• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Gathering #14

Dagnabbit , Boogaloo ... now I miss my nerd crew even more.

Our taking over the world is inevitable.

I know what you mean, bro....I've been missing the nerd crew since I left! We can't wait another year to assemble. I'll be sad and lonely :shock:

On the brighter side of things, who says our world takeover hasn't already occured? Remember "Emperor Doom"? (major nerd street cred to anyone who gets that reference)

I know what you mean, bro....I've been missing the nerd crew since I left! We can't wait another year to assemble. I'll be sad and lonely :shock:

Then we shan't wait another year.

On the brighter side of things, who says our world takeover hasn't already occured? Remember "Emperor Doom"? (major nerd street cred to anyone who gets that reference)

... & we didn't even need to use Purple Man to accomplish this feat , either.

you people never end. i just sit on the side lines and laugh at all the smack talk. tough talk, girlie talk, manly talk, lord help us all.

i can barely take 2 individuals , let alone 4, you must have a high tolerance level. 4 can be very torturous are u up for that??? i'll have the paramedics standby....lol
Don't worry, us ladies know guys can't handle things like that. You gotta leave it to the lee-lady pros. ;)

Well, Blackest--you didn't partake in any action against my person, so I'll just have to refute your boast...I gave no safeword prior to said activity, and 4 couldn't get me to halt their 'lee attack... :neenerneener:

Oh was I talking about you Natural....hmmm I am sorry got you mixed up with someone else. Please forgive me.

Keep talkin dimpletoes, i got your name and putting checks by it, you gonna really get it next time.
yeah checks you can't cash. I am not scared of you.
if I were you, I'd shush it...or I'll tell the world your secret spots...hehe

I would watch it Jenn, He will do it or show them in person as he did to me. WOw intense. almost dislocated my shoulder. I could not move arm literally after. Wiz had to do range of motion and stretching on me. I still having issues and many bruises.

i think it is funny that i don't know 1/2 of what you all are talking about and i was there. lol lol lol lol

While I generally love to tease people , I'm quite serious when I say the Nerds need to hook up again before next year's gathering.

We MUST! LOTS of plottin' & schemin' to get done. :D

Speaking of which, Sandrock, I need those pictures to start prepping for our group shirts. :D

So I've been hashing out just exactly what I was going to put in here, be it the bare essentials or the long winded self awareness that transpired over a weekend where this sheltered piece of person was as plain as wallpaper. The nerves weren't bad going in, but the were moments where I could only do a double take; was this real? Was there a human face(s) to this? I have to say that there have been times where the whole concept of community was alien, that every time I saw this and that about gatherings or missing folks or the crash or that play was completely secondary to the experience that I'd roll my eyes and say "that's a nice story, but it's totally embellished".

This past weekend was an eye opening experience in more ways than one, and I'm glad I was able to be in the company of such a multitude of dynamic people. It may sound cliche, but the fact is that there was a great contingent of good folk here, and it was a pleasure.

Not going to go into a long list of thanks yous, but I have three. TF4F and Sadira were great hosts, to the point where I felt sympathy that they were the ones running around, taking out garbage, cooking the food (and it was damn good food), and making everyone feel extremely comfortable. I don't think enough can be said of the amount of work they put into making this thing operate like it does. What I can offer is gratitude. And I'll also thank BlackestLily for giving me a couch to sleep on and a peppery bowl of soup, as well as being a pretty damn cool nerd...which only serves to remind me about how funny and awesome the nerds all are. Got to sleep ass to ass.

Could say a lot more about a lot of people here, but for the sake of brevity, I won't. I thank you all for the great time, and hope to see you all in just under a year.

I would watch it Jenn, He will do it or show them in person as he did to me. WOw intense. almost dislocated my shoulder. I could not move arm literally after. Wiz had to do range of motion and stretching on me. I still having issues and many bruises.[/QUOTE]

if you wouldnt stop fighting to get loose, your arm would be alright, thank god you were restrained you probably kick all of our asses. The look you had on your face was somebody who i never seen b4, you looked very very angry at me as if you were possed, if u got loose i probably be the first one out the door or the window. dont fight us , just take it and enjoy it, and time next watch watch where you swinging your fist, you know what i am talking about. :) Maybe you need shock therapy to keep u calm and the crazy from coming out.

All gotta chip in...

And get Natural one o' these for next year:
dudes.jpg

So I've been hashing out just exactly what I was going to put in here, be it the bare essentials or the long winded self awareness that transpired over a weekend where this sheltered piece of person was as plain as wallpaper. The nerves weren't bad going in, but the were moments where I could only do a double take; was this real? Was there a human face(s) to this? I have to say that there have been times where the whole concept of community was alien, that every time I saw this and that about gatherings or missing folks or the crash or that play was completely secondary to the experience that I'd roll my eyes and say "that's a nice story, but it's totally embellished".

