• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Gathering #14

Absolutely!!! Sadira and TF4F do a kick ass job!! I can't wait till next year. Have one fantastic honeymoon!!!

What an awsome time. Great to see old friends and meet new ones. I had fun hearing my name in several tickets. It was the Lisa yr but I shared my winnings. The best part was making our military guy safe word out 5-6 times. I stand proud that I did not safe word out this weekend even with 1.5 hr session and thank Chicago for calling it for I was spent.

Thanks to the host for another great gathering and have fun on your honeymoon, take lots of pictures for us to see.

We are both back home, one on Sunday and one on Monday, lol. As always it was a terrific weekend and we got to see friends we have made over the years and we were able to increase that list by several this weekend. So good to have new folks attend and have a good time.

In case you don't really know, our host and hostess provide all meals and they are all great, not just good. The pulled-pork Bar-B-Que was really, really good, even caused me to slow down the Uno game. ( Mythy-caboooooooooose )

A lot more like attending a family reunion rather than a party, and just adding new family members as you go along.

My love and strong wishes for good health, happiness and prosperity to all. Sadira and TF4F, may you find lots of joy on your honeymoon, if you can find anymore than you already have. Thank you for everything you do to make this a reality.

Hugs to everyone, again.

Me and my ' the boss ' :twohugs:

Well, I have been home for a while now, but echoes everyone's sentiments...had a blast...only thing was, too cool to play foosball, but then there's next year...thanks to the hosts for a heckuva shindig, and wishing them a lovely honeymoon..

until next time.....GO VOLTRON FORCE!!!

Natural all I have to say is your a bratt and you know why you stinker. Lovers you Bubby.

If there's anyone who attended MTP that wants copies of the pics that I took over the weekend, just send me a PM. :D

Last edited:
I stand proud that I did not safe word out this weekend even with 1.5 hr session and thank Chicago for calling it for I was spent.
We gonna get you next time, you gonna safe word at least one time or come very very close, we gonna get you next time!!!!!

In case you don't really know, our host and hostess provide all meals and they are all great, not just good. The pulled-pork Bar-B-Que was really, really good, even caused me to slow down the Uno game.

Word , Pokester. :thumbsup: The food was plenty & tasty from start to finish & that pulled pork on Sunday was delish! Also want to thank manon_earth42 & ... um ... womanon_earth42 ... for grillin' burgers , dogs , & chicken for lunchy-lunch. :boogie: Yum!

Can't begin to tell you guys how good a time I had w/y'all this last weekend. I brought back w/me a TON of great memories & I'm already lookin' forward to next year. Thanks to everyone for helping make this gathering such a joy to go to.

Sadira & TF4F ... you done did it again. Thank you , thank you , thank you. And in case I wasn't clear just now ... thank you! Enjoy the living HELL outta that honeymoon. You two deserve it. :clap:

until next time.....GO VOLTRON FORCE!!!

THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout! :mhorns:

Well I've been home now since Monday afternoon and I've made it through my first full day of work without too much issue. It was a great party as usual, but this year I think it was more than that for me. This was my 4th time going up to MTP, and always before I've managed to lose 5 pounds of water weight in the car on the trip up due to anxiety, but this year I was really able to just rock out to my music and enjoy the drive up. For me to be that comfortable with going to a gathering of 30+ people, some of whom I've never met before, says a lot about just how at home I feel when I'm at MTP with everyone. Yes I still spend a lot of time sitting quietly in a corner to get away from what is to me a large group of people, but the anxiety and sense of being overwhelmed that usually accompanies me in a gathering situation was mostly gone this year.

I'm no good at going through the list of everyone that attended like many others do, but I will say that the hosts once again outdid themselves and managed to somehow make this year even better than last year, which was better than the year before and so on. I don't know how it keeps getting better, but it just does.

All the newcomers were great additions to the gathering and hopefully will return in future years, and it was great to see everyone that I already knew from previous years.

I obviously have to give a special shout out to my brothers and sister nerds, GO VOLTRON FORCE! When I got home from work today and showered, I put on my nerd ring as a part of getting dressed without a second thought to it. I can't wait to see how the shirts turn out. :D

This was my first time attending a Motown gathering and it was a wonderful experience.

I’ve been to numerous gatherings here and in other countries, and I have to say that Sadira and TF4F and one of the most gracious and accommodating hosts I’ve ever encountered. I witnessed and experienced first hand how much effort they both put in trying to make sure that every single person there has a good time at the event. Not to mention all their home cooking and trying to make everyone feel at home.

And it was a great group, too. I saw some old friends, and met a whole bunch of new folks.

There were a lot of discussions about comparisons between MTP and NEST. Having been to all but the first NEST, I can say that MTP reminds me a lot of the early days of NEST (I resist saying the “good old days” because I think NEST still rocks), when there were 30 – 40 people crammed into Max Speer’s one bedroom apartment. Many of us slept over at Max’s and it was a whole Big Chill weekend. This event had the same feel – it was intimate. You got to hang out, chill and get to meet most of the people there.

If you have never been to a gathering and are looking for a first one to attend, this is the one to go to.

A BIG THANK YOU to Sadira and TF4F for putting this great weekend together. I saw, and I know, how hard the two of you worked. I hope you two are having a great time on your honeymoon!

Thanks also to DimpleToes and the other three ladies who wrecked me. Any rumors about me safewording out are a complete falsehood. ;)

I hope to see all of you again next year.

Like 'Nemesis, I have a couple of pics for any of you that attended the party to see. Send me a pm and I will respond with the link to view them as soon as I get them up. If you don't want your pic put on photobucket with these let me know and I will make sure it is not there. As a note, I only took pics for the reception on Friday night. I will wait a few days to put the pics up until I know everyone has a chance to let me know if they don't want their pic shown. Thanks!

