• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Models Not Ticklish…and admitting it

Lmao I was thinking the same.....pretty much identical commentary from All involved, Every time.....i think they all just repeatedly copy n paste their comments from years gone by......you beat me to the punch. Kudos.

The same old questions will often get the same old answers, and the same old comments from the sidelines.

Models Ticklish??

Came across this. Model admits to not being ticklish at all. IMO, ruins the whole concept for me knowing that there is content out there that features fake laughter and reactions. I value genuinely and actual ticklish lees in video content.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFANXk1A/

What are your thoughts on models ‘faking’ their laughter or their reactions to being tickled?

I personally think that yes, some models do fake as in some of the original content of FM Concepts and a few more, but I look for genuine reactions, especially when in stocks etc.. I was fortunate enough to go to alot of foot fetish parties where I was able to tickle alot and I mean alot of different women. Now, I could be wrong, but when I see someone's feet tickled in stocks I look for hand and finger movements along with toe wiggling/scrunching on the opposite foot being tickled. I would imagine being tickled on screen especially for the first time, reactions may be a little suppressed. But there are some damn good companies that are currently producing some awesome genuine content with models of the past who came back for some extra cash or newer models that just have been getting better on screen as they get more comfortable. As for Cherrie, I definitely believe she's ticklish. Kelly has a way of finding the most ticklish parts and ensuring a good clip.

Maybe go and support models who are actually into the kink.

Just on that point :

1) They often don't show their face
2) Most of the fun, at least for a lot of people, is to drag vanilla people in it. Otherwise we see always the same people and reactions

Just on that point :

1) They often don't show their face
2) Most of the fun, at least for a lot of people, is to drag vanilla people in it. Otherwise we see always the same people and reactions

So I should never sell my own videos through Genuine Tickling. Good to know.

Last edited:
So much salty in one thread. Lol. Here for the drama and the popcorn.

Also why is one of the go to insults on this forum "dudes have never been around a real woman before"?

Anyway, while I prefer a model/lee actually be as ticklish as she is projecting, I don't mind if they exaggerate a little bit. Some of the red flags for me I immediately notice on models faking ticklishness is when the model is having her feet tickled for example and screaming and laughing her head off but her toes aren't wiggling and her feet are completely still. It doesn't make sense. I feel like that's one of the main indicators that really give it away. The laughter doesn't match the body language. If you're screaming and laughing your head off but barely wiggling around (exception restraints) how ticklish are you really? Total turnoff. But as I've gotten older, a little bit of faked tickling isn't bad. It's like watching a short movie or something. As long as the actress is good. Please make sure laughter and body language match up.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back