if not, let me know.
If I should remove any links for whatever reason, also let me know.

Is there another place to get the translated Arena of Tickling? The old link is no longer working.
https://www.file-upload.net/download-15270644/ArenaOfTickling.rar.html here you go, pal

Does anyone happen to still have Foxgirl RPG (玉藻å‰ç‰©èªž) and Spy Mission (スパイミッション)?
Couldn't find them on my local drive, but I am also not sure I ever played them. Could you very briefly explain what the plot was? Same with Tickle Emblem.

For anyone else looking for old games, you can pm me and I'll see what I can do

Last edited:
I am a bit out of the loop, but 2015 we made an attempt to reupload a few games so they don't get lost.
https://www.ticklingforum.com/threads/tickletheater-game-recovery.259153/post-3893477

https://www.file-upload.net/download-15270644/ArenaOfTickling.rar.html here you go, pal

Couldn't find them on my local drive, but I am also not sure I ever played them. Could you very briefly explain what the plot was? Same with Tickle Emblem.

Thank you for this post! I actually just looked at all my old games and most of em don't work due to a missing item or two. I'm gonna move my saved files to the side, download these, and put the save files back.

One game I miss that never got continued was The Laughing House. That was such a great tickle version of The Witch's House!

Thank you for this post! I actually just looked at all my old games and most of em don't work due to a missing item or two. I'm gonna move my saved files to the side, download these, and put the save files back.

One game I miss that never got continued was The Laughing House. That was such a great tickle version of The Witch's House!
Not sure if with "I miss" you mean you miss playing the game or you miss the game files, but I added the game to the upload list.
https://www.file-upload.net/download-15272128/TheLaughingHouse.rar.html

Could you send me your old games with missing files? DM if that works for you. Depending on what’s missing, I have the means to open and modify to make them work.

I haven’t been able to find a complete version of Spy Mission yet, preferably up to Chapter 8 before work on it ended.

With Tickle Emblem, I don’t know how best to describe it but I can post images of both it and Spy Mission to help describe what I’m looking for. Tickle Emblem is still available but not the latest version of it as the download for that corrupted back in 2015.

First two attachments are Spy Mission, the third is Tickle Emblem.

Spy Mission was a bunch of chapters of various missions being carried out. One was a two parter involving an amusement park and another chapter was in a jungle.

Attachments

• IMG_8740.jpg
    IMG_8740.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_8742.jpg
    IMG_8742.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 37
  • TE.PNG
    TE.PNG
    225.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Sadly I don't recognize any of the screenshots, so I guess I never played these games (nor Foxgirl)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back