• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Members Misrepresenting Themselves

Except that every time this situation has come up in the past, that's exactly what it's been. If it quacks like a duck, it's probably not a Chrysler.

Selective abstraction. You're taking the fact that individuals aren't universally benevolent and generalizing that assumption to any ambiguous behavior you come across (behavior your uncertain about). That's what structures paranoid thinking.

Plus, "trickery" is no more rampant in the tickling scene than it is in business, politics or any other public service. Assuming its more commonplace here than anywhere else, implies a lack of information/rational thinking or a hidden suspicion of sex or sexual tickling. And...

Is it possible for you to contribute to a discussion without insinuating everyone also contributing has some kind of internal hatred goin' on? It's a definite theme with you.

Unfortunately, its not "people contributing" to the discussion. Its HOW people contribute and what they say when they do. If people assume before they have any solid evidence that something sinister is going on, then those people are projecting. Projection is just a fancy psychological word for what you imagine happening. Especially in a future scenario or an "if this then that" scenario. And what people imagine happening typically has more to do with their own personality traits, assumptions and general purview of people than the reality of the situation. The old saying "what you see in the world says more about you than the world itself" rings true.

I'm not saying for sure that these people are as "hate filled" as you implied. I couldn't actually know that for sure over the internet. What I am saying is that the ideas, by logical necessity, have a link to certain forms of paranoia and hostility against some object. And in this context, the object just happens to be sex, ones own sexuality, worst case scenarios, etc. What I see going on here has a similar correlation to the various forms of fear mongering that goes on in politics, for example. Its just blatantly obvious to any outside observer (which I have been until the last few weeks).

Last edited:
Selective abstraction. You're taking the fact that individuals aren't universally benevolent and generalizing that assumption to any ambiguous behavior you come across (behavior your uncertain about). That's what structures paranoid thinking. Plus, "trickery" is no more rampant in the tickling scene than it is in business, politics or any other public service. Assuming its more commonplace here than anywhere else, implies a lack of information/rational thinking or a hidden suspicion of sex or sexual tickling. And...(snip)

Okay, I see where you're coming from. We're a dishonest species, be it in life or in love. I won't disagree with that. What I meant was, in the context of this particular community, over my time here I have seen more instances of people lying and/or tricking others into gratifying them than you can possibly imagine. People posing as art students, research assistants, poll-takers (and yes, photographers) so they can get pictures of feet or whatever. People dropping pens in crowded libraries. People just randomly tickling strangers and then faking surprise and saying "oops, sorry, I thought you were someone else!" when confronted. People hiding cameras in duffel bags to spy on strangers. The list is as long as my arm - and I have pretty darn long arms. Hell, over the last month alone we've had this topic, the one about the guy who wants to "sneak" tickling into his friendships, the guy who wanted to become a pedicurist so he could tickle his clients... I also remember a rather fun thread from a while back where a guy mused on the feasibility of hiring a maid and trapping her under a piece of furniture. There was also that time Myriads had to talk to the FBI because someone here linked to a minor's web page and members of this forum were sending her inappropriate messages.

So yes, while it is possible that the situation you describe, whereby the person in question is guilty of nothing more than not doing enough research before he placed his ad, ocurred... based on an extremely large precedent (both the trend of dishonesty and sneakiness mentioned above, plus the fact that it's never been reported as happening before) I am pretty secure in the fact that it's not even remotely probable. In fact, I'm so sure it didn't happen that way that if I'm wrong, I'll eat a bug.

What I see going on here has a similar correlation to the various forms of fear mongering that goes on in politics, for example. Its just blatantly obvious to any outside observer (which I have been until the last few weeks).

Then, and I say this without any malice whatsoever, you really need to observe for a little bit longer. Or better yet, if you want enough material for a dozen research papers, make a new profile with a female-sounding screen name and take notes on your PM Box for the next month.

Personally, I've pretty much hit my tolerance limit for creepy behavior. Perhaps I don't respond quite as constructively when confronted with it as I should, but hey, it's the Internet. All they have to do is make a new sock puppet and try again next week.

Anyway - I've said my piece. The only people who truly know what happened are Zen and his colleague, and if any outing was going to happen it'd have been done by now. She's going to be more careful next time, and he's going to either be more careful or more sneaky. Either way, not much else to say here - but I will say that if it turns out I was wrong, apart from the whole eating a bug thing, I'll gladly admit I was wrong and apologize to the guy. But again, I don't see that happening.

TMF member posing as Woman

Ya know..I'm glad this posting came out...because there's something that's been on my chest for a long time.

At one time i was using Craigslist to find local tickle friends. Needless to say, all of my attempts went unanswered. Until one day...I received an email from someone named "Patty" She told me how she wanted to hook up and play all sort of ticking games. She even went as far as sending multiple photos of a lovely blond-haired woman. Our email exchanges went back and forth for quite sometime. Over time we shared all sorts of personal information about our tickle fetishes....and then something hit me....

