• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Members Misrepresenting Themselves

There is a lot of amateur material around, but I would think once a producer has done a lot of stuff, he can do it without running around salivating and having a hard-on over it. And THAT is the main difference between a private session and a professional one.

Wait, so what makes hiring a fetish model for a session not a job, but a whore giving head for cash is?

I haven't heard what exactly the difference is here. I mean besides that one is legal and the other isn't.

Thank you.

False pretenses: Yes.

Not compensated for what she was hired to do: No.

Not compensated for what she was hired to do: No.

Wrong! Guys, it IS a difference if you do a clip or a private session! Seriously, it is! The whole purpose is different and gives the whole thing a completely new dimension!

Although, just to have a dig, I think most producers do this anyway and just happen to film it and sell it.

That isn't very accurate. Unless the 'producer' has the woman sign a release form after the 'personal' session, I think most models know what is going on. If a person were to sell video from a personal session they would probably get sued.

Wrong! Guys, it IS a difference if you do a clip or a private session! Seriously, it is! The whole purpose is different and gives the whole thing a completely new dimension!

Yes! Just like you said before.. why don't you guys try getting a model to come to your house so you can take nude pictures of her? Not gonna be easy. There is a difference between a professional project and some jerkoff with a cheap camera who just wants a naked woman in his house.

Yes! Just like you said before.. why don't you guys try getting a model to come to your house so you can take nude pictures of her? Not gonna be easy. There is a difference between a professional project and some jerkoff with a cheap camera who just wants a naked woman in his house.

Thanks!! :) That's what I am desperately trying to say! :)

That isn't very accurate. Unless the 'producer' has the woman sign a release form after the 'personal' session, I think most models know what is going on.

I think what LT meant is that most Tickling producers go into business primarily to tickle hot women. Making money from the experience is just a bonus.

I think what LT meant is that most Tickling producers go into business primarily to tickle hot women. Making money from the experience is just a bonus.

The thing is that they probably start off with friends, girls that they know! Usually models will not just work with some random guy claiming to be a producer, there need to be certain references. And by the time he has them he has probably done so much tickling that it doesn't do much for him anymore.

If he was purposely misleading, I would agree that he should be "outed" if not here at least where others may fall prey to his ploy.
Craigslist is really taking a beating lately and could use some positive vibes.

TTD

Loaded language.1

So, what makes a professional nude shoot "professional" and a personal video session "some jerkoff with a cheap camera who just wants a naked woman in his house"? Don't most "professionals" in the adult industry start off the way you're describing?

I'm confused as to how exactly your use of the word professional is anything other than a superficial construct (especially in this instance). Sure, its more of a business based transaction because clips are being sold to numerous people who are going to whack off to it but don't the "professional producers" also enjoy what they're doing? Aside from the label "professional", isn't the whole tickling production scene simply a bunch of personal video sessions being sold to the overall population in order to make a profit? If not, the producers must not have a thing for tickling or be completely asexual.

Anyway, this silly argument takes away from the whole issue. The issue wasn't to make individuals who want personal sessions sound dirty and perverted because they're not making a profit off of other people's sexuality. The issue was did the guy mislead the model into going to a personal shoot which she thought was going to be for a video company and produced for more than just one person?

Storm was the only person who was being reasonable about this whole issue and people flat out ignored his posts and just twisted the topic around to "people who shoot their personal sessions are just creeps with crappy camera equipment wanting naked chicks in their house".

Twenty-something posts after the original post, I think I am probably the first one to question the existence of this so-called "misrepresentation". So many just jumped on this guy, who posted this Craiglist ad, apparently without really thinking this over objectively and critically. Is there really a reasonable ground to "out him"? This "phony producer" suddenly became a poster child for dangerous preverts. So many here lamented the dishonesty in this community. Well, all this "phony producer" thing seems to be merely based on a perception, of either the model or the original poster ZenTickling, that the ad "sound[ed] like a 'professional' tickling producer" in his/her opinion. No one has offered any convincing evidence whatsoever to support the claim that this guy "impersonating a tickling producer".

So, what makes a professional nude shoot "professional" and a personal video session "some jerkoff with a cheap camera who just wants a naked woman in his house"?

Professionalism makes it professional. Knowledge about lighting. About photography techniques. The fact that the whole thing is about a product, not the sexual gratification of the person involved.

Sure, its more of a business based transaction because clips are being sold to numerous people who are going to whack off to it but don't the "professional producers" also enjoy what they're doing? Aside from the label "professional", isn't the whole tickling production scene simply a bunch of personal video sessions being sold to the overall population in order to make a profit? If not, the producers must not have a thing for tickling or be completely asexual.

Were you ever present during a photoshoot or a clip production? Because if you were, you would know that it is work and not sexy at all. Of course there are always exceptions when all parties involved are a little exhibitionist and get off on it. A lot of SM productions would qualify here. But I still doubt most of the SM models do private sessions!

The issue was did the guy mislead the model into going to a personal shoot which she thought was going to be for a video company and produced for more than just one person?

