• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male Lees vs Female Lees

anonymiss86

TMF Regular
Hey Guys!
I was wondering, all you lers out there (or lees if you'd like to respond):
Do you notice any specific differences between male and female lees?
Like based on their reactions to tickling, openness, endurance, etc.?
How different of an experience is it to tickle a Guy versus a Girl??

For me... I find people tend to think that girls are more ticklish due to their stronger reactions.
But it doesn't mean that the guy who resists giving reactions is less ticklish than the girl with wild reactions.
Does anyone else agree?

Also I find it interesting that some girls who are straight... prefer tickling girls...
This has always been interesting to me because I would think we'd naturally be more turned on by tickling the gender that well.... turns us on...
I personally prefer tickling a guy over a girl any day!

I'd love to know how you guys feel about this or if anyone has ever thought about this before!
Thanks!!!
:peace:

Last edited:
Tickling fetish in and of itself, is a primarily female lee type of thing. Don't believe me? Check out the percentage of x/F to x/M tickling videos on the clips page.

I am a switch who loves to be tickled. Obviously tho, it would be by a female ler. The basis is still consistent that this thing revolves around females.

To put it another way, see how many F/F tickle vids are out there and then think of how realistic is it to think of two hetro males tickling each other? This is where Samuel L Jackson tells John Travolta "Fuck you!"

Tickling fetish in and of itself, is a primarily female lee type of thing. Don't believe me? Check out the percentage of x/F to x/M tickling videos on the clips page.

I am a switch who loves to be tickled. Obviously tho, it would be by a female ler. The basis is still consistent that this thing revolves around females.

To put it another way, see how many F/F tickle vids are out there and then think of how realistic is it to think of two hetro males tickling each other? This is where Samuel L Jackson tells John Travolta "Fuck you!"

Well despite the fact that */F is more popular, I can't help but love my male lees. :).
I just can't get into girls being tickled... :p
There's something about male lees that I love so so much more <3

Well despite the fact that */F is more popular, I can't help but love my male lees. :).
I just can't get into girls being tickled... :p
There's something about male lees that I love so so much more <3

I understand totally where you are coming from and true to your original question, lees can be both male and female. But you did question why most female lers prefer tickling other females reguardless of sexual orientation. This is primarily because the act of "leeing" is more of a feminine action. As a hetro male who likes to be tickled, I can absolutly verify this. Really! I would be suprised to see a male lee who gets his "matcho on" in the form of a girl tickling him. I absolutely get into a feminine mode of myself when being tickled.

NOW...onto your thing about prefering tickling guys! YOU ARE A GIRL! YOU ARE A LER! In the esscence that this is a feminine action one way or another, you being a girl, are perfectly in your right to dictate how you get your tickle on!

Tickling takes two! Pretty much, unless you are talking about two gay males (which is perfectly fine no judgments, just analogy) one of the two will most definitly be a female.

Interesting.

Well, because tickling is sexual for me, and I am a Lesbian, I ONLY go for Female Lers. Now when I'm browsing for Videos, sometimes it's refreshing to watch a Male ticle the living shit out of a Woman. But I wouldn't want a male personally tickling my Girlfriend nor I.

Gender of 'lees makes no difference. Now mind you, I am the only male 'lee I know the responses of. However, my responses are different than any and all females as they weren't into the tickling as I. Really the 'ler influences the 'lee far more than their own gender identity.

But if you ladies want to learn about my male 'lee responses...There is only one way to find OOOUUUTTTT! :neenerneener::fingerscrossed:

Having tickled both and having been tickled by both, I can tell you there are only a few differences in the responses. Girls are more likely to shriek, where guys tend to guffaw. But from what I've seen, neither gender has the market cornered on ticklishness. My tickling fetish isn't sexual so I have little to no gender preference.

One thing I can say with absolute certainty is that a tickling fetish is by NO means a "primarily female lee type of thing." It's rare to hear such depths of bullshit on this forum but it happens from time to time. It's like saying that sex is primarily something a man does to a woman. Thankfully, the bulk of society no longer adheres to such cromagnon ignorance. Women have proven they can initiate, perform, and dominate as easily as a man.

So keep tickling those guys, Anonymiss; knowing your preference is just as legit as any other.

Having tickled both and having been tickled by both, I can tell you there are only a few differences in the responses. Girls are more likely to shriek, where guys tend to guffaw. But from what I've seen, neither gender has the market cornered on ticklishness. My tickling fetish isn't sexual so I have little to no gender preference.

One thing I can say with absolute certainty is that a tickling fetish is by NO means a "primarily female lee type of thing." It's rare to hear such depths of bullshit on this forum but it happens from time to time. It's like saying that sex is primarily something a man does to a woman. Thankfully, the bulk of society no longer adheres to such cromagnon ignorance. Women have proven they can initiate, perform, and dominate as easily as a man.

