• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*/M Collection

Last Tukano one with a Cheshire piece while moving onto the unidentified pieces of art. The ones I can't remember who drew them but plenty of credit to them regardless.

Some more unknown piccies.

Attachments

• 1fa1.jpg
    1fa1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,321
Another music one, a song I've been looking for for ages. I can't remember much about it except it was released in the 90's and has lyrics like 'This one, wants to buy you flowers, this one can talk ahead for hours, go ahead now' or something along those lines. Any help? :sherlock:

Ah...I believe that would be the Spin Doctors with their song Two Princes.

A two hit wonder, they were.

Thanks again for posting these, mi amigo.

B

Also, happy 220th Anniversary of the French Revolution. Year wise, the month's not until July I believe.

Would have posted these sooner but got stuck on the Eleptoclypse game. Bloody Princesses have all the best cards.

Attachments

• 399cab1c.jpg
    399cab1c.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,158
United together, friends forever, they're the best of friends...

Ah...I believe that would be the Spin Doctors with their song Two Princes.

A two hit wonder, they were.

Thanks again for posting these, mi amigo.

B

OK, I officialy owe you a drink or a giant slab of chocolate for that. Years I've been wondering what that song was. Cheers B!

Attachments

• 1522.jpg
    1522.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 2,021
  • 1646.jpg
    1646.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 1,662
Everyone loves Magical Trevor, the tricks that he does are ever so clever...

What would you do fora flying car?

Attachments

• aa93.jpg
    aa93.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 1,185
Bit of a unique one here. Never seen any other work by the chap who did the two page comic since I found this one on the TT.

Attachments

• cheerleaders4.jpg
    cheerleaders4.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 1,808
Last lot for the night. Probably be the last bunch tomorrow.

Attachments

• dorm_tkl_final2.jpg
    dorm_tkl_final2.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 1,631
Hopefully be able to finish these off for tonight.

Attachments

• jayinjun.gif
    jayinjun.gif
    36.4 KB · Views: 803
Anyone have a translation for the French comic? I'm curious to know what's happening...

And that ends my addition to the collection. Feel free to add your own since we've got the thread for it. Hope you enjoyed!

You said you have more. Please post them.

Not sure if I said that exunctly but luckily, I do have some more I found last night in a Yahoo Group, so enjoy!

Attachments

• Boytoy.jpg
    Boytoy.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 779
  • tcu%20small.jpg
    tcu%20small.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 1,327
Last five with all the pics in this style being by an artist called Warm Jazzy. Hope you've enjoyed and like I said before, feel free to add your own.

Four I forgot. The male tickling pages from Bandito's excellent Tickling in Space comic.

Four I forgot. The male tickling pages from Bandito's excellent Tickling in Space comic.

Awww... thanks so much for posting these, good buddy.

It so so rare that my work gets bumped or reposted...and, well... I just really appreciate it.

Makes me all inspired to do more work.

>.>

<.<

o_O

*sneaks off to do something sneaky*

Deeto

First off, nice collection. It's tough to find /m stuff of quality.

The two panels in French that you posted are from a comic called The Black Czarina. It's pretty easy to find the whole thing online, but most of it is pretty brutal, so I wouldn't really recommend it unless that's what you're into.

The first page you posted reads something like "I like it. Like that! I want to come - keep going."/"No!"/"What now?"/"Special Gloves..."/"With very soft feathers!"/"But I want to come! Keep sucking me and..."/"No. We'll caress you softly until..."/"That's very good. It's..."/"Aaah!"

The second is "[Moaning]"/"And I'll caress you a little more..."/"...and still more!"/"[More moaning]"/"This is incredible... It's..."/"Keep going... I'm close... I order you to..."/"A bit of cold to stop you from coming and..."/"Good. We'll start again."/"Aah! I'm going to come!"/"You can't unless I come first!"/"Make me come, Vladimir!"/"And you'd better do it good..."

You have my apologies if my semi-translation is hard to read. I should probably just post translated panels.

Great post DEV, I am sure it will inspire me for future writings. Although this picture sort of scares me, because the two girls in it remind me of a pair of strippers I tickled the last time I was at a place called "The House of Lancaster".
Everybody had fun, but I wouldn't doubt this would be there idea of revenge.

Awww... thanks so much for posting these, good buddy.

It so so rare that my work gets bumped or reposted...and, well... I just really appreciate it.

Goodness knows you work earns it. Although having your own art archive certainly helps when I want a quick look.

You have my apologies if my semi-translation is hard to read. I should probably just post translated panels.

No worries. And thanks for the translation, I ws quite curious about it. Thanks once again.

Although this picture sort of scares me,

Looks good from where I'm standing. Thanks for the addition.

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back