• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Men wearing dresses as a fashion statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ticklerguy4u

3rd Level Orange Feather
Not sure how long its been going on but i recently just seen a pic with Jaden Smith (Will Smith's son) sporting a dress. Apparently, its becoming a trend now or at least its trying to be a trend and a not very popular one either. Some are against it...some could care less. Me, I don't care what a person wears but I'll stick to the tradition clothing associated with men.

I grew up in the eighties so I sported long hair and had ear pierced and my uncle used to tell me in his generation; "guys have short hair with no earrings and he was going to put a bow in my hair because only girls wear that"

So do you think the fact that people are against it is a generational thing or a gender thing?

Last edited:
What makes you think it's becoming a trend? I haven't seen or heard of anyone but Smith doing this.

What makes you think it's becoming a trend? I haven't seen or heard of anyone but Smith doing this.

Apparently some rap artists are doing it too. Seen on youtube. As I said, its in it may be in its beginning stage.

I don't see it being a trend if no one is aware of it and only a couple people doing it, but I think people should wear what they want.

Eh, whatevah. People can wear whatever they want. The only fallout I could potentially see is that actual transvestites and transgendered individuals might be offended, but I don't know. Maybe I'm totally wrong on that. XD

I have friend who used to wear dresses or technically long skirts I guess. Some people would give him crap, but more often people would just be politely curious. He actually got a lot of attention from attractive women and on occasion took them home. But he's a very good looking guy, so I guess it's to be expected. I never had a problem with it myself, but I don't get embarrassed very easily.

Its disgusting. :facepalm:

To me, your intolerance of anyone who sees the world differently than you do is disgusting.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone can wear anything they want, and if I happen to think it's stupid I keep it to myself because I'm sure there are many things that ALL of us on this forum are into, that a lot of people would think are disgusting.

In college, a girl I was briefly dating tried to talk me into wearing a sundress to school because I'm hairy and it would be funny, and I almost did it. If I was more comfortable being the center of people's attention, I almost certainly would have.

So, you're afraid of men in dresses, because they're a danger to you somehow?

I thought everyone knew the expression "wolf in sheep's clothing." Or maybe you just have absolutely no sense of humor.

As Hemmen pointed out, I was making a joke. I've never been able to resist stupid jokes and bad puns. Dude's in dresses don't bother me. Wolves in sheep's clothing are a bit sketchy.

I thought everyone knew the expression "wolf in sheep's clothing." Or maybe you just have absolutely no sense of humor.

Maybe I don't find intolerance (and those who stridently defend it) to be all that funny.

Maybe I don't find intolerance (and those who stridently defend it) to be all that funny.

There was only one comment that could reasonably be perceived as intolerant (by maniactickler, of course). And no one defended it.
My comment had nothing to do with MT's comment. It was simply an opportunity to make a (lame) joke playing off of your username being wolf and the thread being about what people wear.
I already stated that I have no problem with men wearing dresses.
Maybe somebody woke up on the wrong side of the den. :neenerneener: (Another dumb wolf joke)
Apologies to the OP for getting off topic.

There was only one comment that could reasonably be perceived as intolerant (by maniactickler, of course). And no one defended it.
My comment had nothing to do with MT's comment. It was simply an opportunity to make a (lame) joke playing off of your username being wolf and the thread being about what people wear.
I already stated that I have no problem with men wearing dresses.
Maybe somebody woke up on the wrong side of the den. :neenerneener: (Another dumb wolf joke)
Apologies to the OP for getting off topic.

Yeah, mea culpa. I read your reply before I'd had my coffee, and thought it was from MT. I apologize for that.
I just get tired of the intolerant among us who take joy in slipping their bigotry in whenever they can manage it.

I wasn't aware that I, or anyone else, was defending intolerance - stridently or otherwise.

I also can't believe we're really arguing over what Jaden Smith did (I still don't believe this is a trend). Who cares what he chooses to wear?

