• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MILTs (Mothers I'd Like to Tickle)

Yet you called FAIS's fascination as creepy. Quite judgy.

There are some who might say it's creepy that part of your enjoyment in tickling your formers coworkers is because they were moms (as in the whole fetish of MILTs and MILFs, which does turn off a lot of women, because it might be viewed by them as offensive and sexist).

If you scroll up, I asked him if being fascinated by his aunt being tickled would be a description of incest, he admitted yes and couldn't control it. He later says his aunt sparked his interest in older women, which implies he finds older women attractive because he finds her attractive. Saying those things is perfectly okay??? Again, I admitted I didn't want to judge him for his own preferences or whatever, but how can I not if he says that? I'm just saying there's certain boundaries that should never be crossed, and no one would argue with that. To be fair, comparing him to a pedophile was harsh, but the principle of the matter is still the same: I find X attractive, even though I shouldn't.

Them being moms had nothing to do with it, they were simply ticklish women who happened to be moms. The reason why they had no problem with it because everyone who worked there was chill, and I was chill with them by treating them respectfully, despite being socially awkward at times.

Heck, when I was a little kid, I tickled both my Mom’s and Aunt’s feet, and there was nothing sexual about it.

The difference with you is you never said were "fascinated" by it, or certain women turn you on because they remind you of them

Them being moms had nothing to do with it, they were simply ticklish women who happened to be moms. The reason why they had no problem with it because everyone who worked there was chill, and I was chill with them by treating them respectfully, despite being socially awkward at times.
You made this thread specifically to talk about moms you like to tickle, so it sounds like the mom factor played a large part in your enjoyment of tickling those coworkers.

I never said your tickling actions were wrong. I'm merely pointing out that you shouldn't be so harsh in judging someone else, when your clear fascination with tickling women who are moms - as evidenced by your creation of this thread - might be viewed as icky by some women.

You made this thread specifically to talk about moms you like to tickle, so it sounds like the mom factor played a large part in your enjoyment of tickling those coworkers.

I never said your tickling actions were wrong. I'm merely pointing out that you shouldn't be so harsh in judging someone else, when your clear fascination with tickling women who are moms - as evidenced by your creation of this thread - might be viewed as icky by some women.

I'll amend my previous statement by saying them being moms played a small part if anything. What played a major part was, as I said, I had a good relationship with all of them, and we enjoyed goofing around with each other. Yes, there are men who find moms attractive, especially if they're single, but that doesn't automatically mean they're misogynist pigs who don't appreciate them as people or wouldn't treat them the way they want to be treated. I don't know what my step-grandpa found attractive in my grandma because neither of them never talked about it when they were still alive, but he obviously didn't see her as "just another hot mom". I'm sure he was a family-oriented man, and saw my grandma being a single mom as a way to have a family of his own in some way. The same thing goes for my relationship with one of my coworkers, whom I developed a crush on sometime after she lost the father of her children. While she encountered my flaws on occasion, she knew I treated her and her family well and wanted nothing but the best for them. I also made it clear to her kids that I loved them and saw myself as a father-figure to them, and because I had a difficult upbringing, I wanted to give them the life I never had. Hopefully that changes your view on men who are into MILFs, as it sounds you are in some ways judgy as well.

I'll amend my previous statement by saying them being moms played a small part if anything. What played a major part was, as I said, I had a good relationship with all of them, and we enjoyed goofing around with each other. Yes, there are men who find moms attractive, especially if they're single, but that doesn't automatically mean they're misogynist pigs who don't appreciate them as people or wouldn't treat them the way they want to be treated. I don't know what my step-grandpa found attractive in my grandma because neither of them never talked about it when they were still alive, but he obviously didn't see her as "just another hot mom". I'm sure he was a family-oriented man, and saw my grandma being a single mom as a way to have a family of his own in some way. The same thing goes for my relationship with one of my coworkers, whom I developed a crush on sometime after she lost the father of her children. While she encountered my flaws on occasion, she knew I treated her and her family well and wanted nothing but the best for them. I also made it clear to her kids that I loved them and saw myself as a father-figure to them, and because I had a difficult upbringing, I wanted to give them the life I never had. Hopefully that changes your view on men who are into MILFs, as it sounds you are in some ways judgy as well.
You don't need to make a lengthy summary to rationalize your fetishes with me, I'm not going to criticize you for what you enjoy.

Look at my previous posts. I haven't presented any personal views or passed judgment on your fetishes. I simply pointed out the flaws in your judgy behavior.

You don't need to make a lengthy summary to rationalize your fetishes with me, I'm not going to criticize you for what you enjoy.

Look at my previous posts. I haven't presented any personal views or passed judgment on your fetishes. I simply pointed out the flaws in your judgy behavior.

You criticized this post in and of itself by saying some women, with my former coworkers in particular, may take offense to men who are into MILFs. As far as me judging FAIS, I'm just saying his aunt is more or less his second mom, and if you wouldn't find your own mother attractive, you shouldn't find her sister or your dad's sister attractive either. That's not necessarily criticizing or judging, that's using common sense.

Last edited:
You criticized this post in and of itself by saying some women, with my former coworkers in particular, may take offense to men who are into MILFs. As far as me judging FAIS, I'm just saying his aunt is more or less his second mom, and if you wouldn't find your own mother attractive, you shouldn't find her sister or your dad's sister attractive either.
You keep overlooking the very real possibility that an aunt could be someone married to your biological uncle (or aunt), and not a biological relative.
Not really an issue for me, though, I was usually into MILFs and married women. :shrug:

You criticized this post in and of itself by saying some women, with my former coworkers in particular, may take offense to men who are into MILFs. As far as me judging FAIS, I'm just saying his aunt is more or less his second mom, and if you wouldn't find your own mother attractive, you shouldn't find her sister or your dad's sister attractive either.
Just have to direct you back to my posts. I called you out for being judgy to someone else by pointing out that your particular fetish regarding moms might be offensive to women. And clearly you didn't like that. So now you're trying to say that I think you're creepy for being into moms and that I'm judging you for that.

I never said that I was offended by your mom fetish or that I thought it was creepy.

Last edited:
You keep overlooking the very real possibility that an aunt could be someone married to your biological uncle (or aunt), and not a biological relative.
Not really an issue for me, though, I was usually into MILFs and married women. :shrug:

Again, that doesn't change a damn thing because they're still family, whether they're biological or not

Just have to direct you back to my posts. I called you out for being judgy to someone else by pointing out that your particular fetish regarding moms might be offensive to women. And clearly you didn't like that. So now you're trying to say that I think you're creepy for being into moms and that I'm judging you for that.

I never said that I was offended by your mom fetish or that I thought it was creepy.

Things are clearly getting lost in translation, and this has gone on long enough. To avoid dragging this out any further, I'm done arguing specifics with you and muting this thread.

Things are clearly getting lost in translation, and this has gone on long enough. To avoid dragging this out any further, I'm done arguing specifics with you and muting this thread.
Uhm...ok.

After having a PM with @FAIS, I apologized for the way I worded everything, rather than what I said (I made it clear to him I still don't agree with what he said and never will), he accepted it and apologized for making me uncomfortable. I'm glad we were able to bury the hatchet. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back