So keep tickling those guys, Anonymiss; knowing your preference is just as legit as any other.

Thanks! I think I like your answer the best so far! And u answered my first question!! YAY!
I agree that there shouldn't be one gender more widely accepted over another lee-wise.
I read somewhere in some article that after a study done at a university it was found that guys are slightly more ticklish than girls. But I don't know how true that is :p

"Research by Dr Sarah-Jayne Blakemore of the Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience in London found that robotic arms used to tickle people are just as effective as human arms. Men and women are just as "ticklish". But a few studies suggest that, men may be slightly more ticklish than women. "
- http://www.interestingfacts.org/fact/tickle-facts

I know I've read it other places than here as well. Just found it to be interesting... as it goes against most peoples conceptions. :)

Well, as one who likes the ladies, and tickling being sexual for me, I would say if I had my preference to tickle, it would be a female. My husband was the first one who tickled me, and he's the only male to tickle me. He knows how sexual it is for me, and wouldn't feel comfortable if another guy was tickling me.

Not that he'd be thrilled if a female and I were tickling each other. The joys of being bi, I suppose.

Seeing as I did state that I am a male lee I'll just chalk this response as a misread. And yes, Women can dominate and tickle as easily as a man. Not sure if this was targeted at me considering all I said was hetro males don't tend to tickle each other and usually a woman, whether ler or lee, is usually involved in the session.

I DID however say that leeing is a feminie type of action. This does not imply gender of lee. I am a male lee and when I am tickled, despite being hetro, I let it take my machismo away and I can get all giggley.

Now if that's neandrathall....well I dunno what to tell ya.

I think generally people will prefer the sex or their ler/lee to be the same as what their sexual desire is, generally speaking, im a straight male and def prefer a female lee, nicers, softer to touch, and the begging, pleading, giggling etc does turn me on.

In my experience, girls seem to be more giggly and seem to enjoy being broken, guys seem to find it more of a humiliation, usually get themselves worked up a lot more, and usually get angry at being made to beg.

Tickling to me is a control thing, love ticklings girls, its such a turn on, but tickling another guy was such a thril, watching him get mad, and literally have to plead with me to stop.

I think there may be a generational gap on this issue. I know back in the late '90s, when I was finally at college and could scan tickling websites without my parents walking in on me, pretty much all of the proto-tickling forums on the Internet were m/f ONLY and if you even mentioned */m tickling, your sexuality was questioned and you were attacked by lots of very rude members. Now it's just as common as any other kind of tickling. I think the notion that lee'ing is "feminine" and ler'ing is "masculine" comes from the traditional stereotypes of men as dominant and women as submissive. I have noticed that the Millennials don't seem to adhere to those stereotypes as much. I'm in my early 30s, but I feel that guys in their 20s these days are almost expected to be "metrosexual." Girls in that age group seem to want their guys to show their emotions, be sweet and sensitive, manscape, etc. Not a huge market for the strong, silent type of man anymore.

As far as who's more ticklish, I do a lot of google searches for "tickling" and for other tickle-related terms to see what vanilla people have to say about tickling. There's always someone bs'ing about tickling in Yahoo Answers or someplace like that. Anyway, this topic came up on some vanilla site, and one girl pointed out that she felt guys were more ticklish, but that girls just seem more ticklish because of the way they react to the tickling. So a girl will shriek and we all think, man, she must be really ticklish. But that's just the natural way a girl will react, because she has a higher pitched voice than most guys, etc. Meanwhile, a guy might be totally immoblized from a girl tickling him, but often his laughter will be silent. It's just the way we're wired.

At last! Scientific proof that guys are more ticklish even if just slightly! Thank you miss;)

As far as who's more ticklish, I do a lot of google searches for "tickling" and for other tickle-related terms to see what vanilla people have to say about tickling. There's always someone bs'ing about tickling in Yahoo Answers or someplace like that. Anyway, this topic came up on some vanilla site, and one girl pointed out that she felt guys were more ticklish, but that girls just seem more ticklish because of the way they react to the tickling. So a girl will shriek and we all think, man, she must be really ticklish. But that's just the natural way a girl will react, because she has a higher pitched voice than most guys, etc. Meanwhile, a guy might be totally immoblized from a girl tickling him, but often his laughter will be silent. It's just the way we're wired.

See now THAT is exactly what I was talking about!! And the reason I created the thread!
Thanks so much for your input! And I do agree that girls tend to "overreact" where guys will hold back so its hard to judge ticklishness based on reactions. Those are the differences I was inquiring about! :)
Awesome response!

I've read the men are more ticklish too and as a male lee I wouldn't be complaining! I think there is truth to this. I had read something suggesting due to evolution and gender roles men are able to take short bursts of pain better than women but women can sustain long term and continuing pain for longer. Translating this to tickling it might be women jump more at a little tickling but could more easily endure prolonged tickling than a man could.