This past weekend was an eye opening experience in more ways than one, and I'm glad I was able to be in the company of such a multitude of dynamic people. It may sound cliche, but the fact is that there was a great contingent of good folk here, and it was a pleasure.

Not going to go into a long list of thanks yous, but I have three. TF4F and Sadira were great hosts, to the point where I felt sympathy that they were the ones running around, taking out garbage, cooking the food (and it was damn good food), and making everyone feel extremely comfortable. I don't think enough can be said of the amount of work they put into making this thing operate like it does. What I can offer is gratitude. And I'll also thank BlackestLily for giving me a couch to sleep on and a peppery bowl of soup, as well as being a pretty damn cool nerd...which only serves to remind me about how funny and awesome the nerds all are. Got to sleep ass to ass.

Could say a lot more about a lot of people here, but for the sake of brevity, I won't. I thank you all for the great time, and hope to see you all in just under a year.
It was a pleasure meeting you. I am ashamed and apologize for not taking the time to talk with you much esp beeing a newbee I should of done so. If you can forgive an old fart like me the next time will be differant. hugsssssss

if you wouldnt stop fighting to get loose, your arm would be alright, thank god you were restrained you probably kick all of our asses. The look you had on your face was somebody who i never seen b4, you looked very very angry at me as if you were possed, if u got loose i probably be the first one out the door or the window. dont fight us , just take it and enjoy it, and time next watch watch where you swinging your fist, you know what i am talking about. :) Maybe you need shock therapy to keep u calm and the crazy from coming out.

also, what other physical discomfort you have, i hope you feel better soon.

Friend, I do apologize for that. You know I would not hurt anything under normal circumstances esp a good friend. I am sure everyone knows I get a bit aggressive/mean when I am bound up for we had talked about it if you recall. Killi even spoke rather loudly how I bite him at nest. He still teases me about how "I bite his nipplel off and he is still looking for it". I am fine if I am not restrianed but when I am it is a whole diff story for I am able to take it and enjoy it as you say. I am not sure shock therapy would make me a good lee for I would be a retard.

Me?? I don't have them. Whose camera was it?!? I forget, were those pics my responsibility? :facepalm:

Wait, that wasn't your camera? Then whose camera did we just pick up and use? LOL They are probably looking at the photos right now wondering why the hell our faces are on it and if we're constipated.

After three days of running to get my son, spend time with him and take him back, I know have time to sit for more than five mins. There isn't too much more that I can add that hasn't already been said. I would like to add in my thanks to TF4F and Sadira for all of their hard work and time that they have put into hosting this party. You guys are awesome and love you both. It was wonderful seeing everyone again....even the lake. I love that lake. Meeting all the new people and watching them get comfy and join in the fun was awesome. It seems to get more difficult saying goodbye each year. I miss all my friends already. I want to give a special shout out to Carlos. Thank you so so much for the time and effort you put into foot care for us ladies. I especially appreciate the individual lotions that you made. You rock!

P.S. Redemption is mine!!!!! ;)

Wait, that wasn't your camera? Then whose camera did we just pick up and use? LOL They are probably looking at the photos right now wondering why the hell our faces are on it and if we're constipated.

Foresooth! I will look into this matter....

Glad you were able to have such an enjoyable experience , m'man. It only gets better w/the more parties you're able to attend , so it's good to see that it looks like we haven't seen the last of you.

It was nice to meet ya.

Me?? I don't have them. Whose camera was it?!? I forget, were those pics my responsibility? :facepalm:

:doh:

So wait , we weren't going for 'constipated'? Can I do mine over?

P.S. Redemption is mine!!!!! ;)

Yeah , but you're still pretty much , like , the last MTPer to comment on last week.

You'll always be Sultrycaboose to me. ;)

I am still processing everything but if there is one thing I know for sure is that you're all amazing! Words cannot do justice how much this past weekend meant to me. They cannot express how much love I have in my heart for all you. I do apologize for I was ill for part of this party. I really wanted to leave a good first impression and I know due that I was not able to be at my total best. My anxiety does not help me either. :/

Anyway, I seriously miss you all so much and I wish I could have wrapped you all up and took you home with me. Just know I carry a piece of everyone with me always. :redheart: Thank you for welcoming me into your lives. I hope our friendships will continue to grow. Please stay in touch!

I miss everyone. I cant believe it has come and gone that quick. Its good to know that I wasnt the only one at the gathering that was a newbie. If there are any events that anyone knows about in MI dont forget to let me know.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back