• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Missing People From The TMF

that's awesome Knox. Feel free to e-mail me and tell me how it went.

I'm not dead.

I'd give 30 gold coins to see some of my old pals like Phineas or RadioJeremyHead.

I came to the decision probably a few years ago that continued participation on this forum was not something I would get much enjoyment out of - so I left. I lurk occasionally, but you'll see Haley's comet come 'round twice before I start posting regularly again.

My involvement with the community is now relegated to the West Coast Gatherings. Heaven help 'em.

Thanks for remembering me, at any rate.

I miss my good friend windowguy64, who was the first, of only three, people, with the others being happydarwin and Izzy, to comment on my stories positively. Luckily for me, I have a new loyal reader in my good buddy happydarwin. Window, I miss you, my friend. I havent seen you on forum in a while, but, if you ever lurk back again, pm me to let me know how you're doing, bud.

Mitch

maniactickler said:
Hmm...i dont think i miss anyone. :ermm:

and no one missed you either...:jester:

Mitchell, you make me feel guilty because i haven't read your series lately...so sorry friend..

I keep thinking of people I miss including ChristyL, who I haven't seen in a while, BrightEyes1082, Roseblossom, Tulipangel, TicklishLurker, Josie (who I think left the community entirely), amk714 (and his picture of Doug Eddings, idiot umpire), and most of all, the lovely Sultrybrunette.

unit5610 said:
I keep thinking of people I miss including ChristyL, who I haven't seen in a while, BrightEyes1082, Roseblossom, Tulipangel, TicklishLurker, Josie (who I think left the community entirely), amk714 (and his picture of Doug Eddings, idiot umpire), and most of all, the lovely Sultrybrunette.

Brighteyes has not been around since her marriage as far as i know.Tulip is getting married next month last i heard.I have not seen Rose in some time either.Josie has indeed left the community for good from what i know.Christy is in the chatroom but not often.I am in contact with Sultry,but she is taking a break from the forum.

isabeau said:
and no one missed you either...:jester:

Mitchell, you make me feel guilty because i haven't read your series lately...so sorry friend..

Well noones missed me because i havent gone anywhere. :blaugh:

bugman said:
Brighteyes has not been around since her marriage as far as i know.Tulip is getting married next month last i heard.I have not seen Rose in some time either.Josie has indeed left the community for good from what i know.Christy is in the chatroom but not often.I am in contact with Sultry,but she is taking a break from the forum.

Thanks for the update, Bugman....

I realize that people leave the forum for a wide variety of reasons, and it is reassuring to know that some have not left due to hardships or illness or ill feelings.....and I hope that most of them know that there are folks here who care about them, and miss them when they are gone......

I really miss Tulipangel, leafstkl, ,Roseblossom ,K-skate and I hope everything is all right with them and they return soon..

Ray<3tiklishft said:
Here I am!!! And I love you, Izzy!

aww i love you too Ray...:twohugs: soo nice to see you around again..

I miss some1somewhere. He was a great guy, a pleasure to post with in the P&R and simply a fine human being.
Wish he was around.

Rob

Mimi said:
Others that come to mind: Narin, TummyDragon, Alex Warfield, Tqlr, Smurfie, Penman, Oddjob, Cheezybutt (Cheezitfan)....and it's been some time since I've seen Marauder round here and I REALLY miss his dark wit.

Don't know what's up with the others, but I pop in every now and then, but I’ve got so much going on now that I’m in this new locale/situation. It sure ain’t Dallas.

Dealing with the unplanned, unforseen changes within the last year & a half, and trying to get custody of my kids Sean Preston & Jayden James, I’ll come in now and then and fire off a few literal-arrows (but not literal arrows) and then I’m usually back pretty quickly to the doldrums of real life. I've missed coming here like I used to. Stella's got to get her groove back.

isabeau said:
Ignatz and Leafstk...

Awww, I'm still around! Thanks Izzy! I've missed everyone here too, its just been too hard to juggle posting, IMing on a regulary basis with the responsibilities I have these days. I lurk around when I can and I still post here and there from time to time :)

:wavingguy

Thanks Crydun and Mils! Things are going great! Busy, busy... but hey, that's alright, lol. How you been, Mils? I read that you had a blast at NEST and the PA Party recently... great stuff! Are you on vacation watching your Dodgers? :D And what's this?! 113,000 posts!!! :eek: Good to see some things don't change around here :) Be sure to say hi to Lime for me, I miss her too!

I miss you ALL.:D I'm just posting on my brothers puter to say hi,and if things work out i will be back sooner then expected.:p Everything is going well so far and i'm so happy to be back in Texas. :bouncybou:

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back