I've noticed that there are many more girl lees around than lers, or guy lees. I think that might be due to the fact guys seem to be less likely to admit they are ticklish. I'm a male lee and don't often admit it, even though I love it. But girls seem to be seen to be ticklish more often, and so get tickled more possibly, whereas people don't try tickle guys as often.

I have noticed some people mentioning the */m thing having to do with machoness and sexuality. This is gonna make me sound kind of small-minded, but this is how I feel.

I can watch a guy get tickled by a woman as I like to be tickled by girls myself. I don't think I could ever tickle a guy or be tickled by one. I admit I kind of came up with a rule that I could be tickled by a guy: The female to male ratio would have to be 3:1 not including me. So, if 3 girls are tickling me, a guy could join in.

In short, I think a guy tickling another guy is pretty much the gayest thing ever. Whether or not that is bad/evil, it has to be one of the most unappealing things to me. Sorry, but it is just who I am.

In short, I think a guy tickling another guy is pretty much the gayest thing ever. Whether or not that is bad/evil, it has to be one of the most unappealing things to me. Sorry, but it is just who I am.

I think most straight guys would be turned off by, or at least not turned on by, m/m tickling. I certainly am not turned on by it at all. What I was talking about upthread was that back in the day, when tickling first hit the world of the Internet, even F/M tickling was considered "gay." And "gay" was considered "bad." So there were two problems there, the first being that gayness was considered something bad even though it's something that people who are gay have no choice over, and secondly, that gayness was being attributed to something that was in no way, shape, or form, actually gay! LOL. I still can't for the life of me figure out how anyone can watch an FFFFFFFFF/M video and say "that's gay." But that used to be the prevailing view, circa 1997 or so.

I think most straight guys would be turned off by, or at least not turned on by, m/m tickling. I certainly am not turned on by it at all. What I was talking about upthread was that back in the day, when tickling first hit the world of the Internet, even F/M tickling was considered "gay." And "gay" was considered "bad." So there were two problems there, the first being that gayness was considered something bad even though it's something that people who are gay have no choice over, and secondly, that gayness was being attributed to something that was in no way, shape, or form, actually gay! LOL. I still can't for the life of me figure out how anyone can watch an FFFFFFFFF/M video and say "that's gay." But that used to be the prevailing view, circa 1997 or so.

Wow that's really interesting! I would never think in a million years that F/M would be looked at as gay. Tickling guys is the hottest thing EVER to me! lol :p Esp (unfortunately for most male lees) guys who don't have the fetish... and are caught unaware... ;) or guys who refuse to admit they're ticklish. that's like asking to be tickled... :)

Wow that's really interesting! I would never think in a million years that F/M would be looked at as gay. Tickling guys is the hottest thing EVER to me! lol :p Esp (unfortunately for most male lees) guys who don't have the fetish... and are caught unaware... ;) or guys who refuse to admit they're ticklish. that's like asking to be tickled... :)

You're awesome, anonymiss :)

So you tickle unsuspecting vanilla guys a lot? That's pretty sweet. Do you ever get other girls in on the act for a good old fashioned gang tickling?

You know. One thing that has always puzzled me is that I just like the act of "tickling"! It doesn't really matter to me who's getting tickled. Just that someone is getting tickled. And as mentioned, unsuspecting victim that reacts like they are really ticklish interests me, too. Unfortunately, since I don't get much tickling action these days, watching is my only outlet. So, any "good" tickling is fine with me. I'm straight, but M/M or F/ M doesn't bother me at all. If it's tickling, I'm good!

As a switch I have always found it difficult to find good female lers.
I agree that guys tend to hold the laughter in, its just part of our nature to do so. But also part of the fun ;)
And girls do tend to be more vocal and squirmy but that doesn't mean they are more ticklish, just more ....... well ........ vocal and squirmy lol

You're awesome, anonymiss :)

So you tickle unsuspecting vanilla guys a lot? That's pretty sweet. Do you ever get other girls in on the act for a good old fashioned gang tickling?

Haha! I do enjoy tickling vanilla guys!
There's something so endearing about unsuspecting guys getting tickled when they're off guard.
And no I don't really get other girls into it so much.
Gang tickling kind of stopped around High School.
There was only one incident around 5 years ago where a best friend of mine and I held my exboyfriend down and tickled him but that was the closest I've gotten to "gang tickling".
Though I wouldn't be completely opposed to the idea. :)
Once I saw my current boyfriend get tickled in High School during sign language.
A friend of his, who was a girl, was sitting at the desk next to his and reached over and locked onto his ribs and went to town and after a bit of squirming he descended to the floor laughing.
I couldn't stop watching it was so hot! And now I'm dating him! Haha!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back