• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

m/f: October 23, 2009, reunion tickling session with my female tickle buddy

Good story Em, and just ignore the idiots who think it's ok to judge you just because you post on the same forum as them. Their opinions are worth a whole lot of nothing anyway.

Last edited:
Frankie,

If nobody's opinion matters, then why take the time to post yours???

optiplex24 does it really matter if he does or does not answer ne of us bout his wife knowin and being ok with it? That is something between Em Es and his wife and non of us. For a lot of ppl on the TMF this is their private life and they try to keep it seperate from their public life. Also regardless, if he is cheating or not, its not our place to judge him somply because we dont know the whole story, and besides u should be posting comments bout the story and not bout him as a person.

O.K. here goes. I thought his story was very well written and raised questions about the author's character and integrity as a father and husband. In my opinion ( I know, I know, my opinion is only meaningful if I'm blowing smoke up the authors a**) a guy who gloats about his emotional infidelity (at best) and then reacts self righteously when someone brings it to his attention has no business complaining when people start piling on. If he wants to keep his private life private then he shouldn't post such private things on a public forum.

I feel like I'm back in highschool with all this hate and drama XD

reflexology414, I know you understand what it's like to have people over-react!

nobody_reallyy, what concerns you regarding my daughter? Are we supposed to lose our adult tickling needs just because we have children?

optiplex24, you've got a solution in search of a problem, don't you? I did not say if my wife knows about my activity because I must have missed that question. Hell, :ignite: no, I don't tell my wife about this!

izodman2000, I guess I did not make it clear that the reason I included the phone call details was because of how funny it was, with my lady friend having to keep her laughter quiet while I was talking on my mobile phone.

TicklishFrankie, Grandmaster and the adorable Hypah, I thank you for your sentiments of support.

Iceman, you are cool (no surprise)

Thanks for putting all this in perspective.

EM ES

well, i always appreciate people sharing their stories and meetings with us.. but this person, who i was friends with for a years, blew me off when he met his girlfriend, who became his wife.. i never heard from him again.. so much for friendship.. oh, and we went in halfsies on many tapes and other stuff regarding out shared interest.. he threw them out without asking me if i wanted them, so his wife wouldnt see them.. i had to find him on T.M.F. years later and ask him about my shared mutual stuff.. he said he chucked them so she wouldnt find out his fetish.. and finally i got my share of the cash. so, i say thanks for the stories.. but as a friend and person, not cool.

personally, good riddance. have fun lying to your wife.

iceman; rham

iceman, thanks again. How :roseglasses: nice it would be to be able to speak honestly without both fear of judgment and paying an analyst for listening.

rham, rather than respond publicly to what I wish you had written to me confidentially via T.M.F. private message, I'll just say the story of my life is getting blown off! By women, friends, colleagues, family, you name it! I blew you off? :objection: Let's discuss this via private message if you wish to clear the air, as I know I'd like to do so.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back