• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Missing People From The TMF

kurchatovium

Wielder of 100 Feathers
I saw Limeoutsiders Birthday in the celebration forum and I realized they are a lot of people in the TMF that we dont hear from anymore or hardly ever and that we miss very much. So I thought maybe this thread could be to remember some of those we wish would come back real soon.

Since Limeoutsider gave me the idea for this thread I thought I should mention her first. She was always a ton of fun to post with and I hope she comes back soon.

Heaven's Angel is MIA

Ticklishgrl4life I havent seen in awhile, Hope your doing well Ms Angel :redheart:

Yes thank you luvsgirlsfeet. I have not seen her in awhile either. Hope all is going well for her too. :smilelove :wub:

Kurch , going back through my inbox and looking back through the TMF members section , alot of names were remembered . Alot of people have been on the forum through the years I never got to know ......... Nice choise of threading Kurch .........

Thanks DannyMc. I have seen Aun in the chatroom a few times. You may like to check in there periodically and you might be able to catch her there.. But yes I hope she drops by here a lot more often too. :wub:

As venray said Joby is a dear and is really missed. Ww wuv her a lot. :wub:

I should also mention amk714. He has not been around for a long while. Hopefully he comes back too.

I'll echo Jabooky and Alex. I miss them both.

Others that come to mind: Narin, TummyDragon, Alex Warfield, Tqlr, Smurfie, Penman, Oddjob, Cheezybutt (Cheezitfan)....and it's been some time since I've seen Marauder round here and I REALLY miss his dark wit.

Come back to us guys. The place isn't the same without you.

me and noeyes was tight back in the day. and Jokaell. i miss the hell outta those guys.

All of those mentioned are sorely missed.....

and it seems like Robace has been gone forever as well... :cry1:

venray said:
All of those mentioned are sorely missed.....

and it seems like Robace has been gone forever as well... :cry1:

indeed. i hope all has gone well for him and the kiddies.

Yea mimi, All those people you mentioned have all been gone a long time. Hope they all are well. Sunriseticklee has also not posted in awhile either I think. I miss her too.

Venray, yea seems like Robace has been gone a long time too. Seems more than 30 days I think. Hopefully he is returning soon.

Of the ones who seem to have departed, I miss Alex and Sunrise the most. I'll always remember Alex as the one who started the good natured teasing about my ladder interest. In fact, I jokingly nicknamed him my "Chief Ladder Taunter". LOL!
Unfortunate about all those friends who have left us.

Mitch

Even though he was mean to the widdle bunnies,I miss Dr Bill Kobb

Moses and ShiningIce, where art thou? I miss your regular posting days, eh?

I miss them all as well and I also miss Angie (who I wrote a story for), Pettyofficergirl, Rachelkellyus (who I wrote 2 stories for) and Zacutiebrat, (whom I also wrote two stories for). :twohugs:

I know Rachel wouldn't mind me posting a pic of her here and the link to a yahoo broup about her.​
:twohugs: :feets: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :feets:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/barefootplanet4/

I would be willing yo bet there are over 30 former members that we miss greatly......

Perhaps they are lurking and will come back to us soon...

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back