• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Men's Only Forum

ViperGTS said:
"zomg i cant shove my dick into something? wtf! im gonnabitch and moan about it now!!!1!!1onezors!!"

Oh shut up already. It's very unprofessional for anyone, letalone a 'big-time' video producer to be flipping out about a Ladies Only forum.

Who's the big time video producer you speak of?
And who did you see "flipping out?"

:zzzzz:

It's funny how those that are flipping out over a women's only forum are getting the same treatment in return from those in favor of it. Listen up, you're all a bunch of hypocrites(I'm with you on this), and I'm sure there's not a single person on here that is saying everything they truly think about the situation.

Go make a crappy forum somewhere that's a "Women's Only Tickling Forum", and then someone can make a "Men's Only Tickling Forum", and then you can both fail at moderating them and give up after a couple days.

That being said, I don't really care. Girls gots the cooties anyway, and I don't need any crazy preludes to cancer at the moment.

I also wouldn't participate in the Men Only Forum.

I honestly can't believe this argument is still going on, or that anyone cares to be rehashing it. There's a forum some of us can't get into. Big fucking whoop. Sixty years ago my family couldn't get into most country clubs because they were Jewish. Having a single internet forum off limits is an improvement in that regard. The fucking point here is that we're on the free market model, if the existence of a 'ladies only' forum bothers some individuals so much that they wish to start a new Cold War, then go right ahead. Or don't. Doesn't really matter to me. But for crying out loud, just shit or get off the damned pot already.

I can't believe that there are guys WHINING about the women having their own forum. I mean grow up. Maybe we should start up the Men's Only forum and call it the "Whiny Little Bitch Boys Forum." :yowzer: And whomever started this thread can be the President!!!

I am saddened that some of the guys would cry about this. :(

ticklingfeet4fu said:
I can't believe that there are guys WHINING about the women having their own forum. I mean grow up. Maybe we should start up the Men's Only forum and call it the "Whiny Little Bitch Boys Forum." :yowzer: And whomever started this thread can be the President!!!

I am saddened that some of the guys would cry about this. :(
lollerskates.gif

Ah, I never even noticed that you had created a Women Only Forum, GDIT or Girls, or whatever you prefer to be called. Good stuff. How's it working out? I may have to retract something I said on my last message. =p

Speedbump said:
Ah, I never even noticed that you had created a Women Only Forum, GDIT or Girls, or whatever you prefer to be called. Good stuff. How's it working out? I may have to retract something I said on my last message. =p
Wait, wait, wait. You didn't know one had already been made?! It's been alive and active for about a month or more now. GDIT seems to be the easiest thing to refer to me as. Thanks for asking how it's working. It's going pretty well actually, no drama, great people, a little dead during the holiday, but now I think it's more active than ever! :wavingguy

GirlsDoItToo said:
Wait, wait, wait. You didn't know one had already been made?! It's been alive and active for about a month or more now. GDIT seems to be the easiest thing to refer to me as. Thanks for asking how it's working. It's going pretty well actually, no drama, great people, a little dead during the holiday, but now I think it's more active than ever! :wavingguy

Awesome. No, I had no idea -- I assumed both the men/women only forums were just thoughts in the back of people's minds. In any case, you seemed to have proved many wrong, as even though you have the other forum, you're still hanging out around here, so it was never an attempt to completely push away the guys. ;)

Anyway, gg.

GirlsDoItToo said:
Wait, wait, wait. You didn't know one had already been made?! It's been alive and active for about a month or more now. GDIT seems to be the easiest thing to refer to me as. Thanks for asking how it's working. It's going pretty well actually, no drama, great people, a little dead during the holiday, but now I think it's more active than ever!

Except when I drunk post, and make dirty references about penguins who love butter. Other than that...

Okay...we've debated it for a while, and I think the cows have finally come home without us noticing it.

So, what do you all say we just create the Men's Forum, or not create it, and stop arguing over whether it's a good thing?

:D :cool:

indivision said:
Okay...we've debated it for a while, and I think the cows have finally come home without us noticing it.

So, what do you all say we just create the Men's Forum, or not create it, and stop arguing over whether it's a good thing?

:D :cool:
No one is arguing over it anymore.

I wish this thread would stop getting brought back. This is my last post in it.

tickler_n_black said:
Who's the big time video producer you speak of?
And who did you see "flipping out?"

