• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Male Lees vs Female Lees

I've been thinking about the question of reaction a lot since my screamers/laughers post and anonymiss86's directing me here to this post.

I've been wondering how much the factor of size/strength/ability to overpower on the part of the 'ler plays in. Is there something about even the potential to be physically overpowered that makes a lee lose it? I'm a guy, and primarily a ler, although I like being tickled. However, I've been reflecting on how I can't even remember a situation I've been in where I've actually been tickled by someone stronger than me. Probably not since I was a kid, and even then I don't remember.

I've been realizing lately that I may be more ticklish than I thought I was. I compared my ticklishness with girls' reactions and would see them absolutely freak out and go into hysterics. But does that have something to do with actually knowing the 'ler (whether they are doing it or not) has the ability to hold them down and dominate them? When I'm tickled, it's usually a very short tickle that is either accidental (e.g. girlfriend brushes my stomach, massage therapist working on my feet) or playful and quick. The times I've "let" a girl tickle me for longer, I've definitely started laughing. What would happen if I knew I didn't have control and couldn't get away? I don't know...but my reaction might be just as wild and hysterical as those squealing young girls :)

Tickling fetish in and of itself, is a primarily female lee type of thing. Don't believe me? Check out the percentage of x/F to x/M tickling videos on the clips page.

I am a switch who loves to be tickled. Obviously tho, it would be by a female ler. The basis is still consistent that this thing revolves around females.

To put it another way, see how many F/F tickle vids are out there and then think of how realistic is it to think of two hetro males tickling each other? This is where Samuel L Jackson tells John Travolta "Fuck you!"

There are more /F tickling videos than /M tickling videos in general because straight men are the primary consumer of the adult entertainment industry.
There are more /F tickling videos than /M tickling videos on this forum because narrow minded and judgmental people make the /M fans go elsewhere to discuss their interests.
I thought that was obvious.

In my personal experience, males are more ticklish than females :)

Anonymiss86

Men communicate to get things done while women do so to connect. That's the reason a woman is likelier to tickle another woman than a man doing to to another man; women just value reaching one another more than men, who prefer to show how smart they are and see if they can top one another. Touch is a form of communication, after all.

I like posting F/M videos but not labeling them as such in the title, so when they click the link they can see a man laughing and scream at me over how I tricked them into being gay.

Well despite the fact that */F is more popular, I can't help but love my male lees. :).
I just can't get into girls being tickled... :p
There's something about male lees that I love so so much more <3
:peace:
As a male when ive been tickled by women, ex's ect. its the fact that a man is helpless, squirmy or just flat out laughing like a girl. Something thats is not common amongst most men. Its almost like swittching roles.

I think its a hard choice. I think Female lee's are more popular because of the cute or sexy appeal they can have. And no, I'm not saying saying guys can't be cute or sexy lol

I hope you know what I mean.
Don't want to get punished for nothing :p
But if we can't decide... Then I say let's test it ;)

I'm not a laugh out loud ticklee. My laugh tends to be more panting than anything laughing loudly. I've always been more ticklish than the girlfriends I've had, but they've always had a louder laugh/scream. Get them in the right spot and they would just shriek, while I'm ticklish all over but won't laugh out loud.

I also think that for the most part, both male and female lees like tickling for the same type of reasons: the sensations, loss of control etc. That's the main reason I like being tickled. But I do think the whole male submissive thing could be a special part of being a male lee. I'm intrigued about being tied up and tickled by a girl who's in to it

A lee is a lee in my opinion, ticklishness doesn't discriminate lol.

I think females act more submssive when they are tied down and tickled. But maybe thats just my tickle partner.

I think females act more submssive when they are tied down and tickled. But maybe thats just my tickle partner.

My experience suggest most females seem to be inclined to be submissive during anything sexual, and they in turn expect most males to be dominant. We male subs, and female dommes, seem to be the exception, not the rule. I find that as a guy, trying to get a woman to "take control" during anything sexual is a real chore. To the average woman, "take control" during sexually-related activities simply means to tease the guy a little, hoping that the guy will release his dominant spirit and once again move into the driver's seat. As a male lee, I find it really difficult to find women who are comfortable being the dominant one in the bedroom.

Hey Guys!
I was wondering, all you lers out there (or lees if you'd like to respond):
Do you notice any specific differences between male and female lees?
Like based on their reactions to tickling, openness, endurance, etc.?
How different of an experience is it to tickle a Guy versus a Girl??

For me... I find people tend to think that girls are more ticklish due to their stronger reactions.
But it doesn't mean that the guy who resists giving reactions is less ticklish than the girl with wild reactions.
Does anyone else agree?

