• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MILTs (Mothers I'd Like to Tickle)

DebonairDavid

TMF Regular
Name the attractive moms you'd like to tickle (they can be older, younger, or the same age). I'll start:

I've already tickled 3 of my former coworkers who were moms. 2 were a few years older than me, while the 3rd one is only a year older.
I've had an interest in tickling my cousin's ex-wife at one point. She was older than me.
I've had an interest in tickling my former neighbor/current friend's wife. She's a year older than me.

I like this thread, @DebonairDavid . Great idea! Attractive moms are oh, so 🔥!

I posted this on my old website (Women Who Enjoy Having Their Feet Tickled or WWEHTFT) a while back based on a book cover I saw that inspired some ticklish fantasies with Moms:

http://womenwhoenjoyhavingtheirfeettickled.blogspot.com/2009/01/mommy-tickled.html

Enjoy!

To answer your question though, there’s a tall, very attractive, brunette woman who is a mother to two middle school boys who works in the same office complex with me. She’s super friendly and walks like a super model in heels and nice clothes on most days. She also has an incredibly beautiful smile. Would be fun to see if she was open to a little ticklish exploration on her bare feet one of these days ;-)

Oh a foot and tickle fetishist can dream :)

TLM

Attachments

• IMG_0989.jpeg
    IMG_0989.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 54
I like this thread, @DebonairDavid . Great idea! Attractive moms are oh, so 🔥!

I posted this on my old website (Women Who Enjoy Having Their Feet Tickled or WWEHTFT) a while back based on a book cover I saw that inspired some ticklish fantasies with Moms:

http://womenwhoenjoyhavingtheirfeettickled.blogspot.com/2009/01/mommy-tickled.html

Enjoy!

To answer your question though, there’s a tall, very attractive, brunette woman who is a mother to two middle school boys who works in the same office complex with me. She’s super friendly and walks like a super model in heels and nice clothes on most days. She also has an incredibly beautiful smile. Would be fun to see if she was open to a little ticklish exploration on her bare feet one of these days ;-)

Oh a foot and tickle fetishist can dream :)

TLM

I just clicked on the link you sent me, and the site said it was deleted :confused:

I have always been fascinated to see my aunts get tickled. Those sights played a big role

I have always been fascinated to see my aunts get tickled. Those sights played a big role

I know there's a difference between playful tickling and erotic tickling, but doesn't being fascinating by seeing your aunts getting tickled kind of seem like incest?

I know there's a difference between playful tickling and erotic tickling, but doesn't being fascinating by seeing your aunts getting tickled kind of seem like incest?
I agree with you. But this attraction I couldn't help.

What an odd line to draw in the sand.
Again, its one thing to joke around with an aunt, and I'm sure there have times where people have gotten into playful tickle fights with their aunt. However, once you start seeing them in attractive light, and @FAIS said, you're fascinated by seeing them tickled, that's where it becomes inappropriate and creepy.

Can you have a tickle fetish and then also have playful fights? I mean if you have a fetish and it wounds you into action then it can't be playful at all. Can it?

Can you have a tickle fetish and then also have playful fights? I mean if you have a fetish and it wounds you into action then it can't be playful at all. Can it?
We're all good at justifying what we want to do, and judging what others do. I've often been guilty of it myself.

I don't want to judge, criticize, or demonize you for having these thoughts, and I'm not saying me doing so is necessarily right (it is what it is). Yes, you have a tickle fetish like everyone else on here does, and you should have the right to enjoy it with whomever you please as long as the both of you are enjoying it and being safe and respectful. The problem I have is you admitting your interest in seeing your aunts being tickled is teeter-tottering on what's considered ethical and even legal boundaries. No offense to this (I know I'm going to get hate for saying it), but what you described is not that much different than pedophilia. Yes, you can tickle a child in a playful way, as most of us were tickled by our parents or grandparents growing up, and those of us who are parents or grandparents have done it to our own children or grandchildren as well. However, if you were to say you're fascinated with seeing a child being tickled, people are understandably going to have a problem with that.