:zzzzz:

If you had to guess, who do you think?
:jester:

The TMF needs a men's movement! It's quite biased towards women. Women have too much power and control here. It's bad enough the men who made the rules gave the women their balls. But now their allowing the women to juggle their balls. And I'm bored of reading about creepy men creeping women out and women being creeped out by men. It's nonsense because for every creepy man, there is/was a creepy woman or women in his life. The women can have their own forum and do whatever they want, but woman is not complete without a man. A lot of what the women discuss in their forum has to do with men, so don't sweat it, men! However, I'm not against a men's forum. It would be a great place for men to talk about women without the involvement or interference of women, for men to learn how to feel good about themselves and not feel ashamed about their sexual appetites and wants, etc.

drew70 said:
If there were a men's only forum, maybe some of these guys who only say what they think women want to hear will actually grow their own personality.
...it's really kind of silly to say that the point of the Women's Only Forum isn't to exclude the guys. Are we to believe that's just an unplanned side effect?

You've said what I've been thinking. :bowing:

Stugots said:
The TMF needs a men's movement! It's quite biased towards women. Women have too much power and control here. It's bad enough the men who made the rules gave the women their balls. But now their allowing the women to juggle their balls. And I'm bored of reading about creepy men creeping women out and women being creeped out by men. It's nonsense because for every creepy man, there is/was a creepy woman or women in his life. The women can have their own forum and do whatever they want, but woman is not complete without a man. A lot of what the women discuss in their forum has to do with men, so don't sweat it, men! However, I'm not against a men's forum. It would be a great place for men to talk about women without the involvement or interference of women, for men to learn how to feel good about themselves and not feel ashamed about their sexual appetites and wants, etc.

Huh? Do people really believe this? Do people believe that the majority of men are kow towing to the women on this forum, saying things only to impress women?

Look, is anybody even working on a men's forum? Some women wanted a forum and they created one. They actually went out and did it, they did not talk about it forever. Good for them. Maybe your right, maybe the woman do have more balls in this community.

You got it, Iggy.

And let me add that I thank God Stugots does not speak for me or 99.5% of the rest of the men on this Forum. Maybe not having that kind of attitude is why I actually get women. Who knows?

And now, either go out and make a Forum of your own like the ladies have done or quit whining about it and constantly bringing this back up. I wasn't even going to post here in hopes of this thing finally dying, but I just couldn't let a comment like that stand. I don't know you and am not judging you personally, but that is just flat-out close minded and, frankly, sickening.

Actually it wasn't that unusual.

This thread started as a reactionary one. I let it run in hopes that it might develop into something of merit. Some happened. In the form of me seeing some of the issues that effect the community and shape how parts of it interact. Always educational.

Americans have a built in sense of suspicion of things that limit or exclude. They tend to dislike things that say people are different, and not equal.

It's a fine attitude. And it serves us well most of the time. But on occasion it's flat out incorrect to try and fit to all situations.

The women of the forum felt that as women they had things that they wished to discuss with women in an atmosphere where they wouldn't need to stop and explain or defend themselves to males as they spoke.

A simple desire that required a place to do that. I elected to not build such a sub-forum for them here on the TMF. I saw value in it, but I also have always championed the community as a whole. Not as segments. And here I like to keep it together, talking and interacting. It was not a action that I felt that was in step with the idea and goals the TMF has worked for. That's not saying it's a bad idea, or a negative one. It just was one that did not fit with the way I saw the TMF working.

The women understood this. And built a place for themselves. And it's worked out ok. None of them left the TMF, they just chose to have some interaction outside of it. As a part of our community, they strengthened themselves, and bring that back here.

This thread is a backlash against that community. I feel that it arises out of equal parts of not understanding why the women built thier forum, and the basic feeling of 'wrong' that most in this nation feel when they see an exclusionary group.

Why has no 'mens forum' been founded? Because no one wants one. And I doubt any one will make one. It's neither desired, nor would it be used.

The thread started mostly an exercise to vent the feeling of 'wrong' and work through it. But as time passed it also moved into mysogony and gender conflict. That of course has led people to line up on both sides of those arguments at start to take pot shots at each other.

Folks. Time to drop it and move on. I'd rather not end up locking this. If you want to debate gender politics open up a thread in GenDis. This is not the place.

Myriads

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back