• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Missing People From The TMF

Ok thanks Izzy and you are right she is a very nice person. :D She has been gone from the chatroom for a longtime. Hope she comes back soon. Like I said before seems like at least 30 or so regulars from the chat have left.

LindyHopper said:
I miss MrPartickler - I found him to be one of the sanest, most thoughtful people on the forum. :bubble:
Wow. I never thought I'd see my name here. It's true that I've drifted away a bit and don't post as much anymore, but I still poke my head in from time to time. Thanks so much for the mention and the compliments, Lindy. :Kiss2:

kurchatovium said:
Ok thanks Izzy and you are right she is a very nice person. :D She has been gone from the chatroom for a longtime. Hope she comes back soon. Like I said before seems like at least 30 or so regulars from the chat have left.

Indeed Kurch.I have not been around that long,but so many people i got to know in chat are gone....hapless,unit,although i see him from time to time.Biscuit seems to be a stranger of late.Luv69,seldom see Knox,Sultry,so many.....i seldom visit the chatroom anymore....brighteyes1982,sandee,i could go on....

MrPartickler said:
Wow. I never thought I'd see my name here. It's true that I've drifted away a bit and don't post as much anymore, but I still poke my head in from time to time. Thanks so much for the mention and the compliments, Lindy. :Kiss2:

YAY! Nice to know you are still with us Mr.P... :cool:

You..Dr. Kobb....Chrisheaven....who wlse is out there that we havent heard from in what seems like 30 years???...

Come on....We KNOW you are reading this....post and let us know how you have been... :happyfloa

Yea venray it seems like for some it has been almost 30 years. Amk714 has been gone a very long time and I havent seen Kskate in awhile.

bugman said:
Indeed Kurch.I have not been around that long,but so many people i got to know in chat are gone....hapless,unit,although i see him from time to time.Biscuit seems to be a stranger of late.Luv69,seldom see Knox,Sultry,so many.....i seldom visit the chatroom anymore....brighteyes1982,sandee,i could go on....

I went in last night...and didn't see anyone there whom I enjoy talking to. Not a soul.

Luv69 can't get in...he's got Java issues he can't seem to overcome. Sultry hasn't been happy with the atmosphere in there for quite some time (but then, when low creeps with personality disorders heap abuse on you for even thinking they might be somewhat less than enjoyable conversationwise, one can easily see why).

Yes, indeed, feet are a major preoccupation in this dysfunctional city of ours...and with some, an obsession. In the chat, many of the more interesting, engaging personalities seem to have voted with their feet.

I hear ya Knox,its hard to find anybody that wants to talk about anything except that anymore.The times,they are a'changin......

kurchatovium said:
Welcome back Dr Kobb. :D :D I hear those flying barka loungers get about 30 miles to the gallon.

Thanks, kurchatovium! It's good to hear that evilwomanheehee is still alive and well, too. She is one of the few people from here that I've had the pleasure of meeting in person. :triangle:

MrPartickler said:
Hey, Mr. P. Good to see you again. I miss our friendly debates in the P&R forum, where I generally get trounced about 30 days out of each month! :jester:

Seriously, glad you're alive and well, man.

Leafstk, Limeoutsider(two great friends i made on here) and tcklshredhead04 (a nice girl from my state that I enjoyed talking to)

I also miss my widdle zacutie pie :wub: who use to be in the chat room everyday. She is so full of wuv and sunshine she made me feel younger than 30. :D :wub:

kurchatovium said:
I also miss my widdle zacutie pie :wub: who use to be in the chat room everyday. She is so full of wuv and sunshine she made me feel younger than 30. :D :wub:

Cutie has been working a lot,among other things Kurch.P.M. me for more....

MrPartickler...........

MrPartickler said:

I miss MrPartickler a lot too.

:redheart: :redheart: I had the most fun ever pming with MrPartickler. He's funny, and smart, and it's to bad he doesn't come around anymore. :redheart: :redheart:
:redheart: I often wonder how he is and if he knows I miss him. :redheart:
So, MrPartickler, if you read this I have some hearts for you. :redheart:

MrPartickler said:
No need for thanks, MrP - I only said it because I meant it. :twohugs:

With luck, all this love in the air will bring you back around! ;)

Hmm..... let's see if my summoning powers work as well the second time..... :D

I miss lk70! I've never felt so much on the same wavelength with anyone else on the TMF! :smilestar

Last edited:
I wish lk70 would come back too. Man it seems like there are much more than 30 people missing.

I'd give 30 gold coins to see some of my old pals like Phineas or RadioJeremyHead.

LindyHopper said:
No need for thanks, MrP - I only said it because I meant it. :twohugs:

With luck, all this love in the air will bring you back around! ;)

Hmm..... let's see if my summoning powers work as well the second time..... :D

I miss lk70! I've never felt so much on the same wavelength with anyone else on the TMF! :smilestar

Well that's just spooky. I haven't looked in on the site for at least a week and today I see this. We must really be on the same wavelength. :)

You guys who've mentioned me- thanks so much. It actually means a lot to me and the timing is good. I hope to be back on a regular basis sometime.

Its good to know you have not left us for good Lynn,we sure miss ya.:D

I have this theory;

they have all been abducted by Kurii in huge flying saucers.
They were taken to the planet Gor and sold into slavery.
They are waiting for the rest of us to hijack a Kurii saucer and come rescue them.

Who's with me?

Mastertank1 said:
they have all been abducted by Kurii in huge flying saucers.
They were taken to the planet Gor and sold into slavery.
They are waiting for the rest of us to hijack a Kurii saucer and come rescue them.

Who's with me?

Hmmm,i sense the possiblity of a new thread here.Sign me up,Mastertank1.I am ready and willing to serve,no matter what the danger we may face.:D

naveltkltr1350 said:
Leafstk, Limeoutsider(two great friends i made on here) and tcklshredhead04 (a nice girl from my state that I enjoyed talking to)
You'd be one of the people on my list
my new comp hates aim with a passion though

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back