The issue is that in a clip shoot there might something be produced for a whole bunch of people to jack off over, but the producer himself most likely won't - which means the model doesn't have to deal with it directly!

I am fully aware that when I do a nude photoshooting people might see the pictures and get turned on by it, but it doesn't really matter to me as long as the photograpjer doesn't!

Go to any modeling page and look at their pictures. Photographers need to have talent, and creating good looking photos is difficult. It's a bit different for us, because we're just tickling, but most producers have their own studio and/or professional equipment. I don't know anybody in this business who isn't into tickling, but I know I keep things very professional. I've got a F/F shoot tonight and I'm going to be concerned with focus, lighting, exposure, camera angles, etc... not drooling in the corner.

Professionalism makes it professional.

How circular. Who says in a personals session the person shooting doesn't know about lighting and can't control his urges until the production is finished?

Were you ever present during a photoshoot or a clip production? Because if you were, you would know that it is work and not sexy at all. Of course there are always exceptions when all parties involved are a little exhibitionist and get off on it. A lot of SM productions would qualify here. But I still doubt most of the SM models do private sessions!

Yes, I've been around adult film before. And YES there are a lot of latent sexual urges going on beneath the whole production. You have to concentrate on what you're doing if you're going to shoot appropriately. SAME as a guy wanting to shoot a personal video. After all, I'd assume no one would want the video coming out like shit.

The issue is that in a clip shoot there might something be produced for a whole bunch of people to jack off over, but the producer himself most likely won't - which means the model doesn't have to deal with it directly!

Hold on. The producer has a thing for tickling, starts his company to explore his sexuality and make a product for people like him, BUT although he has a tickling fetish he can't actually enjoy his own work? AND you honestly think he doesn't either because he slaps on the label professional and puts you in an artificial environment which says its merely "business as usual"? lol. I'm not sure where you're getting this asexual medium from but its not realistic. The whole idea sounds pretty prudish as well.

Last edited:
I just thought of something that could bring this entire debate to a close.

Zen... Do you know if the guy even had a camera?

LTSRLR said:
I think the difference is in communication. If you hire a fetish model under the pretense that its a professional shoot, you cannot then just expect to partake in a personal session.
Exactly. Plus, doing fetish clips is WHAT SHE DOES being a model. It is not her job to come visit people at home to fulfill their desires!
Let's just say both are jobs, but it is not THE MODEL'S job! :) Does that make more sense?
I would like to make sure everyone understands that we need to be very careful in our discussion NOT to get confused between a hypothesis and a fact. What LTSRLR said was _if_ the guy hired a model under the pretense, ... I want to remind everyone again that there has been absolutely NO convincing evidence that the Craiglist guy actually made any pretense or misrepresentation. There were many if_this_then_that things here, we need to understand that these are just if_this_then_that, not things that actually happened. We should not jump on anyone based on these if_this_then_that. Let's focus on facts.
I think a model is not limited to accepting a job related to professional session. I can post a night-shift security guard job looking for a day-time cop. What says a professional model cannot take a job working in personal session? And is the non-disclosure of it being a personal session of significant consequence? Is it not unreasonable for someone to believe that a model would be indifferent as to whether she is to be tickled and videotaped by a "professional" or an amateur? And how "professional" are these so-called "profesionals"? Have they reached a certain skill level and certified by the government? Would one really believe that they would be better off tickled by a "professional" rather than a "non-professional"?

Last edited:
After skimming through 5 pages, I've decided to leave my stamp on this thread.

These days, anyone within reason can model. In the looks department, I can walk down any street in any city or stand outside any nightclub for 5 minutes. I'm going to see drop dead gorgeous women,who all producers on this great forum would be interested in shooting (assuming that she was ticklish enough,up for the job and available for the right price). Gone are the days when model = catwalk or catalogue.

I know a fair amount of people who make a fair amount of money from letting people take their photograph. There are a lot of girls out there who make a bit of money from modeling, some make enough to pay for a new house and car, others make enough to pay a phone bill and have a good drinking session. In theory, all a model really has to do is spread the word.

I imagine with all modeling work, networking is EVERYTHING, but especially in the fetish industry. Its not about the job you're doing now, its about what it'll lead to. Sarah X, believe it or not, probably doesn't enjoy being tied up and tickled,spanked,vibrated,whatever'd for $60 an hour. But Sarah X knows that making a couple of these videos will get her a small fanbase on a forum like this, and a few videos down the road, everyone will be talking about her. Other producers in the area will want to work with her, and this time around she may very well be able to ask for more money.

A few months, and many preview clips later, Sarah X will be popular enough to open her own clips4sale. If she caters to a broader range of fetishes, perhaps even a paysite. Now its HER making the real money. She can hire her own models,invest in better equipment and to an extent take it easy. She a celebrity, adored by an audience who'll happily pay for her work. Then, if Sarah X decides to take a 2 week road trip to New York, she could offer her services again, meeting photographers she's got to know online along the way. They know her, they know what she can do for their business, and they'll be happy to pay what she asks. Because if they don't, you can bet your last dollar that someone else will.

