• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*/M Collection

DEV

3rd Level Red Feather
Yeah, obvious title really. Just going to be posting all the */M art I have. Not much else to say. I've got quite a bit so it may take a few days depending on time and how much I can really be bothered. Hope you enjoy and we'll be starting off the collection with 3d Tickler's work, I'll be going in alphebetical order, because I'm compulsive like that. Anywho, enjoy.

I'll probably be posting random stuff to make the ten letter limit while doing these, so... yeah.

Actually,when did we get all those smilies? Had only about twenty six months ago or so. Seemed to have sprung up out of nowhere.

Attachments

• album_pic12.jpg
    album_pic12.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 1,640
Also, isn't the bunny one from the bunny suicides? I do love those books. Bloody hilarious.

Good art this. Really like the dom factor myself.

Here comes another lot.

Attachments

• album_pic43.jpg
    album_pic43.jpg
    405 KB · Views: 1,110
What's the name of that song where the lyrics go 'If you like pina colada/and getting caught in the rain'? Never could remember that one.

Another artist, can't remember the name but the folder I've got himunder is labelled 'CB'. Could have sworn I had more than one, probably turn up somewhere. But here's our next artist, DMoore who I'll leave it for tonight.

Keep them coming! ...

...or not, as the case may be. :) I envy the Cookie Monster--all he has to say is one word.

Definetly one of my fave F/M artists.

Attachments

• Double%20UR%20Pleasure%20F-M.jpg
    Double%20UR%20Pleasure%20F-M.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,376
Makes me realise how many pictures I've got, posting these.

Happy first day of Spring everyone!

Campdown Races sing this song, doo-dah, do-dah...

Last lot of DMoore, alas.

Attachments

• tickled%20pleasure.jpg
    tickled%20pleasure.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 992
One piece by Pabuluz and some by Tukano and I'll end this for tonight.

Women really do EVERYTHING better, don't they?

Such a generous collection of guys in gal trouble certainly sets the imagination whirring about being so manhandled, er...womanhandled, ah...yes!<br>
They certainly do challenge a macho tickler's perspective :upsidedow happily, natch!<br>
Thanks for sharing!

Hey DEV, thanks for the pictured. I never knew you were into F/M

Yep, wasn't when my fetish first began but I really got into it. Should be a fair few more coming in later. I'd have posted my entire collection but really, there's too much for that.

Thanks so much for posting these, DEV.

So nice to see some guys on the receiving end.

B

What's the name of that song where the lyrics go 'If you like pina colada/and getting caught in the rain'? Never could remember that one.

It was "Escape (The Piña Colada Song)" by Rupert Holmes. I had the 45 and played it until I wore it out. I have it on CD someplace here. I think I'll look it up and do some reminiscing.

It was "Escape (The Piña Colada Song)" by Rupert Holmes. I had the 45 and played it until I wore it out. I have it on CD someplace here. I think I'll look it up and do some reminiscing.

Ah thanks. That'd been bothering me. Anyway, back with more Tukano.

Another music one, a song I've been looking for for ages. I can't remember much about it except it was released in the 90's and has lyrics like 'This one, wants to buy you flowers, this one can talk ahead for hours, go ahead now' or something along those lines. Any help? :sherlock:

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back