Take this from someone who struggled with having boundaries with women for many years

We are both entitled to our opinions and preferences. I just disagree with the pedophile comparison. If at all, my aunts just sparked my attraction towards older women. I tend to always get attracted to women older than me compared to younger women.

I don't want to judge, criticize, or demonize you for having these thoughts, and I'm not saying me doing so is necessarily right (it is what it is). Yes, you have a tickle fetish like everyone else on here does, and you should have the right to enjoy it with whomever you please as long as the both of you are enjoying it and being safe and respectful. The problem I have is you admitting your interest in seeing your aunts being tickled is teeter-tottering on what's considered ethical and even legal boundaries. No offense to this (I know I'm going to get hate for saying it), but what you described is not that much different than pedophilia. Yes, you can tickle a child in a playful way, as most of us were tickled by our parents or grandparents growing up, and those of us who are parents or grandparents have done it to our own children or grandchildren as well. However, if you were to say you're fascinated with seeing a child being tickled, people are understandably going to have a problem with that.

Take this from someone who struggled with having boundaries with women for many years
Yet you called FAIS's fascination as creepy. Quite judgy.

There are some who might say it's creepy that part of your enjoyment in tickling your formers coworkers is because they were moms (as in the whole fetish of MILTs and MILFs, which does turn off a lot of women, because it might be viewed by them as offensive and sexist).

Last edited:
I am wading into an argument without invitation, but I somehow agree with @DebonairDavid on this point.
I think there's some confusion here; someone mentioned seeing their aunts getting tickled; that has nothing to do with pedophilia (unless their aunts were minors at the time).

1. There a Woman at our Church who I will Call CK, she is a petite, cute, medium haired Latina who has 4 kids (Her Oldest is 19) and is Married. She is in her a late 40’s and is friendly and usually easy going. She has a a great laugh and I have been interested in Tickling her (especially her petit cute feet) for fun. Since I have a thing for Latinas, it makes me more intrigued to tickle her.

2. There another Woman at my Job who has 2 Children and her Husband works at the same place. She is also in her 40’s (late?) and I Think she is pretty cute. I would love to tickle her and listen to her laugh.

3. Some Celebrity Moms I would love to tickle: J. Lo, Cameron Diaz, Shakira, Kelly Ripa, Katy Perry

Idk why I'm jumping into this at this point, and I realize no one gives a damn, but here are my thoughts on the issue.

I am kinda 50/50 on it. For the most part, I don't have anything wrong, or any issues with, familial tickling. If the dude enjoys tickling his aunts or watching them get tickled? Who cares? Whatever. Now, if he is physically getting turned on and aroused by it, that starts to become a little strange. I'm really not trying to pass judgement on others for their likes/dislikes because there are a lot of weird and creepy fetishist out there, especially on this site. Being attracted to family members is strange but nothing new.

I have tickled members of my family in the past and others have tickled me. Aunts, cousins, etc. Now it wasn't any kinky tied up tickling BS but a quick friendly tickle. No harm no foul. Again, it depends on the context and how he is reacting to it.

Families and friends tickle each other all the time outside of this site. Just because tickling is involved doesn't automatically make it incest, or taboo, or bad. Context. Context. Context.

Name the attractive moms you'd like to tickle (they can be older, younger, or the same age). I'll start:

I've already tickled 3 of my former coworkers who were moms. 2 were a few years older than me, while the 3rd one is only a year older.
I've had an interest in tickling my cousin's ex-wife at one point. She was older than me.
I've had an interest in tickling my former neighbor/current friend's wife. She's a year older than me.
Do cartoons count? 😂 I always wanted to tickle the mom from the incredibles

My two cents worth. It might not appeal to everyone….to each, his own….but I personally see nothing wrong with seeing a Mom, or Aunt tickled. Heck, when I was a little kid, I tickled both my Mom’s and Aunt’s feet, and there was nothing sexual about it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back