By now, Sarah X has her own regular models, each building up their own fanbase under her name,more money for Sarah, more money for her models. Models recommending Sarah to their other model friends. More money, more models, more preview clips, more sales, and a few years after her first tickling/foot fetish/whatever video, Sarah will be doing very well for herself.

Sarah will get FUCK ALL out of letting one guy tickle her in a room for an hour,to help him fulfil his kink.

So are y'all just going to continue to assault this person's reputation with a bunch of hearsay and loaded opinions without even posting the original text of the ad? How can we even interpret something we can't read?

I believe the best advice is to approach the mods with what information you may have, Zen. If this user is indeed attempting to lure females into his grasp under false pretenses, I am sure they will be dealt with. In the meantime, best not to out anyone. If said party is innocent of any wrongdoing, such an accusation could ruin a reputation permanently.

I think the biggest lesson in all this is to beware anything on Craigslist that involves meeting with someone you don't know! I saw on TV last night where a man in Georgia was trying to sell a Trans Am on Craigslist and two guys who came to "look at the car" ended up beating him up, pepper spraying him, and trying to steal the car (far worse than the minor situation involving the model who answered the ad that started this long thread). If you're meeting any stranger through Craigslist, be wary, be prepared for the worst, and don't go alone. If everything turns out fine you can be pleasantly surprised, but don't assume that any stranger who contacts you (or vice versa) through Craigslist (or any other similar website) offering you money for a good or service you want to sell is going to be honest and decent!

So are y'all just going to continue to assault this person's reputation with a bunch of hearsay and loaded opinions without even posting the original text of the ad? How can we even interpret something we can't read?

Seeing as we dont know who the person is we have hardly assauted his rep...and seeing that the ad was puled shortly after this thread was started......well....think what you will...personally I think the person in question was less than honest about his intentions...

I think the biggest lesson in all this is to beware anything on Craigslist that involves meeting with someone you don't know! I saw on TV last night where a man in Georgia was trying to sell a Trans Am on Craigslist and two guys who came to "look at the car" ended up beating him up, pepper spraying him, and trying to steal the car (far worse than the minor situation involving the model who answered the ad that started this long thread). If you're meeting any stranger through Craigslist, be wary, be prepared for the worst, and don't go alone. If everything turns out fine you can be pleasantly surprised, but don't assume that any stranger who contacts you (or vice versa) through Craigslist (or any other similar website) offering you money for a good or service you want to sell is going to be honest and decent!

Exactly, and wasn't there some guy several months back who killed
some woman he lured through craigslist. They were calling
him the craigslist killer. Thankfully they caught him. I believe the case is
now pending, the trial should be in the near future.

Like anything on the internet one must use caution, a lot of
caution.

Who says in a personals session the person shooting doesn't know about lighting and can't control his urges until the production is finished?

It's just a risk that the model might not be willing to take! I mean, when a model knows it's going to a shoot with an established producer he/she will have a certain experience. That results in a feeling of trust and security which you wouldn't have if a private person does a session like that - maybe for the first time!

Especially when there's tricks like that involved, how much can you trust the person who is obviously a liar?

You have to concentrate on what you're doing if you're going to shoot appropriately. SAME as a guy wanting to shoot a personal video. After all, I'd assume no one would want the video coming out like shit.

Assuming there was actually a video planned. I highly doubt that.

The producer has a thing for tickling, starts his company to explore his sexuality and make a product for people like him, BUT although he has a tickling fetish he can't actually enjoy his own work?

He sure can! But stuff you do regularly usually is not as exciting as something that you hardly get to do at all. It is a certain routine for a producer. It would be a whole different story with a private person!

Like with a professional photographer doing a nude shoot. I can never totally obviate that he will enjoy looking at my nude body, but he will have seen so many before that it is nothing unusual to him.

Just like going to the gynaecologist. I have no problem undressing in front of him, but I WOULD have a problem undressing in front of a person claiming to be a gynaecologist because he wants to see pussy!

And of course we don't know what exactly the ad said; maybe the model was just misinterpreting what she read. But if it actually was the way it's said, it would be pretty bad.

was she paid ???

I introduced her to the 'tickling world'. The only reason this guy knows about her is because of me. The only reason she knows about tickling fetishes and tickling videos is because of me. We have become friends after working together, and I don't like seeing her being tricked.

if she was paid for her time, and laughter, then i don't see a problem!
is in his ad he said it was for a video, then it wasn't, she could have left!
in this fetish we all embelish, and use trickery from time to time. you're making a mt. out of a mole hill.

steve

And the fact that trickery is used is the reason that our fetish is frowned upon so many times!

by the by,

model != prostitute.

in this fetish we all embelish, and use trickery from time to time

and that makes it ALL PERFECTLY OKAY.

(Hey guys... I have a great idea - this'll be a gas. Let's tell Steve that Angelina Jolie wants to tickle him, then once we get him tied up, we'll spring a leather daddy on him! Hurray for trickery!)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back