Also I find it interesting that some girls who are straight... prefer tickling girls...
This has always been interesting to me because I would think we'd naturally be more turned on by tickling the gender that well.... turns us on...
I personally prefer tickling a guy over a girl any day!

I'd love to know how you guys feel about this or if anyone has ever thought about this before!
Thanks!!!
This thread is really interesting to me. I think your question about why "girls who are straight prefer tickling other girls" hasn't really been addressed.
It seems to me girls often don't get weirded out by stuff that guys do.It might be cultural, but in the US kissing is something females feel comfortable using as a tool for hello/goodbye while many males would feel strange using to say bye to other males.
Tickling could be sort of the same way.

Perhaps the same point, many girls might not think of tickling as a sexual thing. Because of the aforementioned paragraph's point, they just have no inhibition against doing what guys would find on the fringe of not heterosexual.
The Cyndi Lauper song goes "girls just wanna have fun" right? Sometimes girls make out with each other at parties, and have fun doing it, but aren't attracted to each other at all. Similarly some girls might just be into the whole tickle fight/tickle torture fun- but get no more thrill out of it than playing go fetch with a dog. They could even be passionate about it and not enjoy it in that same kind of way.

But if the f/f experience gets them slightly excited, does that mean they are bi? Or gay? I think it wouldn't be so black and white.

I wish I could answer the true heart of your question though, because as a guy who enjoys tickling more than most- I couldn't get anywhere near the enjoyment out of tickling a guy as I could a girl. If I was to tickle a guy and enjoy it as much as I do when it's a female… it wouldn't be possible what you're talking about haha. But that's just me.

As a bisexual female, I don't have a preference in gender for lees. Both turn me on equally, but as far as I've seen, [in most cases] females do react a little differently than males. Girls tend to laugh, squeal, and shriek, while guys tend to laugh, pant or grunt more. Just what I've seen, anyways.

My experience suggest most females seem to be inclined to be submissive during anything sexual, and they in turn expect most males to be dominant. We male subs, and female dommes, seem to be the exception, not the rule. I find that as a guy, trying to get a woman to "take control" during anything sexual is a real chore. To the average woman, "take control" during sexually-related activities simply means to tease the guy a little, hoping that the guy will release his dominant spirit and once again move into the driver's seat. As a male lee, I find it really difficult to find women who are comfortable being the dominant one in the bedroom.

I myself have always been dominant in the bedroom and have found that my boyfriends haven't really had an issue with it.
It could just be due to the fact that my fetish is dominating in nature being a female ler.
I do prefer a somewhat submissive male but don't see it as being feminine or less masculine in any way.
However, the idea that I could force a guy to feel that sensation against his will turns me on like crazy.
I've made out with my female friends before... and got no feelings from it... and the same happens with tickling.
Tickling girls just does nothing for me at all so I feel no urge to do it.
I'd even venture to say it turns me off...
However, if I'm around a guy I'm attracted to, it's all I can think about.
Wondering if he's ticklish and where... ;) So hot!

I myself have always been dominant in the bedroom and have found that my boyfriends haven't really had an issue with it.
It could just be due to the fact that my fetish is dominating in nature being a female ler.
I do prefer a somewhat submissive male but don't see it as being feminine or less masculine in any way.
However, the idea that I could force a guy to feel that sensation against his will turns me on like crazy.
I've made out with my female friends before... and got no feelings from it... and the same happens with tickling.

The way you describe that is very hot. Now why can't I find a girl like you? :)

This...
"However, the idea that I could force a guy to feel that sensation against his will turns me on like crazy."

I've tickled both, and let me just say, the differences are EXTREMELY evident. For one, I found that guys are a lot more squirmy when they're tickled than girls are. There's not as much hardcore laughter (at least in my guys) and it's more of a thrash around, twist and turn, etc. etc. etc. experience for them.

And the other thing I've noticed, girls are A LOT tougher to break during tickling (step your game up guys ;) ).

I've tickled both, and let me just say, the differences are EXTREMELY evident. For one, I found that guys are a lot more squirmy when they're tickled than girls are. There's not as much hardcore laughter (at least in my guys) and it's more of a thrash around, twist and turn, etc. etc. etc. experience for them.

And the other thing I've noticed, girls are A LOT tougher to break during tickling (step your game up guys ;) ).

Nice observations!! Thanks!

Although there are many great male 'ler's, and some male 'lee's are VERY ticklish, I think women are the major factor in both scenarios.

Overall, I think women are more ticklish than men, but they are also better ticklers/teasers as well.

So, I think the fact that women are more ticklish makes it easier for a male 'ler to drive them crazy. But, because women are also so good at tickling, even if a male 'lee isn't as ticklish, a good female 'ler can drive them insane too.

I'm a male switch and I've lost track of how many times I've been reduced to helpless laughter by a ruthless female

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back