To me, your intolerance of anyone who sees the world differently than you do is disgusting.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone can wear anything they want, and if I happen to think it's stupid I keep it to myself because I'm sure there are many things that ALL of us on this forum are into, that a lot of people would think are disgusting.

In college, a girl I was briefly dating tried to talk me into wearing a sundress to school because I'm hairy and it would be funny, and I almost did it. If I was more comfortable being the center of people's attention, I almost certainly would have.

Its my opinion. I personally think its very strange for a man to wear a dress. if that's what they want to do, then so be it, but ill always be commenting on it like most other people do. its not like I'm going to beat them with a baseball bat in a dark alley.

Its my opinion. I personally think its very strange for a man to wear a dress. if that's what they want to do, then so be it, but ill always be commenting on it like most other people do. its not like I'm going to beat them with a baseball bat in a dark alley.

Well, damn. Get that man a medal. :headpat:

Thing is, you should express that opinion in a manner that shows you're not trying to piss people off. Its pretty clear your troll like behavior has been allowed way too much for way too long. Not sure why that is...

Thing is, you should express that opinion in a manner that shows you're not trying to piss people off. Its pretty clear your troll like behavior has been allowed way too much for way too long. Not sure why that is...

Oh please. I'm not troll like. i just like giving my humble opinion. i guess I'm not a goody two shoes.

Hey come on, now. The man gives an honest opinion without insulting anybody, but because it's unpopular, you hint that he's a troll that should be banned?? There's a danger in preaching against intolerance. It's all good until you realize that statements like "behavior has been allowed way too much for way too long" show far more intolerance than that which offended you in the first place.

Anyway, back to the topic - I remember a few years back some of the guys were pushing kilts in a big sort of way. These weren't traditional Scottish kilts. There was nothing to distinguish them from skirts other than the name, "Utilikilts." Some thought they were effeminate, and those that did were of course heavily criticized by others who didn't approve of such opinions.

My opinion is that men wearing dresses or skirts works great if you're Milton Berle, Benny Hill, or Monty Python. As a trend among the general public, it's been tried a few times and never caught on. Sorry, Kurt Cobane.

Hey come on, now. The man gives an honest opinion without insulting anybody, but because it's unpopular, you hint that he's a troll that should be banned?? There's a danger in preaching against intolerance. It's all good until you realize that statements like "behavior has been allowed way too much for way too long" show far more intolerance than that which offended you in the first place.

We have an established precedent of being intolerant of intolerance. It may be hypocritical, but it does wonders for improving the emotional tone of the forum.

Anyway, back to the topic - I remember a few years back some of the guys were pushing kilts in a big sort of way. These weren't traditional Scottish kilts. There was nothing to distinguish them from skirts other than the name, "Utilikilts." Some thought they were effeminate, and those that did were of course heavily criticized by others who didn't approve of such opinions.

My opinion is that men wearing dresses or skirts works great if you're Milton Berle, Benny Hill, or Monty Python. As a trend among the general public, it's been tried a few times and never caught on. Sorry, Kurt Cobane.

Jesus, beanie, are you not dead yet?

How many times do you have to keep coming back under different usernames to realize that no matter what, you are the same person ignorantly latching on to an ideal that has exhausted itself ten years ago.

You are the equivalent of a fat lonely dude falling asleep in front of his tv set back in the 80's and waking up at two in the morning to see white snow or annoyingly humming colour bars without the added benefit of subliminal messaging.

If you are incapable of dying of old age, then at least have the common decency to pick a fight with those you keep bullying on the internet in real life.

We have an established precedent of being intolerant of intolerance. It may be hypocritical, but it does wonders for improving the emotional tone of the forum.

Considering the monumental hypocrisy that's inherent in people coming to a sexual fetish forum to be intolerant, I'd say it's more than fair. Being tolerant of intolerance means you're giving someone latitude they've already proven they won't give someone else. So, why should you? It's not like they'll see the error of their ways, and somehow become more tolerant. Intolerance of other people (who are not doing anything to anyone else, simply living their own lives) does not deserve the same respect as tolerance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back