• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Party #15

'Scuse me just a moment..

or an alternate until #4 comes back

Batman-Bitch-Slap.jpg

THERE IS NO ALTERNATE, FOOL.

Blast.

*sigh* Alright , so since our Voltron's gonna be missing its right leg , we're going to need a really big cane.

One of those dirty old man canes, with a wolf whistle and a mirror on the bottom of it! Those rock!

Is an alternate She-Nerd like the evil Captain Kirk?
http://youtu.be/_bZKEhgieoc
This may explain why she kept yelling her name at me when I saw her the other week. I thought she was just being silly. Now I wonder......

Well, gang, we are down to 6 wks for registration. And, raffle info has already gone out...... Looking for participants, male or female! Let me know if you're willing to be a volunteer for the raffle!

And, guys....:goodjob: the ladies are getting their registration fee in before you this year. Don't wait til the last minute and be left out!

Remind me for when I get my finances figgered out to get this and bring it for the Nerds!

*Gorgeous model not included, sorry*

Remind me for when I get my finances figgered out to get this and bring it for the Nerds!

*Gorgeous model not included, sorry*

Vehicle Voltron! That would look good on the toy shelf in my studio, right beside my Lion Voltron...

i totaly would love to go to this if i could get a ride from someone from ny or going through ny that would be awsome let me know if anyone can help me out thanks :)

sending out my payment today along with the notion that natural is getting a pair of shoes from me to wear. lol lord help the nerds sounds like it will be a great time as always.
talk to you later all.

THERE IS NO ALTERNATE, FOOL.

I gotsta agree w/Light here , #5. Ain't no replacing She-Nerd. :idontwann

They tried that shit on The Dukes of Hazzard back in the day attempting to pass off Coy & Vance as viable replacements for good ol' Bo & Luke.

coy_and_vance.jpg

That wackness didn't fly then & it sure as hell ain't about t'fly now.

Nevermind the fact that Robin probably had that comin' , but leave it to crazy-ass Bats to be smackin' children around. :sowrong:

Is an alternate She-Nerd like the evil Captain Kirk?
http://youtu.be/_bZKEhgieoc
This may explain why she kept yelling her name at me when I saw her the other week. I thought she was just being silly. Now I wonder......

Yeah , I'm pretty sure that while getting ready for work , Alternate She-Nerd screams her name over & over like that in the mirror , too.

Except she sports a goatee a la Mirror-Spock.

The Nerds welcome gifts & donations , yes. :D

I sent my payment out yesterday (Saturday). Sad news that she-nerd will be missing. :(

:woot:

Thank you. If I woulda found out another Nerd was gonna be MIA this year , I would've been one disgruntled bear.

Haha, fun story.....gary busey is like my 2nd / 3rd cousin. My mom's maiden name is Busey :D

garybuseylgl.jpg

I gotsta agree w/Light here , #5. Ain't no replacing She-Nerd. :idontwann

They tried that shit on The Dukes of Hazzard back in the day attempting to pass off Coy & Vance as viable replacements for good ol' Bo & Luke.

I didn't say replace, all I was saying was substitute until she-nerd returns...BIG difference

I think I may need to do a roadtrip to Rochester.... *slap*

Wishing you all the bestest time this year and give lots of hugs and tickles in my honor as I will not be coming this year. Going on Salmon fishing trip with hubby. Will see you all next year. Don't have too much fun around the nightly bonfire's with out me now.

Wishing you all the bestest time this year and give lots of hugs and tickles in my honor as I will not be coming this year. Going on Salmon fishing trip with hubby. Will see you all next year. Don't have too much fun around the nightly bonfire's with out me now.

we will do our best to make you proud. salmon fishing sounds like a great time wish you well on your trip. hugssss I would tickle for you but me mostly being a LEE i won't be of much good. later

i totaly would love to go to this if i could get a ride from someone from ny or going through ny that would be awsome let me know if anyone can help me out thanks :)

I'm from INDIANA i wish i was near NY I would come pick you up in a heart beat it is a great time and it would be kool to have to there. talk to you later if you can get part the way there or what have you i'm sure someone would be able to help get you the rest of the way later kyle.

I'm from INDIANA i wish i was near NY I would come pick you up in a heart beat it is a great time and it would be kool to have to there. talk to you later if you can get part the way there or what have you i'm sure someone would be able to help get you the rest of the way later kyle.

thanks dude and ya if someone could pick me up somewhere else i probly could travel someone to get a ride

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back