I wasn't sure why...but the email address seemed familiar. You see, I may not post a lot here...nor do I comment much...but I do surf the site a lot and look at all it has to offer. Something seemed familiar about that email address...so I did a simple search...and guess what came up? That's right....one of our own members...a MALE (named Bob) who lives in D.C. had the very same email address. Go figure. I felt it was too too fishy, so I emailed "Bob" back and shared what I had learned....giving him the chance to explain himself.

I was told that he shared that email address with another woman. SHARED an email address??!! Oh please Bob, I gave you plenty of time to come up with something and that's the best you could come up with?

When I told him that I did not believe his story and felt it was my obligation to warn other TMF'ers, he responded with a threat saying it would do me more harm than good. Well "Bob"...here it is...out in the open. Just be thankful I haven't shared your TMF ID name.....YET.

My point to this....you have to be careful no matter what you do these days. The internet is a great, but scary, way to meet people. It's far too easy for someone to hide their identity and misrepresent themselves. Be VERY careful...and I suggest that you don't share photos and personal information until you KNOW who they are. And AVOID craigslist...."Bob" is still out there.

As for you "Bob", I really hope you never find someone to be your tickle friend. There's a lot of creepy people out there....I just never expected them to be one of our own TMF'ers. You clearly have no respect for this community.

If anyone wants to know this person's ID, for their own safety, you can email me.

Sorry...BILL...not "bob"

Sorry..in my haste I posted the wrong mane...the guy I refer to from DC...is BILL...not Bob....but still a creep nonetheless.

Sorry..in my haste I posted the wrong mane...the guy I refer to from DC...is BILL...not Bob....but still a creep nonetheless.

Thank God!!! I was going to go after Bob!

I am sure that there are hundreds of posers on the TMF. I ran into a few while using yahoo chat.

As for you "Bob", I really hope you never find someone to be your tickle friend. There's a lot of creepy people out there....I just never expected them to be one of our own TMF'ers. You clearly have no respect for this community.

You've been here since 04. You should have known better by now.

Wheee people seem to be getting into this pretty deeply. =D What I'm seeing as being the main different between a private session and a video shoot is that at the video shoot, for the most part, the producer will be pretty withdrawn from the situation in comparison to the private session person. It's one thing to have a person tickling you who you know that, in most situations, their odd comments and catcalls are simply for the benefit of the camera. You are a model who's purpose is to look pretty for the camera while being tickled. The person tickling you is merely another model (or perhaps actor?) on the screen, who's job isn't really to look pretty but to simply make you laugh. If they are truly professional, they will show a certain detachment from the situation as compared to a private session person. Whereas, in a private session, you are the sex toy for them to get their jollies.

As for comparing a tickling model to a common street hooker, it would be no different than comparing that hooker to a stripper. How many of you making that comparison consider a lapdance to be the same as sex? If so, please refer to youtube and type in "Jizz In My Pants". Otherwise, if you do not, then I'm not seeing the comparison. Foreplay/teasing/flirting/etc is not sex. Sex is sex. Hookers sell sex. Oral sex. Anal Sex. Everything in the Kama Sutra sex. Models do not. Strippers should not (but some do and then the building gets shut down). Doms at dungeons do not. Etc etc.

Thanks Chrisums! THAT is exactly what I mean! :)

ikaiyoo, this should work for you as an answer too! I would answer to everything what you said, but honestly your sentences were so long and puzzling that I had a real hard time reading and understanding everything in depth what you wrote. I actually caught myself holding my breath a couple of times while reading it! :)

You're right, to some models, it's all the same. But to others, especially producers like myself, when I go to a shoot, I want to know where the content is going. If it isn't a shoot for a commercial purpose, it is a session, whether filmed or not. And it is the same idea as prostitution, yes, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that that is what the model is doing if she subjects herself to it. Safety is #1.
I want to play devil's advocate for a moment here. The personalities involved notwithstanding, philosophically, what exactly is the difference between a model making a video with a "professional" producer for mass distribution and a model making a video with one guy so that he can get his jollies. In both cases, she is indulging a fetishist for money, no? I am not saying that I disagree with the OP, just curious about people's opinions.

Experienced Something Similar Myself

It really is simply a matter of being upfront, honest and respectful. Professionals expect professionalism, and it's just overall "punk-asseded" to represent yourself as something you're not. I totally agree with Zen - this could have all very easily been avoided if the guy posted in the adult section or even casual connections on Craigslist. It's very possible a professional model would have still contacted him, but it's more about knowing and being prepared, and when you misrepresent things, you take that away from the other person.

ive gotta make you right mate they should not have mis-led the model and luring her into that kinda situation is creepy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back