Wanted to add that TickleChgo, I am sorry I didn't get a pic of you casting off the Dock or of Sultry sitting by the lake in the later evening, or the "gang" with the other fire by the lake! Would have been some really terrific pics.

Jim

Last edited:
"Thank you" is not a strong enough phrase...

...much appreciated. Incredible weekend. Delicious food. Fantastic tickle sessions. And a chance to reconnect with those I haven't seen in a while. Eternal gratitude to Sadira and TF4F...next year won't get here soon enough. Hope the honeymoon goes well!
BUT--let's not leave out a couple of special moments:

sleepingbeautywince.jpg

Sleeping Beauty

thefortressofnerditude.jpg

Sign self-explanatory

Note to TickleChgo: Safeword? What safeword? I don't need no stinkin' safeword! 4 women couldn't get one outta me, because I never gave them one. Better luck next time, ladies.
Note to tcklshjnnfr: I so enjoyed fullfilling one of your fantasies: being tickled by 2 at once. Next year lets add one more (or 2!).

Both!! Twice the fun!!! I was really talking about 4 men on me....I am ready for that next year.

Both!! Twice the fun!!! I was really talking about 4 men on me....I am ready for that next year.

i can barely take 2 individuals , let alone 4, you must have a high tolerance level. 4 can be very torturous are u up for that??? i'll have the paramedics standby....lol

i can barely take 2 individuals , let alone 4, you must have a high tolerance level. 4 can be very torturous are u up for that??? i'll have the paramedics standby....lol

Don't worry, us ladies know guys can't handle things like that. You gotta leave it to the lee-lady pros. ;)

Well I've been home now since Monday afternoon and I've made it through my first full day of work without too much issue. It was a great party as usual, but this year I think it was more than that for me. This was my 4th time going up to MTP, and always before I've managed to lose 5 pounds of water weight in the car on the trip up due to anxiety, but this year I was really able to just rock out to my music and enjoy the drive up. For me to be that comfortable with going to a gathering of 30+ people, some of whom I've never met before, says a lot about just how at home I feel when I'm at MTP with everyone. Yes I still spend a lot of time sitting quietly in a corner to get away from what is to me a large group of people, but the anxiety and sense of being overwhelmed that usually accompanies me in a gathering situation was mostly gone this year.

I'm no good at going through the list of everyone that attended like many others do, but I will say that the hosts once again outdid themselves and managed to somehow make this year even better than last year, which was better than the year before and so on. I don't know how it keeps getting better, but it just does.

All the newcomers were great additions to the gathering and hopefully will return in future years, and it was great to see everyone that I already knew from previous years.

I obviously have to give a special shout out to my brothers and sister nerds, GO VOLTRON FORCE! When I got home from work today and showered, I put on my nerd ring as a part of getting dressed without a second thought to it. I can't wait to see how the shirts turn out. :D

Dagnabbit , Boogaloo ... now I miss my nerd crew even more.

thefortressofnerditude.jpg

Sign self-explanatory

:rockon:

Further proof that wherever we go, we leave a mark :mwahaha:

Our taking over the world is inevitable.

Don't worry, us ladies know guys can't handle things like that. You gotta leave it to the lee-lady pros. ;)

i must correct u on that, i am speaking for myself as an individual, trust me, the others guys can handle alot more, never under estimate the power of the BROTHERHOOD.

If there's anyone who attended MTP that wants copies of the pics that I took over the weekend, just send me a PM. :D
I do I do, the smae goes for me if anyone wants copies of my pictures send me pm

We gonna get you next time, you gonna safe word at least one time or come very very close, we gonna get you next time!!!!!
yeah what ever. I lasted 1.5 hrs with the brotherhood all getting me. never safe worded out.. I swore alot but yall knew I get mean when bound up.

Thanks also to DimpleToes and the other three ladies who wrecked me. Any rumors about me safewording out are a complete falsehood. ;)

I hope to see all of you again next year.
You did safe word out my dear, the sisterhood never lies. We may cheat but never lie. We wore ya out my dear.

Like 'Nemesis, I have a couple of pics for any of you that attended the party to see. Send me a pm and I will respond with the link to view them as soon as I get them up. If you don't want your pic put on photobucket with these let me know and I will make sure it is not there. As a note, I only took pics for the reception on Friday night. I will wait a few days to put the pics up until I know everyone has a chance to let me know if they don't want their pic shown. Thanks!

Wanted to add that TickleChgo, I am sorry I didn't get a pic of you casting off the Dock or of Sultry sitting by the lake in the later evening, or the "gang" with the other fire by the lake! Would have been some really terrific pics.

Jim
Wish I had gotten those pics as well. I would like copies of the ones ya did get. Thanks for the session Pops.

Further proof that wherever we go, we leave a mark :mwahaha:
YOu guys leave your mark where ever ya go my dear

no I dont know why, enlighten me
For showing the brotherhood where to get the best reaction out of me. Have lots of bruises to prove it.

Dimples type real slow for natural......he get it sooner or later.
I will keep that in mind for he is part of the brotherhood and the nerds after all.

WHAT!!!!!! I do recall destroying you several times over the yrs dear. Where were the paramedics for me.. though ya loved me.. NOT

Amen sis the guys just don't know how to do it right.

i must correct u on that, i am speaking for myself as an individual, trust me, the others guys can handle alot more, never under estimate the power of the BROTHERHOOD.

I was a part of destroying several members of the brotherhood. As Chicago said us ladies went from 0 to 60 miles an hour in a second and that is a direct quote.

Keep talkin dimpletoes, i got your name and putting checks by it, you gonna really get it next time.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back